I think the german police is hiding crucial facts about the shooting in munich, last friday

I think the german police is hiding crucial facts about the shooting in munich, last friday.
This photo was shot from an apartment in the Henckeystrasse, the same location where the killer was found.

Notice anything? It's a different shirt

Other urls found in this thread:

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article157263728/Henckystrasse-David-S-wird-gestellt-Er-reagiert-sofort.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here's the photo the media is showing to everyone

Bump for obvious reasons

Sup Forums needs to see this

Maybe he could have just changed his shirt?

Interesting

should be easy to figure this one out since this image only has THREE FUCKING PIXELS TO INSPECT

was this taken from space? fuck

I dont think so. His body shape is different

Yeah.
>hey, i'm a bit sweaty from killing turks
>better change my shirt unless i look like a fat autistic NEET on my killing spree

And drop a few pounds.

He looks white in that picture. Maybe it was a white supremacist who did it!

Low resolution pictures

You cannot conclude that from just comparing these pictures.

Tinfoil alarm

Though I do wonder how he could have fled from the top floor of the parking lot with all the police there.

wasn't there multiple gunmen/shootings that day?

were the police running any "drills"?

>I am a German!

This and the photo all make it way too suspicious.
Remember the threat of bombing at this football stadium earlier this year?
>alle antworten würden die Allgemeinheit verunsichern

you know things like this couldn't be necesseraly the "big conspiracy" but also being german police shooting someone innocent and then trying to get away with it

this is how it is in every country / policestation

just imagine how excited 500 policemen must ahve been for one 18 year old internet nerd

Definitely a different T-shirt but that photo could be from literally anywhere - I'll bite:

The police did initially say there were multiple shooters. This was widespread assumption for many hours until the footage of Ali on the rooftop emerged.

Possible that they have placed all blame on Ali as a lone shooter and covered up the existence of any accomplice/second shooter to keep things tidy?

He's also wearing different shoes in another picture

I got the photo from a co worker who lives in the Henckystrasse, where the body was found.
Several friends of mine who work near Stachus also said they definately heard gunshots there.
My guess is that the police is trying to hide the fact, that one slipped right through their fingers.
I remember how the police statement said, that Ali lived together with his parents and Brother, though they only mentioned the parents about questioning them. Not a single word about this brother was ever said again.

the whole munich shooting smells to high heaven, desu

>I remember how the police statement said, that Ali lived together with his parents and Brother, though they only mentioned the parents about questioning them. Not a single word about this brother was ever said again.

OH FUGG :DDDDD

An accomplice would make this a planned and coordinated attack and that wouldn't fit their narrative

An accomplice could also be very incompetent.
And maybe lucky enough to get away with murder.

yeah its not Amok

Amok is when your teachers slams your bad épreuve on your table and you flip your shit immediatly

Amok isn't "planned in a year"

German journalists are shit with words

Fuck that. Let's just ban Killergames.

Same thing happened a couple years ago in Canada when a guy started shooting police, he was wearing camo pants in one pic and just plain green pants in another

there was some other german yesterday claiming he had concealed information about the incident which will let us praise kek forever.

shut up, you're dumb

Three sets of dubs..
Absolute confirmation.

wat? thats literal meaning of Amok

Sudden breakout

I'm coming to Luxembourg for a month, will I be kill in a terror attack?

So why are we ruling out one of the victims?

There were no victims in the Henckeystrasse besides Ali.

no

visit North of luxembourg

don't go Esch or Kirchberg / Gronn thats all

The truth is found, people must know

This is actually interesting, meme aside, keep me posted

It was a Mossad psyop

I don't think its actually something interesting
because I've heard that the shooter shot himself on the parking lot

maybe just a big misunderstand because german media people are shit

So did he change t-shirt midway through the shooting or did they really off another guy and ali is still roaming the streets?

Well, this would also match with the fact that so many people reported actual shootings at other locations. Many reported arrestments at Stachus too.

Another thing I noticed is how the police also mentioned a body in the Isar. Though as far as I know, the Isar has quite some distance to the OEZ.

Ali probably had an accomplice is what I think.

So two tanned white supremacists?

>Go on shooting spree
>Pack extra t-shirt in with my ammo in case I want a quick getaway for higher score.

Nice conspiracy you got there faggot. Go fix your country instead of being a useless cunt.

is there more info, or just this picture?

got a screencap?

It's more likely than you think

Seriously, how and when would he have had the time to change his shirt? Ali walked like a hunchback out of the McDonalds, so sprinting from the roof to a side street several minutes away seems unrealistic

This leaves more room for another happening. Conicidally I can also hear sirens outside right now (munich waldtrudering here)

Statements of friends and co workers cant be really seen as hard evidence.
This photo is all I have, though I will keep investigating

He even had time to argue with a guy shooting a video of him.

Trudering and Riem is a shithole, I remember all the Kanacken the police fought a few months back at Riem Arcaden like it was nothing.

bump for interest

prove it's not the victims, then you got something.

Educate yourself, it has a different meaning in German.

What part of munich isn't a shithole?
Riem is one of the biggest shitholes though, I remember when they built it and people were looking forward to new living space and then the FEMALE SPD politicians crammed it with niggers and arabs.
For waldtrudering, at least it's seperated by moosfeld from riem.
But seriously all of munich is full of niggers and syrians now.

After the arguement, in which he acted beta as fuck, he started shooting around again.
The police knew he was up there. This whole story about him just walking away from the scene and ending himself just seems way too open.

wtf I hate shitty phone cameras now

I don't know how fucking long it takes you to swap a t-shirt buddy.

about that, I live in a rural town, 8k inhabitants + 350 "refugees" - hear both police and fire sirens way more frequent than the 25+ years before (not selective perception)
anyone else with same experience?

My application got rejected from Wolfson, I could've met a cutie like her.

>you know things like this couldn't be necesseraly the "big conspiracy" but also being german police shooting someone innocent and then trying to get away with it

Yeah, I suspect the Orlando shooting for example was partly swept under the rug because the SWAT accidentally killed a bunch of hostages

Dubs.

keep us posted

According to WELT it is the same spot where the killer died. Look at the second picture.

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article157263728/Henckystrasse-David-S-wird-gestellt-Er-reagiert-sofort.html

I once saw around 50+ (not kidding) police cars driving full speed towards the inner city while i was standing at a traffic light. They were in that much of a hurry that they almost rammed some car out of the way which in turn almost hit the traffic light and killed me.

Not one single word about it in the newspaper or anything.

When they planted the refugees in haar next to waldtrudering I could hear sirens at least weekly. And not just "sirens" but like pretty much big stuff

the red backpack. It has been worn by him on all pictures/videos released, could have been put there as (((evidence))) that it was Ali

don't these police people question anything they're doing?

no dubs proves this is incorrect

Bump on the house

Look at the map (sorry for bad editing, only have ms paint to work with)
Ali started killing at the McDonalds, went over to the Mall and killed there more, went on the roof and argued with the old man and left to end himself there at the Henckystrasse

The dead body, in the Henckystrasse.
If the police were in pursue from the beginning, he wouldnt have come that far.

My local news already confirmed the guy had planned it for an entire year? I thought it was widely known this was premeditated? There was already a sixteen year old arrested after the attack who confirmed he knew it was going to happen.

I live in Paris. I hear cop sirens 10 times per day now.

Isn't that more because you're revolting over workplace laws?

I think the difference in bodies is most likely a scared cop with bad trigger discipline.

why would he change into a shirt so similar to his first if the objective was to disguise himself. Some cop got startled by this guy who was dressed similar and wasted him, probably some college kid playing pokemon go or something.

they're just trying to cover it up because that dude took the picture from his apartment, hopefully he doesn't get killed too

His 16 year old afghan friend has already been released because there was not enough evidence.

Going to octoberfest this year, what are the chances of a happening there?

They originally reported three shooters. Then they changed their mind.

There probably was three and just decided to give up tbqh.

Quite high, though due to the recent happenings, there wont be many people at Oktoberfest.

Norway is becoming quite a shitpost nation.

I also heard on tv he planned that for at least a year

Lets just hope for the best, nomsayin? There could be a contender for breivik this year.

I believe everything I hear on TV too

Thrn its a Mass for me and a Mass for you Germanbro

Oh shit i got ze dubz, kek confirms octoberfest happening

You can bet your ass I will be out of town for oktoberfest.
They will probably turn the theresienwiese into a DMZ but completely forget about some other neuralgic points like the central station or marienplatz.

What if he changed his clothes to hide from the police?

This is what I'm thinking too.
Or even something unpredictable, like several small attacks around the eastern areas of munich, like Vaterstetten or Haar.

He was still wearing his bright red backpack. Both shirts are also way too similar to eachother, except for the logos on it.

the (((media))) is at it again

What the hell? Maybe it's some guy taking a nap?

Breaks my heart, I was there a couple of years ago and it was so great. People drunk on the streets partying without a care, the police were blaring party music from their van. It will never be the same.

1:7
As a local I'll just sit next to the Bavaria with a couple of beers and watch drunk idiots fall on there faces. And in the case of a happening I'll stay safe but with a first class spot to watch the action

The only news the world wants to hear out of Germany is Merkel being lynched by the German people.
Anything short of that and it's not news just the New Germany

this fat bitch speaks th worst spanish I've heard in my life

wrong thread

/thread

Fishy for sure, put these together in 1 image with text about where victim / shooter body found.

how do we know that the picture is real and not some random pic from the internet with similarity to the environment or just a readjusted scene?

That would be ok if the shirt was at least a different color than the original one..