youtu.be/0Xx4latIEvs
youtube.com/watch?v=h9RwYPsVpfM
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/757691718070304768
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st for Greater Israel.

fucking hell. you posted before I even linked to the previous thread

guys Assad must go, right?

nigger what! dont underestimate the Republican Guard!!

Theyre the driving force behind the East Ghouta gains, the Darayya gains and the defense of Deir ez-Zor.

4u.

i think you lost job now

Assad course

r-r-r-right...

Sorry m8 Im baking new map

I wanna make sweet love to her before I wreck her pussy.

youtube.com/watch?v=_pk0tteggLk

maytham @maytham956 4 minHace 4 minutos

Soldier in the #SAA besieged in #DeirEzZor, texting his wife & 6 y/o daughter
Last time he saw them was 4 years ago

twitter.com/maytham956/status/757676660468711424?lang=es

HEROES

>meanwhile
twitter.com/ihanetebedel?lang=tr

No babes for roaches

Can't describe dem feels.

Apparently Roach FM is heading to Moscow tonight. Wonder what is going on.

Thanks for the original.

>
s-senpai notices us?

So what is the possibility of this type of stuff being propaganda as well?

I hope it's real, but how can you know?

you mean this message?

>Can't describe dem feels.

You know what's funny? I'm just a regular colombian that should be smoking pot and mugging people in the streets but I'm here worrying about Syria and when I see shit like that pic I can't contain some tears.
Syrians have all my respect, as well as people from Russia, Donbass, Iran, etc; I know war and I know what's like to have fear and sleep under your bed.
I wish Syria and the syrians the best.

How long do you think this "war" will last?

>Minnesota here, I got banned from reddit

Oh God I can't stop laughing
Of course you did you magnificent bastard.

3 years

> wikileaks.org/akp-emails/emailid/243428#searchresult
midget complaining to AKP that he can't get midgetbux from roach state because too tall
did we find him in the leaks, /sg/ ?
youtube.com/watch?v=524km9K3WMc

>I wish Syria and the syrians the best.
We wish you all the best too Colombiabro. I regularly pass on the words of world support to fellow Syrians fighting on the front-lines and it definitely helps them, knowing they're not alone.

>/sg/ lows will see assad's fall in your life time

feels god

WE
youtu.be/-Ny0m349g70

so there will be 3 more years of "refugees" jesus..
kek

WUZ
youtu.be/ZmLguzeg3eo

that's some epic we wuz going on right there.

KAAANGS
youtu.be/0Xx4latIEvs

How does /sg/ justify the attack on ukraine where Russia funds and supplies terrorists in eastern Ukraine and against international law annexes Crimea. It's kind of hypocritical that /sg/ condemns Saudi, Turkish and Qatari support for the terrorists in Syria but support Russia doing exactly the same when it supplies terrorists in Ukraine.

That´s some real WE WUZ right there

Do you think the war between your goverment and farc will stop?

>check flag
>Slovenia
>Complaining about Russian attack on what used to be Russia
Why did the US take over Ukraine?

>Crimeans vote to go back to Russia
>Somehow this is bad

youtube.com/watch?v=h9RwYPsVpfM

Crimea is Russia, deal with it.

it was the only way to btfo NATO from Russia's borders.

Considering they have been cut off several years and taking anyone outside and then send him back would be very expensive I think its very likely true. Low ranking soldiers with a family probably can't afford pay that trip. They will be stuck there until the siege is broken or they die.

Still warm...

lurk more, This general is Russian diaspora

Yeah it will, we are tired of war and this peace process it's the first step to build a nation without war.

This wallpaper is for You, Otto.
Stop watching that boipussy

+1 whipe

Why don't you guys kill Oribe????

Nice ^;) I like both desu

>democratically elected ukraine government gets overthrown and replaced with a NATO puppet
>yeah, this is normal

>russia funds rebels
>NO RUSSIA IS LE EVIL

Do you have cognitive dissonance?

I don't, I think Russia is cool in Syria, but a dick to Ukraine.

Hopefully they get out all right.

>terrorists in eastern Ukraine

Because the current Ukranian government has no consitutional legitimacy and is supported by neo-fascist militia's that hate Ukraine's Russian population.

>and against international law annexes Crimea.

International law means fuck all. The West lost it's right to lecture others about international law after Shock and Awe in Baghdad, 2003.

That was quick!!

>Kurds
>Mesopotamian
As someone with more than a passing interest in the ancient Mesopotamian civilizations, the Sumer in particular. That shit triggered me.

Speaking of which. The slavery museum here (It's actually based. Calls out the Jew and niggers for doing it to themselves) has an annex that features ancient Mesopotamian artifacts. I was pleasantly surprised to come across it when I went to the museum as it isn't advertised.

Anyway been mulling over some thoughts in relation to geopolitics and the goings on with Turkey on an international stage.

As we have seen, Turkey has been doing a lot of shit recently to try and mend relations with Russia. Like apologizing for the Su-24 shootdown and other crap. A lot of people had been shilling that this is all because Erdogan is going to pull Turkey out of NATO and become a Russian ally.
This however makes no sense. NATO is a far more powerful ally, especially on an international stage. Being a NATO ally also gives credibility to your government, no matter how dictatorial or oppressive you may be. So what is Erdogan's game?

The answer is rather simply of course. Erdogan is going to be playing Washington and Moscow against one another. Kind of like how he did back before the Russian intervention in Syria.

Erdogan is going to try and get concessions out of the US and Russia that will help strengthen Turkey, and his position of power in Turkey. He will for example promise Russia to support a gas pipeline to Europe, in exchange for Russian withdrawing much of their support of the Kurds. And to the US it will offer to delay the construction of the Turkish part of the pipeline in exchange for say some favourable technology trading that can help Turkey upgrade and build some more of it's own military equipment.

Erdogan's only goal is to tie himself to the Turkish state and then to increase the power of the Turkish state. And this is done by making the super power play off against the regional power.

Sry bruh, it wasnt a annexation, it was a secession.

Work... Tomorrow.. fml :DDD

>No earpro
Oh boy, hope they enjoy their flinches.

Being "Ukrainian" is a social construct and the country itself is a historical mistake.
-t. An "Ukrainian"

Pic is PAK-FA T-60-2. A new PAK FA prototype is imminent (third to last).

shut up Onur, 3 days ago you were in bed with Russia waiting to fuck the west, don't make me lurk for your posts and bring that shit up.

Also reported to FSB for being a transverstite

You actually work? What do you?

Yesterday updated

shit post on /sg/...

and FRESH Today in Syria

>International law means fuck all. The West lost it's right to lecture others about international law after Shock and Awe in Baghdad, 2003.
Actually Grenada is a better example. US simply invaded them to install a government loyal to them.
Mainly because the US had been embarrassed by the loss in Vietnam, and then doubly so when the UK managed to defend the Falklands halfway across the world. The US needed a quick and easy war to regain morale, and that Caribbean island would be it.

>-t. An "Ukrainian"

Why you in America then "Ukrainian"?

>inb4 my mother immigrated and muh heritage

Guess

How much lira does he earn? The Hohol troll division (which I infiltrated) were cheap sons of bitches.

Yusha Yuseef @MIG29_ 17 seconds ago
#Breaking Breaking: Tiger forces capture Castello Complex and Castello highway and set points on the road

Born in Severodonetsk. Lived there until about three and then moved. I hold Russian citizenship but I let my Ukrainian passport expire.

Probably paid in semen

No clue. Minimum wage (or whatever equivalent they have in Turkey) because you're young.

>T-60-2
T-50-6.

SAA Reporter @Syria_Protector 26 seconds ago

#BREAKING: #SAA #Tiger_Forces just captured the complex area in southwest #Castillo road.

selling fruits or makin' kebabs?

I said guess biatch!

You are right my bad. T-50-6-2 to be most precise.

Every country is a "social construct", what you mean is that Ukraine is a more recent construct, and thus illegitimate vis a vis Russia.
Which is a debatable, though I mostly agree

Pulse nightclub?

Kurds are Mesopotamian, Norse, and Roman. Christopher Columbus was a Kurd :^)
Kurds wuz kangs

And make him a martyr? Don't think so buddy, once the peace treaty is signed, he will be irrelevant.

OH YISS PLEASE BE TRUE...

Something like that

>lived there until about three

Why are you in America if you have Russian citizenship?

I like the new camo

you work at a gay bar??
meet any traps?

Stay safe dude. We wouldn't want anything to happen to our favorite jester.
Because I have American citizenship too

Not gay, lol No I haven't met yet

The white man speaks the truth

unrelated to /sg/ what ethnicity were Sumerians?

oh right I forgot it's not gay to suck your girlfriend's dick :^)

twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/757691718070304768

Ivan Sidorenko @IvanSidorenko1 3m3 minutes ago

#Syria #Aleppo BRAND NEW report says #Tiger_Forces & #SyrianArmy have control of #Castello_Complex & #Castello_Pool

I'm with this interpretation.
There is not a single act of erdogans that I have seen that is not a self-aggrandizement, or twisted to appear that way. It is almost as if in the meme-telling of his story ( erdowurm approved) each paragraph or chapter will end with 'Erdogan Stronk' 'Erdogun make Turkey Strong -Because Erdowurm Strongk'.

Playing folks off each other seems to fit into this. I used to think the ErdoSultan was a chuckle-filled meme. But he wants preeminence. Turkey is just the donkey he is driving to that particular dance party, the one where he is the one in sequined tights, dancing topless on the box while all the women are reaching up and caressing his nipples and rubbing his belly. But they do not obscure his sequined tights. The world must see the tights. Erdogan is dancing with tights!

I think the neither-friend-nor-foe-it's-just-trade-baby, relationship with ISIS is the same. If they win he wins, if they lose, he was never their friend.

If you want to see into erdowurms mind, think of him, under the coloured lights, in his sequined flashing tights, dancing, dancing

Fresh gains for the Tiger forces!

I have no ideea, I'd guess you can work from home, and given instructions. Looking at the minimum wage in turkey, said to be around 424 euros... he earns a lot... if internet trolls are paid for that, What were the holhols getting?

I didn't expect that

Eyyy

laryamun factories?

So I was right

>muh mummy came here when I was three,
>I'm really Ukrainian guisse!

appeal to authority btfo

No, something else

people on Twitter are frantically trying to find out where exactly this is

"Castello complex" and "Castello swimming pool/amusement park"

IvanSidorenko1 has the reports and a map guess

I got like .05 Grivnya a post. And that is when the Grivnya began massively devaluating to a third of its original value and hyperinflation was going off the charts. So you would have to make like a few hundred posts a day to even buy food for yourself in Ukraine.
That doesn't make me any less of a Ukrainian if I am still familiar with the language and the culture there.

Redpill me on Wisconsin

are they based?

Farms and cheese mostly and the Packers too are the economic driving forces there. Many there vote Democrat there because they are descended from Scandinavian settlers.

>Ivan Sidorenko @IvanSidorenko1 48 sHace 49 segundos Ver traducción

>#Syria #Aleppo BRAND NEW REPORTS #SAA #SyrianArmy FLAG NOW RAISED ABOVE #Castello_Complex & #Castello_Restaurant

ALLAH SOURIA!!!!!!!

well thats that, effective actual ground control of the castello road again, not just fire control

Id like to see militants still escape from Bani Zeid district now without getting rekt