Okay I've had enough. What television channels can I watch to get actual news on world events?

Okay I've had enough. What television channels can I watch to get actual news on world events?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ixEahmx0Btw
rand.org/content/dam/rand/pubs/perspectives/PE100/PE198/RAND_PE198.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=G_vmQrTi3aM
youtu.be/1sC1dOiCSp0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What are you talking about? This is news the people NEED to know!

You're forcing this meme so hard I'm certain your a shill.

Donald Trump committed witness tampering by threatening Comey, by the way.

follow Mike Cernovich and Scott Horton on twitter

listen to the Part Of The Problem podcast

watch Gavin Mcinnes clips on youtube

visit Sup Forums daily

Calm down, Colbert.

Unironcally Sup Forums
The mods delete the threads because Sup Forums leftist need to be pandered to, but it's still better than wading through meme spam on Sup Forums and fake news on the tele

Hey mongoloid, take it to Sup Forums.

Are you implying that it's not real, little guy?

>watch Gavin Mcinnes clips on youtube

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

IMPEACH THE KERPLUMPH!
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH TWO SCOOPS!

No, I'm implying no one cares, but since you spent the whole afternoon working on your memes for a mere 50 rubles you've become very desperate to spam them. If no one buys this ice cream meme you'll have to switch back to generic brand borscht.

Remember when Fox News lambasted Obama for using the wrong sauce at one point? Where were you Drumpf supporters during that?

>inb4 UR A LIBTURD
>inb4 NOBODY TAKES FOX NEWS SERIOUSLY (even though it's taken seriously as much as CNN is)

YOU CAN'T STOP US NO MATTER HOW MUCH OF ME YOU DEVOUR DRUUUUUUUUUUMF!

Source on image text?

Holy fuck you're triggered friendo. Imagine the rage of the person who put that much effort into making that edit. You need some cookies, maybe a safe space?

Well why didn't you make a meme of it? It's your own bloody fault.

>only 2 scoops

>muh russia
holy shit he does it for free. you know you could be getting paid minimum wage by david brock to do that dont you?

Because I'm not an easily triggered child like you people.

rand.org/content/dam/rand/pubs/perspectives/PE100/PE198/RAND_PE198.pdf

The famously liberal RAND Corporation.

Well then that's why you lost the election.

DID I TELL YOU TO CLAP?!
I SEE WE HAVE A TRUMP SUPPORTER IN THE AUDIENCE TONIGHT!

*bzzzt*

*zap* *splorch*

Most "Drumpf supporters" were calling out Fox News for that too. They probably voted for Obama as well, they just shifted the vote cause Obama thought it'd be smart to literally only focus on identity politics which is just filler that doesn't get anything done.

Cry more, passive aggressive bitch.

IMPEACH THIS ORANGE FLAVORED MENACE.
TWO SCOOPS OF HITLER

Colbert for God Emperor President fellow Narwhale

Aaaaand there's the "LIBTARD" accusation I called.
>lmao everyone who doesn't like my candidate MUST be a libtard, the world is black and white lmao I'm a child rofl XD

ONE? NO! TWO SCOOPS!

how embarrassing lol

but... he didn't call you a libtard?

I remember people got on Clinton for wanting the wrong cheese with his Philly cheesesteak back when

Are you mad cause you're actually a libtard?

BOMBSHELL BREAKING NEWS FROM CNN HERE, WE COME TO STEPHEN COLBERT TO TELL US MORE. STEPHEN,

>LITERALLY
>TWO
>SCOOPS

You're retarded.

shopped.
this is how pathetic the alt-right is.

>most Drumpf supporters were calling out Fox News on that too
Citation needed.
>voted for Trump after Obama because Obama was the one doing identity politics
True, as is the "Muslim" "Immigrant" "Protect the gays" "Protect the womynz" Donald Trump. They both deal in identity politics.
>inb4 YA SO DID KILLARY AND BERN, which is very true too

We must seize the means of ice cream distribution

>shopped.
NOPE youtube.com/watch?v=ixEahmx0Btw

TEN SCOOPS THREE TIMES A DAY
C'MOOOOOOON

I can't handle how much joy I find in this meme.

He said "I lost the election." The democrats lost the election. The implication is that I'm a democrat. Saying he called me a libtard is shorthand, he called me a liberal democrat.

Not a liberal. Just tired of the same argument Trump supporters use which is call anyone who doesn't like Trump a liberal- ITT another example. Your post, another example.

>well full of one bombshell bad story after another for the trump administration
>CNN takes time out of its day to run some stupid shit about ice cream

Why do those on the right even bother attacking this network, it doesn't have any trouble at all fucking up its own credibility.

>eating ice cream at all, ever
God I hate fat people.

>getting triggered by a stupid meme

so, we're cherrypicking this one oddball segment, that probably aired once at 5:30 in the morning on a sunday, as a strawman for our argument that CNN is shit / fake news?

alt-right / Sup Forums / kekistanian everybody

Hi shill

He called you a democrat... so that means he's calling you a libtard?f So that means you think all democrats are libtards? Hey, you said it, not him.

I just read/listen to NPR. If you want something on the TV though, I dunno. Personally I think TV news is a bunch of crap

Oh so you're just retarded then.

Whoever makes these macros: You are fucking awesome!

THIS is what made you turn on CNN?

Why is the left so triggered by this?

One scoop for you, libtard.

BBC is alright I guess, Al Jazeera America was the best until it pulled the plug because of low ratings. Objectivity for intl news rankings among US networks:

ABC > CNY >> MSNBC >>>>> FOX

Are you being intentionally dense? "Libtard" is a meme. You know that I meant it as a shorthand for calling me anything of the left side of the spectrum. Which he did. I was also called a libtard in this thread a few posts upso stop being so dense, senpai. You know what I'm talking about. And yes, all democrats are libtards. At least nowadays in America and Canada.

*CNN

Phoneposting was a mistake

>who put that much effort into making that edit
Yes, imagine all the effort that went into that...

>Libtards literally don't do anything on Sup Forums where this shit meme is posted
>They're triggered
>Drumpftards post this meme with increasing vulgarity and decreasing sense every hour, putting exceptional time and effort into them for no reason
>Not triggered
That's a lot of projection there snowflake

>it's shorthand for anybody left side of the spectrum
No, it's not. You just think it is. Calling someone a libtard just means they're a retarded liberal. You can be a liberal and not retarded. Now I don't know if you are a liberal, but you're most certainly retarded.

If you want people to enter the country without having any credentials checked, or you want to provide healthcare to every fat fuck at the expense of everyone else, then yes. You are retarded.

Alt-right vocabulary:
triggered, snowflake, cuck, shill, hillary, colbert, benghazi, emails, libtard, libcuck, libshit, leftist, kys, Drumpf, fake news, Soros

>with increasing vulgarity and decreasing sense every hour, putting exceptional time and effort into them for no reason
But that's what's so great about the meme. I'm sorry you can't appreciate this fine style of expression. I suppose it's too rich for your kind, like tasting fine cheese.

I'm not a liberal, and libtard is just a shorthand. Would you have liked it if I said in my original post "inb4 called a liberal?" It would mean the exact same thing in context but you'd have no semantics argument then. It would still change nothing of the fact that I criticized a shit partisan narrative and the only argument was "lmao you're a liberal." Just semantics to ease your dense brain.

So fine, I officially will say "inb4 called liberal" after my posts instead of "libtard." Will that make you happy? It still changes nothing of the fact that Trump supporters consistently jump to that conclusion regardless.

>Hillary and Colbert and Soros
But those are actual names though
>emails, leftist, kys, benghazi
how are any of these exclusive to the right?
>Drumpf
But... that's the lefts favorite term to mock Trump with...

Oh look, someone called me a liberal again. Proving my point for the third time ITT.
For the record, I am against illegal immigration and for free market health care. I've had real life arguments with liberals about this, I just don't think your God emperor is right for the job.

So yeah, not a liberal. Try a non-straw man argument.

> I'm sorry you can't appreciate this fine style of expression
holy shit this is what they actually believe. what next are you gonna tell us how brilliant BLACKED and cunny posting is?

Write more, faggot

I don't know you you dense fuck. I hate liberals because they unwittingly cheer on the downfall of western civilization. If you're not like that, great, go fuck yourself.

Funnily enough, I haven't heard the term "Drumpf" from the leftist sphere in months. It's pretty much all from the Sup Forumsfaggots and the_donald.

>It's a Jeanne Moos segment
>People are taking this as an actually serious news story by CNN

Lol

So, no argument when you're not dealing with liberals. Thank you for proving my hypothesis that Trump supporters have no arguments against non-liberals, as liberals don't have arguments against non-conservatives. I guess you two need each other right? Thanks for the talk senpai

BOOGA BOOGA

MSNBC
you can watch Trump contradict his entire party in less than 24 hours live.

You'll get banned on T_D if you use the word Drumpf, it's mostly only used on Sup Forums to troll Trump supporters there

>He wants to argue but didn't present an argument
???

Die in a fire faggot.

Good. Keep eating sugary crap Trump. Soon.

FUCK GRUMBLES KLUMP

HEHEHEHE BLONALD GRUMF HAHAHAHAHAHA GORCHYFLORCHY FLUMPPH HAHAHAHEHEHEEHHOHOHHOHOHO

IT'S TIME TO COLLECT, PORMPF

There is only 1 news organization for all the hard hitting facts you need.

>downfall of western civilization

A real human being sitting at his computer typed this up and had this image saved in his file system.

>he doesn't do this
Delete your Sup Forums account

Less cunty than when Fox News railed Obama for eating Dijon mustard instead of yellow mustard.

He can't be older than 12.

>Trump supporters think this is funny

NO OTHER NEWS ORGANIZTION IS BRAVE ENOUGH TO COVER THE TERRORIST FIST JAB

youtube.com/watch?v=G_vmQrTi3aM

Step aside. Let me handle this

VERY UNDERRATED

Fox News is a joke.

The news that matters

Why is Cruz so intent on destroying his legacy?

youtu.be/1sC1dOiCSp0

Colbert posting make the most comfy threads

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG DONALD! I WAS THE WHO WHO KILLED YOUR MOTHER!

>Trump supporters will ignore this

>all these triggered redditors scrambling to google for fox news gaffs

KEK