AMERICAN LOVE THREAD

I adore Americans. They are kind, witty, lovable, extroverted, wise and loyal. Their women are pure waifu material! God bless America!

How much do you love Americans?

India is better desu senpai

ebic thread here brevik

I don't like your country too much. I just like your people.

The people are the worst thing about America.

Americans are shortsighted, greedy, insufferable people. As long as they get their welfare and can watch the sunday football game while stuffing their face full of Doritos they are happy.

It's the only land to rival France in its beautifulness.
It's people used to be kind,caring ,honest and hard workers but have been perverted because of different reasons. I still had a blast going there. Great fun, good food, good people.

you just described every country on earth

circus and wine has been the theme since bc days. nothing has changed.

Coming from a small town, this is not true.
People can be too nice sometimes.

I think there are good things about Americans user, but for those of us who consider ourselves more rational, scientific, and literary we covertly (if you're a people person) or openly (the sociopathic) want to purge the land with fire.

you need to find a therapist

>yesss goy, you need pills to eat. they will fix everything

>i am rational
>"we" have a secret covert group
>want to destroy everything

sounds like a lonely kid cutting anarchy symbols into himself in his moms basement

you really hate yourself dont you?

the sad truth is that most people only see the loud minority of Americans. usually millennials

I want to be an american ;_;

But I must save my people first.

Please excuse everyone in the thread. The American media has taught white American males to hate ourselves for so long it's hard for us to take a compliment.

Thanks Norway. I like you guys too.

No.

Just sad for the future we chose.

I have a strong love for this nation and its culture, but I'm incredibly saddened that we've moved away from the politics and thought of our framers and have instead reduced politics to a sensationalist football game. Our leaders and populous are not versed in political philosophy nor do they truly care about their fellow man's quality of life. It's a fucking shame.

I just hope when the Dem and GOP collapse they'll be replaced by some fair-minded people with actual integrity and values

it will change soon.

t-thanks, I needed that what with all the bullshit going on in the world lately

Inb4 all the Dutchfags on earth start butthurtposting
Still don't know why such an irrelevant country hates us for being so superior

I hope so m8...I hope so...

God bless America!

Better execution right here. Yours feel way too forced

Americans are fags. If Australia had invented the nuke we would have nuked way more countries and whitey wouldn't even have a whiff of a threat let alone what we have now.

...he's back to Bruce

Yes because fascist Germany was soooo much better than the American government, right?

Blame the problems of mass illegal immigration and people being fooled into voting for Jews.

We still got your six. Viva la France!

Forever brother

I don't blame them, they couldn't have known what would happen after.

They were all just given the whole "they're an evil tyrannical government speech" that is given to all armies to justify their actions.

It was.

At least the Germans saw the problem.

Yeah. Still the fate of our modern world was sealed by the outcome of that war.

I'm a fucking poo in the loo and I know that india is cancer, fuck off.

They are racist and homophobic so I hate them.

Shut up Canada.

I may not like the future we chose

But I still hate fucking leafs

France is like your uncle that helped you get your first job but now that your successful he still tries to tell you how to do shit, but you don't say anything because you love him and what he did