So this exists now

So this exists now.

Does Sup Forums even have any thoughts on Zombie Peanuts/Little Folks

I can Storytime it if requested but my interenet's being choppy so I don't know how reliable I'll be.

Other urls found in this thread:

torcache.net/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck it, may as well start now

looks like my IP's changing itself lol

I havn't read it myself yet btw

A lot of these pages seem unneccassary.

cute tho

This was too big for 4chin so I had to reduce quality

why is this tome "Zombie Peanut"? What makes them so bad?

and finally: the strip

Bad is subjective. but a fair few people think it should have ended after the 50's/60's. Especially at the time.

Also at this point Shulz himself was arguably a Zombie

Thanks Obama.

I wonder how much they paid him for those five of the most generic paragraphs.
also
>Franklin

THANKS, OBAMA.

No way man, 70s and 80s peanuts were awesome. Different but still really solid.

Perfect replication of modern art imo

>the umbrella was the wrong color

I chuckled.

1999 is better than I expected so far

>Lucy wearing pants

Just feels weird

They're made to look fancy in the physical book. Not so much in a digital release.

To think she'd been wearing them for decades at this point.

I remember they released this final year as its own volume a long time ago, with the title "Peanuts 2000" or something. Had it when I was a kid, each one of these has been familiar so far.

Is that so? I guess I must have stopped reading peanuts at a certain time period.

I don't know when she first wore them, but they were slowly phased in through the 70's and 80's

90's Peanuts is probably the worst decade of Peanuts, but it never gets bad. It's just not as good as it was.

I'd say 90's Peanuts is an above average comic strip, which is a large fall from the amazing 60's and 70's strips but still a good deal better then most strips at the time.

Do you have a link to download this and other volumes? Thanks for sharing.

how were the 80s in your opinion?

90's Peanuts devolved into "Gosh, Rerun is pretty stupid: the comic strip" in my opinion. Just about every other strip had him in it, and wouldn't surprise me if a tally was made that had him be almost equal or surpassing Chuck in the final years.

There's a kat torrent for the other 24 that's still up

I was too impatient to wait for this one to be added so I just googled it

horray! i can post again!

cool thanks for the heads up, last I checked they only had the low quality scans.

make sure you pick the The one that says the complete peanuts. That's even higher quality than these somehow

alternatively, sticking these together should work

torcache.net/
torrent/03F9458D13BE4CF2759CC5612D046FEA5215AEA0.torrent?title=
[kat.cr]the.complete.peanuts.v01.v24.1950.1998.2015.digital.kileko.son.of.ultron.empire.nem

The new Peanuts movie made me smile inside and out.

That's all I wanted to say.

Me too.

I grew up on Peanuts. I grew up throughout the 90s when it was still in the newspapers, and my mom had a bunch of old collections from the 50s, 60s, and 70s.

It was so nice to see Charlie Brown WIN, in the end. I was actually crying at the end because he FINALLY won. After all that time and all those years being a loser, he won. He got the girl. It was fantastic.

Did he win though? No kiss, no handshake just a "you're a nice guy, Charlie Brown"

It wasn't even that he "won" or not.

It just reminded me why Charlie Brown was special. Why people actually hung out with him even though he was quite clearly a loser. He always tried and was honest. Yeah, he was dull, but he was reliable and wasn't a dick. And that's comforting to me.

>THE COMPLETE PEANUTS
>1999 to 2000 hidden in the corner

This feels like false advertising.

half of the book is Li'l Folks too