Wonder Man

When do you think this ionic powerhouse will show up in the MCU & return in the books?

Hopefully never.

Simon Williams is on GotG2 as a cameo

He's a flying brick like Captain Marvel, no legacy of great comic runs, and the whole evil brother thing is being done by Thor and Loki, so don't expect to see him anytime soon...unless Marvel replaces him with a trans east indian who listens to The Grateful Dead 'ironically'.

Nathan Fillion is playing Simon Williams playing Tony Stark on a movie poster in one scene of Guardians 2.

there is any wonderman story worth reading?
no trolling or anything i have never seen anyone recommend or storytime about him, so its a legit question.

Like most Avenger's specific characters he's never had his own comics run.
Everyone assumes the Avengers are like the JLA and every character on the team had their own comics, but in fact VERY few have ever been that way until Bendis took over writing for them, and most were just miniseries or totally unsuccessful.
Avengers characters aren't famous characters, they're famous for being Avengers.

He shows up in classic Avengers a lot and his current version and set of powers stems from his time on West Coast Avengers when he died and came back.

>People unironically like Wonder Man

Holy shit

It'd be a bad move. He's too similar to Superman in terms of ability and ignorant cucks would say they're ripping DC off.

some people aren't children and have grown up reading him in west coast avengers and then later on in busieks' run.

isn't his power set closer to captain atom though?

>I am Groot

Ease up there Treebeard, everybody has their favorite characters.

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2 my man

Soon I hope, please

No one would care I think, for a lot of reasons. Sure he flies and does some energy shit. That's really superficial though.

literally only faggot nerds say that shit

Gerard Jones/Jeff Johnson solo series from the early 90's was pretty good.

No, he has no energy-based powers.
His BODY is made out of energy, but all he actually is is extremely strong and fast and can fly.

>he's never had his own comics run

Shows what you know. Most everyone had their own title during the 90s.

Characters go through a lot of incarnations over the years. Just because you don't remember Wonder Man having a fun incarnation (to be fair, neither do I), it doesn't mean that he didn't have one.

Find a way to do Ares & Simon's short partnership and I'd be happy.

i think they'll wait for the DCEU to implode and cast one of their leads as failed headline actor Simon Williams

>being this casual

Wonder Man dying and being dead is a big part of his character

i wish Ares stopped being dead

That Stark poster means Quill's probably going back to Earth in GotG2, since he left before Tony's dad died. Anything noteworthy Tony did to warrant a film was after he took over as CEO

This is going to be pretty huge for Phase 3 if the GotG stick around.

>people say Fillion is to old to play Simon Willaims as superpowered Wonder Man
>yfw he's actually two years younger than Paul Rudd

Don't know if spoiler or not, but there have been shooting for GOTG2 recently that involves people running in a street away from a blue truck thing flipping cars.

Damn he let himself GO in the last few years

Dude needs to hit the gym and pull a Chris Pratt

>Marvel's Superman
Literally everyone would love it

the late 70's avenger books by shooter perez and byrne have wonderman hanging out being bros with the beast alot
> simon and hank hanging out are my fave wondie stories

He's in contest of champions

i love this issue too