ITT, Badass FEMALE characters. Pic very much related, Elizabeth Jennings in The Americans

ITT, Badass FEMALE characters. Pic very much related, Elizabeth Jennings in The Americans

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oDuma1M09B0
youtube.com/watch?v=WdxnlmbaMQU
youtube.com/watch?v=Mtns5IyjsL0
youtube.com/watch?v=TF7PMrV_ak4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=oDuma1M09B0

youtube.com/watch?v=WdxnlmbaMQU

>is she back?
>yes, she's back

youtube.com/watch?v=Mtns5IyjsL0

youtube.com/watch?v=TF7PMrV_ak4

Based Daisyfu

>coalburner
>badass

Pick one,faggot

typical british slag

But Russians aren't white.

Proof?

Banshee is full of them.

Yep

Fuck you, Gregory was educated, well-read intelligent revolutionary. He wasnt a nigger ok

u mad white boi?

>me on the right

>me on the left

>well-read intelligent revolutionary
>man fuck lyfe Imma go out fitin dem honkey POH-LEESE

G R O S S
R
O
S
S

This is the only character that portrays a female "badass" effectively. Prove me wrong, protip: you can't.

All correct.

Worst female character of all time

Sure here ya go famalamadingdong

Definitely my favourite female characters

WE WUZ THE BLACK PANTHERS AND SHIETT

shes not badass, shes a fucking commie robot

i bet she ll take out her own son when he becomes a nasa engineer and will not collaborate with her

Sasha Cooper

>i bet she ll take out her own son when he becomes a nasa engineer and will not collaborate with her
Could see this tbqf

>not wanting to die to protect your 3DPD

Youre a jerk, and Gregory was /ourguy/

I watched the first season of this show and I think it's terrible, does it get any better?

Its definitely an acquired taste, but season 1 was the slowest-paced, it becomes much more action-packed and suspenseful later on

Someone post her qt butt webm, you all know which one I mean

>I watched the first season of this show and I think it's terrible
Acquire some taste, you fucking spastic

I still watch it now I can say my time spent with it has largely been with it acting as background noise. I still have a general idea of what's happening though. Main gripe is how much time is spent on sex scenes in this show, doesn't make any sense to have that much time spent on censored sex scenes on basic cable TV. Also a pretty significant amount of boring dialogue, although maybe it's just me. Has it's moments though.

Really only watch it now because I want to know what happens with Paige and Henry

I agree with the boring dialogue, I've been skipping through it and I haven't missed anything important, also characters are very unlikable, I don't feel any sympathy with them

I think the purpose of the sex scenes is just to show that the sex is a large part of their job in the espionage community; the contrast between their sex scenes as a couple and those as professionals is meant to represent a dichotomy that exists both in their psyche and their family lives.

I hate that whenever Liz is having sex she is alway covering her nipples with her hands, it ruins my immersion
Some characters are pretty likeable. Id rate Liz,Phillip,Gabriel, Nina, Paige (she was annoying but this past 2 seasons she been interesting), Arkady and even pastor Tim as likeable
Beeman is a cunt, I dont like him, but at times he does good stuff that makes him sympathetic. Overall though, I fastfoward alot

>son gets turned into a zombie and eats her husband
>doesn't turn into a mopey mess
>goes out and hunts monsters and kills them dead
>isn't a fucking bitch about it, doesn't have any stronk womyn hangups
>gets all manner of stabbed and tortured and things
>manages to still balance being a hardass monster slayer and being a caring adoptive mother to the waifs and strays the boys leave in their wake AND being a professional officer of the law
>is qt

Whatever about the show Sheriff Jodie is unironically the greatest strong female character of our time

Swerve you fucking pussies.

Can it, pale face. You hear that? That's the fucking spirit horse.

SIT
YOUR
BITCH-ASSES
DOWN.

Wonder Girl in the Batman vs Superman

I love you guys.

This is something I've never got, you've got a character with superfast reflexes or whatever, so you do this slowmo shot. But why would they be moving slowly? If they're moving superfast then they bullet should be slow and they should be regular speed.

>boring dialogue
the only boring dialogue in this show is with the Russian embassy. You are not engaging with the show or are a stupid pleb who can't engage with it if you find the drama boring.

>inb4 "DOING A HALF-ASSED PUSH-UP IS NOT IMPRESSIVE"

i think these are pretty much the only ones that are universally agreed upon

Also correct.

THIS

Daisy a cute. a CUTE