Gorgerious 3D Animation

Could we have some amazing 3D animation videos?

youtube.com/watch?v=fnk52bU92oE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YVEY24ieq08
youtu.be/nNpW8KZOVhw
youtube.com/channel/UC4m1l1G3tpb4C1EiljBLI3A
youtube.com/watch?v=nNpW8KZOVhw
assignedmale.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=uy3Fb51GfdE
vimeo.com/12836360
youtu.be/yOjDDrFUgB8
youtu.be/KEpkoX48O40
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>start this thread with gay bashing

remove faggot

youtu.be/YVEY24ieq08

why should i care how jehovah feels

i know the way i could be happy is by being with another man who loves me the same way i love him
should i really live my life the way jehovah wants me to
presumably the main motive for following jehovah would be to get to heaven, so provide evidence of heaven's existence and i'll be celibate for the rest of my life.

youtu.be/nNpW8KZOVhw

>supporting mental illness

WHO THE FUCK MAKES THIS NIGHTMARE SHIT?!

>go ruin your friendship with your friend at school, honey!

youtube.com/channel/UC4m1l1G3tpb4C1EiljBLI3A

At least it's way better than Assigned Male

Sup Forums

That's a very low bar

So did anyone draw the bible-thumper Mom getting seduced by those two mommies yet?

Propaganda aimed to children has a very low bar

He doesn't support mental illness, that's why he's anti- Sup Forumstard

It's a matter of faith. You either believe without needing proofs or you don't. Personally, I don't believe but that's how it works

Even though I'm the last person you could ever see agreeing with the OP video, I'd still rather watch it than read AM. At least I can laugh at the thought of those two girls ending up in the Principal's Office when mom's advice goes wrong.

is assigned male aimed towards kids? I thought it just used fictional children as its mouthpiece

> Thinking only Sup Forums believes that

lel
Let's compromise with gay Hitler and call it a night.

OP's video has a nice design, a comfy atmosphere and a decent animation considering its ultra-low budget. Assigned Male should be considered torture

youtube.com/watch?v=nNpW8KZOVhw

Where do you think we are dude

Sup Forums was literally founded by a faggot, why do you think we have so many gay boards

The author insist AM is aimed to trans kids and their families

Okay, I'll bite. What's this 'assigned male' everyone's blabbing about?

assignedmale.com/

It's a shitty strawman comic about a pre-k pre-op

Alright, so it's a shitty webcomic. Is it popular, or is it one of those 'the fact it even exist' things?

Pretty much Sup Forums is the only one who pays attention to it

>Mom throws away son's friend's toy
>Mom tells daughter to tell her friend's parents to go fuck themselves

I'm seeing a pattern here. At what point do they retreat to the compound to drink koolaid and fuck their brothers and sisters in jehovah's holy name?

So according to this being gay and getting into heaven is as easy as smuggling a bottle of alcohol in the airport. Yeah that sounds about right I agree.

Alright, so it's basically only known by trigger tourist appeal. It is indeed shitty, but it's too low key to be on the level of this shit

Ex-jw here. They don't

Jehovah's Witnesses have a lot of doctrinal problems but being a death cult is not one of them

Christians see homosexuality as a sin so the idea is that the sinner mustn't commit sins anymore to achieve redemption. From a Christian perspective, stop being gay is as easy as smuggling a bottle of alcohol in the airport. It's like an addiction. Evangelical groups help junkies and alcoholics so they see homosexuals as the same thing

I meant 'drinking the koolaid' as the secondary meaning of just being in an [isolationist] cult. My bad for being unclear, I was trying to steer it away from Jonestown with the 'fucking their immediate relatives' thing.

No man you missed the point you just tell the security at heaven you're not gay, but when you get in you're good to have gay sex. Just like no I didn't smuggle scotch but then you drink that victory scotch at home.

Jehovahs seem like alright people. Too bad I don't care for their practices.
Good on them for their contributions to medical research though.

Okay, so, 'why' does Jehova give that much of a shit about gay marriage?

Like, to me it sounds like they're INFERRING a lot about the will of Jehova, like, I'm talking Dark souls lore tier grasping at straws.

What exactly about gay marriage does Jehova find offensive?? Are we given a rationale or??

Like, I'm curious. I don't think I've ever heard anything beyond, "oh well it's blapshmeous" well what the fuck makes it blapshemous exactly?

>Latinos will be the majority on USA
>Muslims will be the majority on Europe
>Russia will be the top dog on Europe
>China will be the most powerful nation on Earth
>They all hate fags
>That little JW girl is now an elderly woman
>We won, mom. We won. I'm ready to go to Paradise with you

>Christians see homosexuality as a sin
not all.

>Evangelical groups help junkies and alcoholics so they see homosexuals as the same thing
Ex-gay ministries actually approach homosexuality differently. They try and get you to like vagina. It would be like if AA tried to get you to dislike alcohol rather than learn the self control of not drinking it.

You do realize there's gay Latinos right?

_donald

All in the name of god.

>Christians see homosexuality as a sin
I'll agree that it depends on the denomination/church, but most Old Testament Translations say no dudes sleeping with dudes.

Unless you go full Jesus and do the sensible thing of following the 2 most important commandments:
Love God above everyone else
Love and treat everyone like your neighbour/brother

If you do those two things, odds are you won't break the other commandments.

Yeah, liberals don't indoctrinate kids, no sir

youtube.com/watch?v=uy3Fb51GfdE

Yeah, particularly since the rationale given in the video was just "God said men shouldn't cheat on their wives, so that means gays are bad.".

That being said, the actual verse most commonly used is typically in Romans 1. It's their best case, and even then it's a strangely worded passage for something supposedly condemning homosexuality. It basically says "these people committed these sins, so god turned away from them and the straight people started having gay sex".

>odds are you won't break the other commandments.
Well yeah... Christians are under no obligation to follow the law. Jesus implied that and Paul made it extremely clear.

Right, because all those latin countries like Mexico, Brazil, and Costa Rica are super anti-gay, right?

Pretty sure Jesus was like

>Hey Jesus, this woman committed adultery. Let's stone her!
>Sure bro, but first i'm gonna write down a whole bunch of sins on this sand and if any you guys did at least one of these, then you gotta drop the rocks.

>Teaching your children what you believe is right or wrong is "indoctrination'.
By that logic, teaching children literally anything is indoctrination.

It's not 3D but it is a superior christian cartoon.

vimeo.com/12836360

Did the mitzvots from the Old Testament even perscribe the death penalty for sins? I mean, "Thou shalt not kill," so what the fuck? I know youw ere allowed to crusade for a holy war, but did Moses even promote the death penalty?

And that was the counter example. Why kill her when you can love her, treat her right, and rehabilitate her.
>Fuck that let's stone her to death
Okay then, if you stone her to death for her sins, you have to do it to yourselves too or you're hypocrites.
>Shit.

"Thou shalt not kill" is applied to an individual. But if it's God's will to see death, then a human (or the state) can very much be the instrument of death. So yes, you'll find plenty of people stoned to death for stupid things in ancient Palestine.

>Love and treat everyone like your neighbour/brother

The original Hebrew text showed that "love your neighbor" was Jesus only being favorable toward his fellow Jew. He was still for treating other races/creeds of people like lessors for their ancestors defiance, violent slave trade of their enemies, and also the death of nonbelievers.

Ehn, some pastor broad told me that the no dudes sleeping together was actually don't sleep with little boys.
So, it wasn't okay to diddle little kids but it was okay to be queer in her opinion and I forget her denomination, but she ran a chapel at an lgbtalphabet summer camp.

>If you do those two things, odds are you won't break the other commandments.

Dude, don't try to bullshit. There are 613 commandments detailing specific instructions on what their god wants people to live their lives.

If you work full weeks, shave your face, eat seafood, or watch cartoons, get ready for a lake of fire.

False. When Jesus was asked to expound upon what it was meant by "neighbor" in Leviticus, he tells the parable of the good Samaritan in Luke 10.

He is literally asked to define the word, and tells the story of a person the Jews hate. I dont' know how much more clearly you can be BTFO senpai.

The only thing that is a mental illness is being trans. Lets face it, these people are killing themselfs even after they undergo operations and even when they have a close knit support system via friends and family that support them. Acting like this is a normal thing is only hurting them and getting in the way of finding proper treatments.

A. Only if you're Jewish. Christians do not live under the Law of Moses.
B. Most Jews don't even believe in hell as it's not really talked about in the OT.

So is there any way to acquire these models?

I need new SFM fodder.

It is.
Pro tip: everyone suffers abuse at the hands of their parents.

Everyone is fucked in the head.

The fact it was a she means you can limit it to a relatively small number of denominations. Anglican, Episcopalian, Presbyterian, Unitarian, etc.

all this shows is that no one knows what the fuck their religious texts truly mean since even people under the same groups down to friends and family can't come to a precise agreement on what the texts mean. be it literal or metaphorical, and in what way metaphorically.

>Everyone is fucked in the head
Stop projecting. Believe it or not there are people out there who came from loving families and are well-adjusted, successful, healthy adults.

There are Jehova Witness meetings in my town. Should I go dressed as Wizard and scaring them with card tricks?

To be fair, at least 90% of people who talk about what the Bible says on the internet just google out-of-context verses and haven't actually read the Bible. Many who do read the Bible barely pay attention to what it says because it's often a very dry read, and the most "studious" people who do read a study Bible which will give you interpretations based on teh commentator's denomination.

When you actually have theologians and pastors debate, you tend to get legitimate discussion and it can be fascinating.

That's not how it works, user. You can rip models from a game's files but you can't just rip them out of a movie.

And the significance of that parable comes from him thinking lowly of the Samaritans, brah.

This.

Jesus' rants on how the people of Canaan, Chorazin, Bethaeida, and Capernaum should die for not being impressed with him were like revenge fanfics you'd find on autistic preteen's DeviantArt page.

I'm a (sorta) Jehovah Witnesses and they always play these videos in our meetings for the kids.
It gets pretty weird but maybe showing the gay bashing one wasn't the best first impression.
Here's one that isn't so bad:

youtu.be/yOjDDrFUgB8

>Christians do not live under the Law of Moses.

Says who, you? Are you Jesus? Are you Moses? Are you Yahweh?

The fuck you doing on Sup Forums?
Why do you watch anime?

Its to late now, you're in a cult friend.

No... it comes from his audience (the Jews) thinking lowly of the Samaritans. He was subverting the commonly-held notion that Jews should only care about other Jews.

Do you know nothing about rhetoric or public speaking?

Jesus implied we don't when he broke several commandments and said it was okay to do so. Paul explicitly says it multiple times.

Why do people who haven't read the Bible insist on commenting about it?

>come on Sup Forums believing in magic and the supernatural
>attempt to distance yourself from others that believe in the same magic you do

Why do you people do this?

The worst kind of Latinos.

You'd be surprised how many of us get on this site. We're not exactly breaking any rules by being here so they don't care. Also, Anime is fine too watch as long as it doesn't have violence or whatever but they're not going to check

I'm very well aware. The only reason I haven't left the religion is because they literally shun you if you do so my family would stop talking to me and I don't want to lose them.

Except I don't. Read my response above. Also, just decided to reveal my religion because OP was talking about the JW cartoons and thought I could contribute.

"Hey sweetie you should try to break up your friend's happy family"

Thats fucked up. Thats Scienctology tier shunning.

You should move out, find a life for yourself. Hard as fuck though, Im in the process of the very first step of doing it myself; under different terms mind you.

We're all a little mentally ill.

Especially those of us that use the internet as a primary means of socializing.

This is fucking great. Thanks for posting it

It's kinda hard since I'm very dependent on them because they pay for my college but I'm planning on transferring to a different college in another city and moving in with a friend. However, there's no escape. Even if I'm 60 years old and decide to leave the religion, I'll still get shunned. The only way out would be if my whole family left the religion but they're super happy in it so that will be never.

Here's my Sup Forums related contribution so it will still be on topic: youtu.be/KEpkoX48O40

>Jesus implied we don't when he broke several commandments and said it was okay to do so.

Implied? He outright said the exact opposite. His sermon on the mount started off by saying that the commandments were to not be defied EVER. "Not by one jot or tittle."

>Jehovah Witnesses
>visits a cartoon imageboard
>has anime images saved

See you in hell, sinner.

here's the big question Sup Forums, why do religions exist?

We don't believe in hell, only eternal death with no chance of resurrection in paradise.

What's with those evil ass asians at the beginning?

I watched my best friend of 11 years die because his parents thought his blood was magic.

Your religion is a fucking joke and your family doesn't deserve that happiness for being so ready to let the people they love die.

Moses straight up used God as a means of keeping the Jews in line while he made "commandments," which are really jsut a bunch of rules for creating and maintaining a society.

So religion helps build community/society.

life is unfair brah get over it

Easier to have someone else tell you what is right and wrong, than to figure it out action by action.

Life is very fair.

Believing in a god that doesn't let you help people in need is unfair.

Before he came down to fulfill them.

This is the best response to OP's video; incestuous, intergenerational beans.

Shhh, they're too busy in their hate circlejerk. We don't need something as pesky as "logic" getting in their way.

I see that video, and I only think "I want to watch that mother shove her fist into her daughter's ass, while daddy watches in disgusted horror."

>We don't believe in hell, only eternal death with no chance of resurrection in paradise.

You know, that is kind of a hell in of itself. If your consciousness is active in this "eternal death" then you fully comprehend that your soul will never be with Jehovah. That sees like the worst form of torture, the separation from God with no chance of redemption. Some Christians see that as the only criterion for hell.

That doesn't matter, though because JW is a fucking cult. Get out as soon as possible, user.

First, have no idea what "blood magic is". Second of all, most JWs will break the "no blood transfusion " rule to save their child but not themselves. Sure, they'll be expelled but they can be forgived if they repent. Also, it's not like they don't care about letting their kids die. My little brother was born with a bad heart and he needed a surgery that most likely required a blood transfusion. My parents said no blood so the surgery was really risky. The day of the surgery was the first and only time I've seen my dad cry. Luckily, my brother made it out alive but trust me, JWs are pressured by a group called "The elders" into letting their kids die. They don't just blindly agree and say "OK boss". It's seen as one of the hardest decisions to make ever.

I don't agree with the practice nor would I do it but I know that they just don't go " lmao bye son".