Be chinese american

>be chinese american
>grow up loving anime
>reading books about ninja and samurai
>have posters of japanese scenery
>love japan
>discover Sup Forums as a teenager
>go to japanese thread
>the japanese flags immediately starting calling me chankoro when i introduce myself
anybody else know this feel?

chankoro

this is why you are a banana person
all chinese inherently know what liking japan and japanese things is shameful

>what
that

自意識過剰(-_-)

Yes I also dislike Chinese """people"""

Japan is China's enemy, you are a cuck.

are there many chinese in new zealand or are they just in australia?

There's a few hundred thousand in auckland and they're all awful

nips, chinks, dog eaters, japs, gooks, burgers, roach, nigger, poo in the loo,

These are all common ways of addressing other people ways in this board. I wouldn't take it too seriously.

As long as you aren't like some insanely hot girl, I don't really care.

糞支那人

you are a traitor to the middle kingdom

i love you japannnnnnnnnnn accept me

Don’t be so sad.
Let's fun with us. : )

Yes :D

You should watch Jackie Chan and Jet Lee movies instead. And fap shaolin and kung fu.

thank you :)
I don't really like Chinese culture. Because my exposure to it was through my parents, I find it really lame and uncool. Also, chinese culture would have made me look like a fob (somebody who acts like a foreigner) in elementary school and I would have been bullied probably.

i hate chinks, """people""" or not. or chankoro

delete this and apologize RIGHT. NOW

wow that is very racist and hurtful.
i hope i meet you in real life one day. perhaps if you got to know me, we could be friends and your mind would change.

who gives a fuck about what you like. at the end of the day just make sure not to shame your ancestor. Nvm fuck that shit too just go fill some nippon pussy .

>shame your ancestor

spoken like a true cuck

Weren't you bullied anyway?

are you rich.

Very rude
Above average in America. But friendship should not be based on wealth

Bitch you just jealous that i can do whatever the fuck i want while your ass is being monitored 24/7 by your shitty regime.

It's okay, as long as you can play mahjong with your native place's ruleset you haven't shamed your ancestors

at least I am not being monitored by a literal spook in my mind but by an actual entity that I can't fight back against.

>But friendship should not be based on wealth
all the chink "friends" I made here (in this country) wouldn't agree with that.

are you two larping/proxy or are you two actually in HK and China?

you're the one bitching about shaming your ancestors like its a bad thing.
Dont backpedal now ,Dong ling chala chala chong

中国人はダメですね

>you're the one bitching about shaming your ancestors like its a bad thing

dylexic brainlet confirmed

>Very rude
I'm gonna take that as a yes, so your previous excuse is invalid.

Are all Hong Kongers this rude and uncouth?

Sorry... Perhaps poorer places breed greed and selfishness more easily?
tfw read so many Japanese insults towards me I can read this even though I don't actually know Japanese

get off the proxy faggot

No I just had few friends

I live in the city and on weekends I will go to Singapore for some glimpse of "first" world to hangout even though it just the cheapest cafe over there. I don't think it is because of the poor place, because most of them are from wealthy families.
>I'm go back to my home in Australia next week. I missed that place, hoping that there's no snakes or something. *smug* *smug*
>maybe I'll invite you later once you can buy *brandish name* *cloths/car/etc* *sarcastic remarks*
It's rather the group mindset. Hence deep inside me, it's embodiment as the hatred you see previously.

Kek. Many Korean like Japanese manga

Don’t take it personally. I also hold contempt for Chinese, mainly because their investments in my area are driving up land prices. My favorite professor was forced out of his home because he couldn’t compete the international investors, so I’m pretty pissed off.

>filling nippon pussy not because you like the grill but because you are dutybound to continue the genocide against the japanese race that your ancestors started

What jap posters here are inbred ugly zainichi gooks or engrish teachers who cares what they think fAm

Do you love Japan

>chinese american
are you Lee?

I am a legit jap man who is at office now and browsing on my home PC through remote control

>discover Sup Forums
Unironically the worst thing I've ever done

You deserve it.

>be Korean Canadian
>grow up loving german movies
>reading books about nazis and teutonic knights
>have posters of germanic secenery and map of 1912 German empire borders
>love Germany
>discover Sup Forums as a teenager
>go to german thread
>the german flags immediately starting calling me gook when i introduce myself
anybody else know this feel?

I've never experienced that.
I love being Japanese on 4 chan.

jfc la

I'm part Chinese and even though my grandpa is a super nice old man with great stories and came from china when it still had not communist meme culture I find Jap culture blatantly more interesting. I also find the average jap fob to have leagues more personality than the average chink

>be Korean American
>get called a gook
>go on Sup Forums
>get called a gook

the chinese here are based as fuck baka

#나도

>born in japan
>speaks perfect japanese
>get into university
>was talking with a japanese group before entering the first class in uni
>start introducing in class
>I'm (chinese name)
>suddenly they are busy with listening carefully what the professor is saying and have important plans after class
>all my friends are half japanese that looks like gaijin or just pure gaijin until when graduating from uni
>still is even when at work in japanese company

How do the nips treat hapa's and gaijins that live over there?

I want asia to turn into ashes so my germanboo asian nazi state can rise from its ashes. I want to erase all of the backwards barbaric asiatic culture and replace it with superior germanic ones.

How do you feel about Darker than Black? I heard the Chinese eat that shit up.

Did someone say spook?

can't spook the gook

Not a chink but everyone love chinese electric batman.

通名使えよバーカwww

Traitor

Why nips speak Japanese on a thread that not even a general thread?

If you want to speak Japanese how about stay at 2ch with your fellow people? I bet some nip here in Sup Forums was some kind of special snowflake hippie that try to be cool by browsing Sup Forums.

God damn I hate nips so much.

Please love Japan

relax its just some english teacher showing off his flag on here.

Im technically a jap because both my grandparents are from there but I despise Asians in general. They need to be culled and replaced by aryans.

calm down,chink(´・ω・`)

Also fellow Chinese American. I too can never truly like anime because it is from our hated enemy Japan.

I am a europeaboo. It's like a weeaboo in reverse

Nope, I hate you.

I hate how you bow your head over grave mistake with a thought "hey I bow my head now, cut me some slack, will you". Thinking that bow like some magical spell to clear all of your fucked up.

I hate how you was a coward with your feeling. The fuck try to kill yourself, commit suicide while done nothing to your bullie? "Ah I'm dead bet that bullie will really regret it"
The fuck? How about buy a kinfe and stab the bullie in the neck? Are you scare of society? The heck, you are a dead man yourself and even at then can't think for yourself in the last moment?

Fuck the society. They don't live for you, share your hardship or suffering even for 1 day so why care? Please be more honest and straight forward with your feeling.

That's why I hate Japanese.

Chinese-Peruvians (tusan) and Japanese-Peruvians (nikkei) marry each other here. I can tell because we use both paternal and maternal last names.

Well, I love China
Because they are BLACK

shut up burger

:3 I am called a burger, such an honor. I only became naturalized at age 18

_(._.)_(´・ω・`)m(_ _)m(*´﹃`*)(´・ω・`)(´;ω;`)(つд⊂)エーンm(_ _;)m( ´Д`)=3:-):Dʕ•ٹ•ʔ(^^)(^^)/(^_^)(^_-)(^。^)(^ム^)(ㆁωㆁ*)(*^^*)( ´∀`)(*´∀`)(*^^*)(*´ω`*)(●´ϖ`●)(*´ω`*)(●´ϖ`●)(*´ω`*)(●´ϖ`●)(ӦvӦ。)(*^_^*)\(^o^)/(*^_^*)(*^。^*)\(^o^)/(*^_^*)\(^o^)/(ӦvӦ。)( ・ิω・ิ)٩(ε )۶( ・ิω・ิ)٩(ε )۶(^^)/~~~( ・ิω・ิ)( ̄ー ̄)ニヤリヾ(。>﹏

a-are you ok?

Do you hate Asians for a personal reason?

e.g girls won’t date you because you are chinkaloo

Exactly this, except that white girls won't date him because he's Asian. Lots of Asian Americans have internalized self race hate because of white girl rejections.

For a girl example, look at the Tiger Mom and her half Chinese children. Their father is Jewish and they try so desperately to be considered Jews

The fuck you doing user?
You still on the white/asian trip? Thats so 2000 late. East Euro women are too difficult to handle. Go Africa

Flag means nothing of who they really are.

chankoro

>Exactly this, except that white girls won't date him because he's Asian. Lots of Asian Americans have internalized self race hate because of white girl rejections.

HAHAHAHAHA

THIS IS AMERICA!!

lmao i might know you
do you own a switch

I have this strong fascination with the Inca Empire and this has caused me to hate Spain and Spanish people even though I have never met a Spaniard in my life.

When I was walking in the park, I actually saw an Asian American boy holding hands with his African American girlfriend.

surprising number of black chicks have yellow fever. i blame kpop

Same thing happens in Malaysia. I used to do business there and the Japanese population there would rather associate or intermarry with the Chinese than the Malays despite Malays making up the majority of the population. It made me wonder if East Asians hated Southeast Asians.

I know that feel. I'm taking it a step further because i've chosen to move there and have spent 3 years learnin Japanese.

Wtf is his head????? Lmao

Get the fucking knife and do your fucking job you fucking beta nip

but i'm alpha

We are the Black Knights.

Like shit
They pretend to be nice but they won't hire any of them unless they're way better than average japanese in japanese and other skills and abilities
One korean guy with uni double degree with n1 (highest japanese proficiency test) with CPA and high TOEFL scores got rejected while a japanese heisei fucker with nothing but liberal arts undergraduate degree gets the job. Not to mention that they're from same university

Disgusting

Because they have self-hatred for their blackness and they dislike white people so they latch onto Japanese or Korean pop culture.