I'm sick of watching anime and want to get into live action TV

I'm sick of watching anime and want to get into live action TV.

Where do I start?

dance moms

Do we even have a recommendation chart for TV shows here?

Try Game of Thrones bro

Most weebs I see seem to to like it

You can start with THIS *unzips dick*

Don't bother. TV is far worse than Anime, and that's saying something. You either get into films or you continue watching your gay chinese cartoons. Don't ever become a normie zombie.

Don't like got or the cringeworthy normalfag following it has.

Problem Child 2

And don't forget to watch with your falcon or else it's not a true Kino experience

Is Fargo that good?

It's written by the Coen Brothers and Inside Llewyn Davis and The Big Lebowski are some of my favorite films.

You don't. TV is the lowest form of entertainment (not films, TV) because you need to pander to a broad audience and you need to make every MC sufficiently relatable to your average normie. This restricts the sort of stories you can tell and it restricts or contradicts certain themes.

Even vidya is better.

Deep Space 9.

Good stepping-stone from Digimon and other complicated visual novellas.

>Even vidya is better.
You have to go back manchild.

I like episodic forms of storytelling in general though because it's much easier produce a more thorough set of characters and settings than a single film can.

>he doesn't already watch both anime and western TV/film
Top pleb.

garo.

That's true, film's constraint are the two to three hours it has to work with. But, literature does not have this restriction and that is why it makes TV and film pale in comparison.

Drop anime and read more manga, kid.
It's the superior weeb medium by far with more diverse stories and art styles.

I do indeed read more manga nowadays than I watch anime, there's so much shit out there under the radar that's better than half the crap that they decided to animate.

Current shows:
Fargo, oddball crime series with a different storyline and cast each season
Stranger Things, coming of age horror with a large dollop of 80's
Westworld, near future series set in a theme park styled like the american old west

Finished shows:
Blake’s 7, 70's brit sci-fi show following a band of rouges
Hannibal, detective show sure to appeal to your inner fujoshi
I, Claudius, historical show set in ancient rome
The Prisoner, a spy finds himself on an odd island and intends to escape
Wilfred, after a failed suicide a young man strikes up an unhealthy relationship with his neighbours dog
Yes Minister, a new british cabinet member has to deal with the civil service

You're gonna fucking learn that posting smug anime faces along with your disapproval for not wanting a varangian rocket dog or whatever fucking weird esoteric thought you have is not funny or endearing

>watches anime
>complains about cringe
kys