PAN

PAN

NICE AND HOT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m0kk3nHCSUk
youtu.be/TdDeaARsI4Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did we ever get an answer for his mysterious hatred of blacks?

>French fries are good
>thank you chef
>are they from France
>well no they-
>fuck sake

All those gains

>you, donkey, over here
>yes chef?
>these ice cubes are FROOOOZEEEEN

Doesn't match Joe Rogan's egg sandwich game

is this kino?
youtube.com/watch?v=m0kk3nHCSUk

DUBS

NICE AND GET

Uncooked eggs on shit bread with mayonnaise and sour kraut?
The funny is how Rogan feels the need to put jalapenos and and hot sauce on everything to feel manly.

>jalapenos and and hot sauce on everything to feel manly.

Or because it's good? I put hot sauce on almost everything.

How does he get out?

>is the water fresh
>yes chef
>did you create the covalent bond between the hydrogen and oxygen yourself
>n-no chef
>fuck me

i put red pepper powder on most things i homecook because it's delicious
maybe you're just a pleb

I used to do that. Loved hot food.

Then, all of a sudden, it starts wrecking my ass. Not diarrhea though. When i shit it feels like im putting fresh hot sauce on my anus.

Fucking sucks.

>did you double check the osmotic polarity of the tap water before putting in the risotto?
>uh no chef
>WHAT ARE YOU DOOIIIN

he has to sell his way out

Dragon's butt a.ka firehole.

I need hot sauce and/or peppers on pretty much everything so it's a small price to pay.

>shit bread

whitebread eating hick poster lmao

No I eat whole wheat bread.

good one hickposter

please tell us how your walmart bread is better

how does he chooses which carton's the eggs come from?

I live in Bell Canyon California, which is an unincorporated community of Ventura County. My name is Joe Rogan. I'm 49 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet of freshly killed game, eggs from my backyard, and jalapenos. I perform a rigorous kettlebell and battlerope routine daily. In the morning if my pupils are not dilated I'll vape on some essential CBD oils while doing Turkish getups in my homemade octagon with my kettlebells shaped like monkey heads. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the CBD oils I eat a pot gummy. In the isolation tank I smoke some DMT, then slam my Alpha Brain before chugging a pot of Caveman coffee. Then I put on my Me Undies while I prepare food from Blue Apron. I always use a non-vegan meal as eating vegan doesn't provide you necessary proteins. Then I make sure to do my spinal decompression with some yoga. There is an idea of a Joe Rogan; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am so fucking high, bro.

>tuco salamanca's early days in juarez

BRAVO VINCE REALLY CONTRATS WITH JIMMY'S CINNABON DAYS

That hot sauce is pretty good. Would recommend.

lel

the way he keeps checking out the camera
>"this son bitch guy touch my egg i keel him"

Lads I thought Gordie Ramsy was cool but he comes across like a 100% beta wanker here what gives?
youtu.be/TdDeaARsI4Y
I liked his jerk off gesture though that was choice

why does he put that metal pan over the high flame?

You realise he probably doesn't even use half that shit, he's just marketing it because he gets paid to do so, right?

>British knowing anything about food

10/10

It's wheat