Is Neil deGrasse Tyson's version of Cosmos the definitive version?

Is Neil deGrasse Tyson's version of Cosmos the definitive version?

>wisdom.jpg

that's a png, cat.

He's definitively the smuggest and most insufferable STEMfag in the history of STEMfags.

>implying astrology is science technology engineering or magic

astrology is horoscopes you retard.

he's an astrophysicist. the word you're looking for is astronomy.

our guy desu

my cat doesn't tweet retard shit

>astrology
you certainly are no stemfag so congrats

Black science guy really is smart

Is being popular, black and a religion-slapping scientist the holy Trinity of Evil to a contrarian board like Sup Forums?

Evidence that humans are dumber than cats:
>We give a shit what NDT thinks.

Yes user, use that superior human intellect to make these powerful observations, for 'SCIENCE!'.

>we don't chase lasers
>we aren't afraid of vacuum cleaners
>we did a civilization

your the retarded one for believing in horospoces

mantis is super cute

>astrology
Jesus christ, the average IQ of this site is even lower than I thought

Of course you’d say that, you have the brainpan of stage coach tilter.

huh? i didn't say i believed in horoscopes i was just explaining what the word astrology means.

>it's an astronomer backtracks on his belief in horoscopes thread

no its not. its a feminist rewrite of Sagans great original.

all the reboot has going for it is flashy CGI, its patronizing lesbian garbage.

We chase balls and other shit around when we feel like it too.
And a machine that would be as large as to us than a vacuum cleaner is to cats, we'd want to avoid as well.

>redditspacing

FACT: Carl Sagan's version was superior.

NDT isn't even cautious of other vehicles whilst operating a motor vehicle. I doubt he'd fear a giant vacuum cleaner. He's just too smart.

cats can figure out the source of the lazer pointer if you use it too much and they will try destroy it at it's source, I've seen them do it. Furthermore, I would have a same initial reaction to the lazer pointer if it came from an unknown source. I would watch the pointer and then go for the source.

one of the writers is Seth MacFarlane, the renowned cosmologist.

Nah. Carl Sagan is a superior scientist and human being.

NDT is a living meme.

not true. i had a number of cats growing up, permanent neurological damage from trying to chase the phantom dot seemed WAY more likely than them ever figuring it out.

The fuck are you on about you loon?

yes true. I suspect all cats know, but most just don't care and want to play and don't worry about ending it. My current cat though, it will come and bite the laser pointer itself when you shine it now.

This. After twelve years, my cat one day leaped at me and seized the pointer in his paws then shined it directly in my eye.

it was written by Carl Sagans wife, and 75% of the show is about female scientists and contributions.. watch it again but this time pay attention.

i think you have an outlier cat. I had to ban myself from using lasers because my cats were running around looking for the dots hours after I put the damn thing away.

Ann "Druyan" also inserted herself into the re-releases of the one, true Cosmos adding "facts" about global warming and racial equality. I don't consider anything she has to say seriously. Carl Sagan was on to something, but his vision was co-opted by someone with an agenda.

>alt right conspiritard

it definitely had her personal agenda. Degrasse Tyson was just her mouthpiece.

it had a guy materialize out of nowhere to tip his fedora, of course it's the definitive version.

fun fact: Seth Macfarlane helped fund the Cosmos reboot and had Fox to broadcast it directly after Family Guy to try to get his retarded audience into "science".

>>implying NDT is a zealot lije religious kuks and not a scientist whos models are always open to adaptation, change, and complete rewrites.

KYS

its not his fault you dropped out of high school and pump gas or flip burgers like an immigrant.

when people can't into jokes and sarcam....
..we end up with threads like these on Sup Forums

t. astronomer

He writes for that lady magazine?

it covered the entire Solar System in 2 minutes in Episode #1. thats it.
literally babbys first spaceshit TV

>sarcam...

Thats bill nye.Tyson is pretty laid back..

>le both sides are stupid
Where's that faggot with his reddit comic from the other thread?

>not being a hypercuck sjw loony is now considered laid back

Damn...

Tysons demeanor is aswell.Not sagan levels but he is still pretty calm.

My Toxo Plasmosis says he's an idiot

It didn't work