I'm tired of all the ideological subversion and overall toxic cynicism and edginess in current filmmaking...

I'm tired of all the ideological subversion and overall toxic cynicism and edginess in current filmmaking, what are some good movies with wholesome values, kindness, sincerity and morality?

Deepthroat or behind the green door. big blockbusters in there day

The Kendrick Brothers have some good ones.

I liked Courageous.

wtf I love white genocide now

wtf I want a nigger to fill my gf with his seed now

>in that there day
Which day?

>its black people's fault white women won't have sex with me

can someboday please explain? burger culture is sometimes very confusing.

>we've let officials know about a flyer expressing someones first amendment rights

Lel

there are only whites in that picture which is a crime

Drumpf of the will

Any expression of white solidarity ist verboten.

haha guys this is all just happening NATURALLY haha

so what if its having the exact same effect as an invasion and we're going to be extinct by 3000 haha we'll all be dead anyway lol

also by that time all the poor helpless brainless nonwhites of the world will have assimilated 100% and adopted every one of our prosperous societies traits

and SO WHAT if it takes 5 or 6 generations for the conflicts to end and for this to happen??

its for the greater good

Plus the only alternative is some people calling you racist and do you really want that? a fate worse than death i say

that's what happens when you try to run a country with people all over the globe

feminists are angry women are being replaced with sex robots

White americans are wimpier than a fucking S&M gimp. Niggers and muslims yell and whites only whisper back

If this shit was happening to Russians, they would have castrated the niggers and niggerlovers

kek

criminals are angry they're going to be replace by burglary robots

White women don't want kids, and white """men""" are too busy screencaping Twitter.

go back to Sup Forums you faggot

>unironically not getting it
it's about corporate and state interests letting in tens of millions of foreign peoples who breed amongst themselves far faster and are far more ethnocentric, nepotistic and overall violent than we are. And if we speak up against being replaced demographically with unskilled 3rd world labor we are called racist.

All I'm taking away from this is that white ''''men'''' literally can't compete.

>White American intermarriage rate is 7% including Jews
>Jewish American intermarriage rate is 50%

What do alt rightina SJWs mean when they cry about genocide and also try to blame it on Jews?

Do you have kids?

they're all pussies who need someone to blame because girls don't want anything to do with them.

>presence of certain group commits crime at a far, far higher rate and overall recreates their home countries whereever they congregate
>basic labor laws are bypassed that allow them to be paid pennies on the dollar

unironically try and make a coherent argument

MCU movies. Not even a shill or anything, I think most of them suck, but they're the only real masculine films left in Hollywood.

>Sup Forums is sane, they said

people should just print this out

Salo

>flyer
so this is the power of college education...whoa...

>Reyes
>fat mexican
>SMU
what went wrong

white people are a joke

yes if by white people you mean caucasians living in usa

>nonwhite found
please stop appropriating our technology and safe civil society thanks

Go back to plebbit, roastie.

Then stop using technology and go live in a mud hut

(Unless you are Chinese or something in which case disregard my post)

i think its more that whites are trying to preserve some semblance of "civil" competition by pointing out that it is hypocritical for progressives to mobilize their base by stirring up racial animosity toward white people while simultaneously calling white people racist for objecting.

if this hypocrisy doesnt end at least on a mainstream level then the desire for civility will likely evaporate and if history is anything to go by its that when white people do eventually chimp out they chimp out to epic proportions.

Tree of Life

Behold the only tool of the white '''''man''''' when threatened, impotent rage.

funny since you all came from r/thedonald. i guess you throw that insult out so much because you're afraid everyone knows that's where you faggots originated.

This is true, cumskins literally salt the earth killing everything when they chimp out, probably because of retarded bottling
See any ww for proof

so you're telling me to be an ancient German?

You're unironically appropiating advancements created by the jewish people as it seems to fit your narrative.

Just to let you know.

White men are the only reason it's economically feasible for feminist and liberals to import millions and millions of uneducated minorities.

You don't honestly think corporations, who pay lower taxes than someone making 50k a year, are the ones who are paying to educate, feed clothe and hospitalize Juan and Tyrones 6 children right?

>white men are so cucked that they have to pay for their race to die
kek

The semites are white, my friend. I am not an altright retard. The Jews were one of the best things that happened to our civilization

>unironically try and make a coherent argument

What's incoherent about that argument to you? According to your own logic, aren't Jews being race-mixed out at a far greater rate than non-Jewish whites? How do you explain that with your conspiratard theories?

the "White People are Responsible for all the greatest things" argument breaks down once you MAGA cucktards say that jews aren't white

you can either believe in social darwinism, and that jews are the master race or that social darwinism is a farce and ethnicity does not determine individual intellect, and accomplishments.

What the fuck is r/thedonald?

Why are you alluding to plebbit so much?

Why do you know so much about plebbit? Fucking faggot.

You seem to be implying all of whites' accomplishments can be attributed to Jews...

Jew's invented modern civilisation? kek.

I see tons of feminist gay, black and liberal flyers on my university. Everywhere. Why can't a put a poster that express my views? If I do that suddenly I'm a criminal. I fucking hate this country.

she got fat after the baby and shit-teir indian genetics

>jews are the master race
lmao

Lol

>A precursor to the public bulletin board system was Community Memory, started in August 1973 in Berkeley, California.
>Community Memory was created by Efrem Lipkin, Mark Szpakowski, and Lee Felsenstein,
Well they invented shitposting

Triumph of the Will
Birth of a Nation

unironically Fiddler on the Roof

>Well they invented shitposting
Nah, Rome did with their graffiti about big cocks and roasties being sluts

Romans were the original Blacked spammers

This is actually Summer, right? There's an influx of Sup Forumsbait shitposting on practically everyboard today and I can't think that it's anything else but kids on vacation with nothing better to do on a Saturday.

>filename

hearty kek

Go back to your home board tourist

>subhuman nigger Jamal Muhammad who enjoys all the privilege and technological advancement 100% of white people came up with for him is trying to be cheeky

Whites may die out in the next 1000 years, but you will always be a subhuman nigger and when the white race is long gone, your offspring will remain the same niggers they were 4000 years ago.
I'm not even mad, I said fuck it all a long time ago. I'm just enjoying the shitshow.
You subhuman nigger shitskins have such low iqs on average that you can't even think ahead for a year.
That's why none of you who go "lol kill all whitey honkeys" realise that without us whites you Ben&Jerry's Shitchunk Trove Cove will all regress back living in mud huts.
Our fate is inevitable.

It's racist for white people to fight back against ethnic cleansing

>you aren't allowed to post on more than a single board
Imagine being stuck in the hell that's Sup Forums all day, every fucking day.

Pure niggers are actually completely incapable of understanding the concept of future at all.