What does Sup Forums think? Cinematic genius or evil kike pedophile?

What does Sup Forums think? Cinematic genius or evil kike pedophile?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MnZXsv_FGwE
kristof.blogs.nytimes.com/2014/02/01/an-open-letter-from-dylan-farrow/?_r=1
vanityfair.com/news/2014/02/woody-allen-sex-abuse-10-facts
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Both

I would argue it's impossible to become a cinematic genius if you don't have a strong background in hebrew pedophilia

A cinematic pedophile

This. Why can't he be both?

Evil kike pedophile sounds a bit redundant. Just say kike.

a bit of both

I genuinely found many of his movies to be amusing. Of course the guy is a fucking creep.

>Cinematic genius
He's not a cinematic or comedic genius. He has the kind of personality where he is not afraid to expose his insecurities and weaknesses. That comes through in his movies and is what makes his movies 'funny'. The fact that he can be so open about himself is what makes him a strong person and what makes beautiful women attracted to him.

>or evil kike pedophile?
Sorry, but she is of age. If she was a cute blond white girl no one would say anything. But everyone assumes the worst because of Sun Yee's (? whatever her name) race.

why can't it be neither?

It's the weekend, so he's not gonna get a fair shake here, artistically or personally. Obviously easier to meme on le pedo jew stuff.

He's one of America's greats, in many ways our Bergman or Fellini, a master, a true auteur whose career has stretched more than half a century in a number of different genres and approaches.

The Farrow stuff was a raw deal. Marrying your ex-wife's daughter, maybe morally suspect, but not illegal. They never lived together, she never saw him as a father figure. He did not molest the other kid. Mia made is up to slander him and it worked. Nannies on the scene said it was impossible, she was coached in edited videos to say so and the world believed it.

As such his legacy is this disgusting mess rather than the work itself.

cause OP didn't list that as one of the choices, pay attention fucking dumbass

Is this pedokino?

I fucking love this guy and his flicks

Made a career out of playing/being a neurotic Jew. Flashes of brilliance but the only movie of his that I like is Deconstructing Harry!!!FACT!!!

I used to believe he didn't rape the younger one for the same reasons you do, but this is a guy who hangs out with people like Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislane Maxwell.

He's made some wonderful movies though.

For got to post one of the best scene's is any movie ever made!!!FACT!!! youtu.be/MnZXsv_FGwE

Wasn't the girl like 26? How is that a pedophile? Also he was never her father. That's a total myth.

Accusation = Truth

>Uniformed, the post

kristof.blogs.nytimes.com/2014/02/01/an-open-letter-from-dylan-farrow/?_r=1

vanityfair.com/news/2014/02/woody-allen-sex-abuse-10-facts

I don't know man,I know he is a kike but the films he makes feel warm and comfy.He is somewhat of a guilty pleasure

>being so cucked by Sup Forums that you hate Jews

Allen's a bad guy because he's a pedo.

Jews are patrician and make kino.

I like Cronenberg and Polanski.Some jews make good movies.

>Polanski

The Ghost Writer is a great movie. Also like hi version of Oliver Twist.

Pure pedokino.

I like kike directors but his stuff is amateur crap

I prefer Polanski's older films like Repulsion and The Tenant.But the ghost writer is pretty underrated.

This

I'll have to watch them.

On one episode of the Bret Easton Ellis podcast he talks about the importance of being able to divorce an artist's work from their personal life. He points out how silly it is to think that we can only enjoy someone's work if they are perfectly behaved, morally righteous person. While it isn't necessary for an artist to have a difficult or tortured life to create great work, many do draw on painful experiences or their own vulnerabilities and failings to create art. Many artists are shitty people and we should judge their work on its own merit rather than how many boxes they check off on our PC scorecard of the week.

>what makes beautiful women attracted to him
user, his films are not actually reality. In reality he has money. In films women are attracted to him because of how witty he is.