Oh no that sucks

Oh no that sucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

stuff.co.nz/business/97090218/chineseowned-ashburton-dairy-farm-space-programme-under-academic-spotlight
india.com/sports/rio-2016-olympics-china-australia-spar-over-doping-cheat-attack-1393371/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Get fucked

My favorite china BTFOs Australia episode was when, in response to Australia winning Gold in some swimming competition with a doping allegation involved, China released an official statement reminding the world that Australia is a former penal colony on "the fringes of civilization."

Based Aussies telling the chink menace to mind their own business. Hopefully my own government copies them

I hope they get eternally BTFO

and the memes aren't even true. For example, a very small percentage of purchased homes are from foreign investors

classic australian bantre

no way this is correct. We're pretty bad, and I've heard you guys have it worse. Either that or I just happen to be living in ground zero for the foreign investors' club.

there is no city in australia where asians are 45% of the population

I'm not talking about Asians, just foreign buyers, in my community it just happens to be Asians.

Me too.

They've literally launched space programme stuff from NZ lel. NZ is cucked badly by the eternal chink rn.

its 12% for nsw, that's not a small percentage

Why the fuck would you launch from NZ? The fucking inclination would be retarded

This needs to be done in every country
bravo australia

stuff.co.nz/business/97090218/chineseowned-ashburton-dairy-farm-space-programme-under-academic-spotlight
It was only balloons I think, but the fact they allowed this to happen is beyond a fucking joke

For anyone else wondering if this could possibly real: india.com/sports/rio-2016-olympics-china-australia-spar-over-doping-cheat-attack-1393371/
>The state-run Global Times newspaper called Australia “a country on the fringes of civilization” and a former “offshore prison” for Britain. The International Olympic Committee sought to calm the tensions, calling for “respect fellow competitors”.

t. Bruce Zhou

Our cuckservative national party is in bed with the chinese government. Pretty much every living leader of the party has a cushy job in a chinese company and some of them have marriage ties to them too.They even had a literal chinese spymaster as a list MP.

So glad Winnie got those traitors out of government

Yeah it's bad news
I only hope you have patriot/brit/aussie agents sniffing these rats out

I don't know m8. Italy launched satellites from Kenya and Russia still uses Baikonur in Kazakhstan. Its fairly common to use other countries to launch shit.

>Oh by the way you can no longer legally infiltrate and spy on my country
>China chimps out

Gee, I wonder what they were doing in Australia.

Wish my government would pass the same law, but no. You can cap political donations at $100 because it's common sense to try and stop corporate lobby bribery but to stop spying and espionage by foreign nations? IT'S 2017 SHIT LORD, ARE YOU RACIST OR SOMETHING?

But Australia is a Chinese colony

When you have a Mexican population that totals 15% of your country and then go and call a 4% population of another country a colony, do you ever feel a slight hint of irony?

The average American lacks self-awareness

Its actually 17%, you bigot. Not including the DREAMERS (""illegal"" immigrants) of course

good, countries should vent on each other more often.