Hi

Hi.

So... This is gonna be my last post on Sup Forums. I just learned that some Canadian loser is trying to dox me, and has actually managed to contact me outside of Sup Forums which is kinda scary. I really just need to stay away from this board.

I know most of you won't miss me, but some of you will. Let's have an Islam thread as a going-away party, I guess.

A fucking leaf.

Wait are you Canadian or something?

I mean, if you're in the US, you should be fine... may lose your job and family, but that's it.

In Canada you'd be fucked.

See ya

Lol

I'm not afraid of losing my job or anything like that. I'm more afraid that some black-hearted Salafi thug wants my head as a hood ornament.

Why do you care?
Who gives a fuck if people know who you are?
Just be honest, friendly and have integrity and your political views shouldn't really matter.
If someone reports you to family and friends, your buddies etc should reasonably know what kinda views you have etc and ignore it.
If they report you to your work, then how is your work meant to know any screenshots etc aren't just shoops by some tard that hates you?
Don't let some ball bag win.
Also, context/story please.

Why? You hurt his little durka-durk feelings? Could he not handle the banter?

He'll probably just diddle ur asshole

>context/story

He's a hardline Sunni Muslim who hates me because I am Shi'a (among other things, which I won't get into). He literally sees me as rafidah scum who should be purged from the planet.

I can handle a little bit of trolling, but it's made me realize I'm not as anonymous as I think I am, and I have a reasonable fear of physical violence since I'm a woman and he sees me as weak.

How did he find you?

>Canadian
>Muslim
Pick one, these two options are mutually available.

How the fuck did he get info on you? This is an anonymous board of peace.

Nah senpai I'll slap your ass when I come round to see your mother later

I don't know =x

That's kinda hot. I hope he gives you a good raping with his BBC (Big Brown Cock).

Also, Salafists browse Sup Forums? Kek.

>He'll probably just jihad his asshole

Literally who?

do what any logical red blooded american would do, buy a fucking gun.

>capitulating to a fucking noguns leaf
gl faggot you may as well be dead

Did I miss something...

see you tomorrow

post timestamp as proof

tits out whore

First off.
Tits or gtfo.

Second,
Wew. You actually a sandnigger? And you come here?
Do you find horrendous mockery of your religion actually offensive or are you based/ have a sense of humour and therefore find it funny?

Also, how'd this other dune coon find you? Did you have like a particular unique pattern on your burkha and post a pic or something?
Or do you have super recognisable eyes?
Why don't you just go to the media if you have threats etc, just to let people know that islamaphobia is horseshit and the cunts that hate certain muzzies the most are other kebab?

Burka tits and timestamp.

Hahahahahahahahaha. Stupid whore, I hope he beheads you and your family. You'd be better off without religion.
>smug face.jpg

PS.
If you go to the media, please make out that Sup Forums was your safe space that you could go to to feel appreciated as a person and not put on some "mockery free" pedestal and treated like you were too weak to face the Bantz.
Please please make out like the current taboo around mocking islam is actually hurtful to you because it essentially is a bunch of leftist cumstains telling you that you are too precious to handle any mockery, and that this was your 'safe space' from that constant leftist dehumanisation.
Also, please make out like the vilification of people who browse pol is unfounded cos we don't care what flavour of slime your particular mud has, we just mock all equally.

this HAS to be b8

>how'd this other dune coon find you?
I really just... don't even know. I don't think I've posted anything that would identify me; the only thing I can think of is a few photographs of my Quran.

>Do you find horrendous mockery of your religion actually offensive?
Sometimes. It sorta depends on the context, I guess.

>Why don't you just go to the media if you have threats etc,
I'd prefer to keep a low profile for the time being.

I'll think about it.

>He literally sees me as rafidah scum who should be purged from the planet.
Or you could stop being Muslim and join us in the fight against the disgustion theology known as islam.

If I stop being Muslim, he wins.

do you have more of these? i remember them being spammed two years ago

>P-PLEASE N-NOTICE ME

YA ZAINAB
YA ALI

YA QUDS INDADA QADIMOON

ALI ALI ALI ALI ALI

ITT: Newfags respond to the oldest of all bait.

How did he discover you? Over Sup Forums? Do Salafists actually browse /pol? Kek.

Also, tits out bitch.

B8

If you stop being Muslim everybody wins

Buy a gun senpai, you live in the USA.

Also, why do you actually come here?

And do you, as a muzzie, recognise that there is a huge problem with your religion? Like all the moderates doing nothing to condemn the extremists etc?

>photos , if you uploaded a picture is has some meta data tied with it

with some playing around it cant be used to reveal information

Protip: remove all tracks before uploading something to the internet

How the fuck do you dox someone on Sup Forums when all you can see is flag?

location tags if taken with iphone,

wow you are dumb.

take a screenshot of the photo or scrub the metadata

>why do you actually come here?
To show the alt-right that there are friendly Muslims who believe in family values and chastity and stuff, and want to be your friends.

>And do you, as a muzzie, recognise that there is a huge problem with your religion?
Of course. Although, as a convert I feel like maybe that's not my place to talk about?

>as a convert
Are you ethnically Arab/Persian or European?

European.

Nah bro, you need to double down and make that canacuckduck shake like... a leaf.

Hehe!

This thread made me realize I want a piece of shit to dox me.

I'm bored, and I want to get doxxed by a muslim, figure out who they are, and quietly torture them by slicing thin slices of their skin off, skillet frying them in bacon grease, salting the open wounds, and force feeding their skin bacon to them.

eventually they'll die of blood loss, but the pain will be absolutely horrific.

>as a convert
into the trash
if you had converted to something logical like Zoroastrianism or Orthodoxy or Agnosticism you wouldn't be in such a predicament

Ow, the edge!

>something logical like Zoroastrianism
LOL

What?

kayla shits on lots of people and noone has ever doxxed her yet
even got her face, tits, her job out she just dont give a fuck
the only thing that stopped her are the mods

have fun with your daddy problems that is ofc if this whole thread wasnt an elaborate ruse

What in the world made you chose islam

He's not a true Canadian. He's a lone wolf, and his motivation is unknown

Muslim here (not of the Paki/Nigger variety).

What made you choose Shia Islam?

>Zoroastrianism and agnosticism
>One is a meme religion and the other isn't even a fucking religion
Not sure if retarded or just sandnigger brain acting up.

What made me choose Shi'a? I don't know, it chose me. Allah guides whom he wills.

Why is being a Twelver better/more enlightened than being a Christian?

because failing to make healthy relationships in a more individualist culture makes someone wanna take the cowards way out and join a collectivist culture

Uh, okay. Not sure if you're trolling or serious, given the nature of this board.

Why is he so triggered by you? I'm friends with a few Salafis and Deobandis on my end but they're usually the chill super-religious type.

why the fuck would a muslim woman browse Sup Forums lmao

its more likely to be a troll like all those "swedish muslims refugees" who cant respond to a simple question in arabic

Horrible b8

just ask pipebomb(peace be upon her)

I don't claim to be Arab though. I'm an all-American English-speaking white girl.

Cool slide thread Ackmed, wanna bring it to the white house?

>if we don't stop letting third world savages into our country the terrorists win
>if we kill our enemies, they win

all the same to me

Too soon...

It does sound like bait honestly.

You're shilling for replies, otherwise you'd actually be discussing the situation rather than "teh hee hee im a girl and shia and pissed off a salafi how cool am i Sup Forums xD"

>Middle Eastern Culture
>Individualist in any way
Sure, Twelver is the more unique of the sects out there, but just because you're different, doesn't mean your theologies are necessarily correct/close to being right