Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sSNAcyoril8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nobody has ever said those words before

Newfag

I say it every time he posts a thread
Paki girls are cute you homo, especially Punjabi girls
Give me a Paki gf please

No they aren't. In the late 90's the U.N sent paki soldiers to Bosnia for peace keeping, there was no internet or cable in most of Pakistan at that time. There when they met Slavic girls for the first timethey couldn't stop staring at them, they were suprised that such beautiful women even existed, they said that are they fairies or human

The only attractive by western standards are either baluchi or pashtun or punjabis that don't look poo

Slavic girls are universally considered beautiful desu.

And that doesn't seem even sound like something that actually happened. Fairies really?

It actually did, most of the soldiers were low class manlets and ugly. There was even a scene in a drama about it

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sSNAcyoril8
At 24:00

My existance is pain

Your posts are so sad and cringey I don't know whether you're b8ing or not.

It's pretty much a fact at this point. Pic related is average class here, only 2-3 girls are actually attractive and they dont look paki, rest look inbred

>only white girl wearing the hijab
white girls are precious

Arr rook the same.
Doesn't matter what side of a stupid river you're on. I've seen poos that look more western than Persians and Persians that look more poo than poos.

At least they arent as hideous as indian women

No there's a hell of a difference between a Punjabi a baluchi and a pashtun you dumb mutt

What's your address?

Paki girls are said to be best looking in southasia but that doesn't account for much. The only place I'd attract women would either be in south India or bangladesh

I find them qt desu

But I like the hairy middle eastern phenotype in general desu

Pakistani women are the hidden gems of the world. If i go to pakistan and flash a cutie my american passport, will she marry me on the spot?

No its your fetishes talking, that's even unattractive by standards here

Kys

Honor killed

Why aren't males that lose their virginity honor killed?

need pashtun gf right now tbqh

Because Pakistan, like just about every country in the world, is inherently misogynistic.

They get beaten or killed up by the girls family

I don't think anybody would say she's ugly desu. She just looks ruggish

Ugly