Why do people hate north korea`?

are we all just falling for south korean propaganda?
what's the real evidence nk is a bad country?
the american tourist that had brain damage, it turned out he hung himself. why do people blame nk for that?
and they always make up lies.

Other urls found in this thread:

asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno=2017042609355101487
youtube.com/watch?v=u4hgyGkIw9s
youtube.com/watch?v=FUxNktEGslk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>south korea
South Korea capital is Washington.

They deserve it tbqh

At least they didn't develop nuclear and open their economy and border like China(doesn't necessarily mean democratization of North Korea) Quite many people would love North Korea.

>at least
*if
why the fucking autocorrect always sperg out irrelevant word out of context?

South Korea is honorary 51st state

how about Puerto Rico and UK?

I dont hate em. I am actually planning to visit NK one time. Since we were part of USSR, there would no problem with visas i believe

>I am actually planning to visit NK one time.
>Giving money away to fatty kim and help him nuke his country
kys

They'd better fucking hope so given the most likely scenario for Seoul when the balloon finally goes up

52nd and 53rd

>it turned out he hung himself
[citation needed]

fuck off retard

>South Korea capital is Washington
Absolutely No.
Their capital is Beijing.
SK is a chinese dog to bite Japan.
NK is a chinese dog to bite the US.

Actually SK censored lots of western infomations/news in order not to make their people know the real SK history invented by commie that supported by NK and China. The fact, fake history things are even know by SK people. It's government and peoples even wish to be chinese dogs.

from SK right media
Japan is our, South Korean and Chinese, enemy
asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno=2017042609355101487
these kind of articles were never pulished in english or other none Korean languages in order to pretend to be westerners side.

At the point of NK's begining, NK was way better than SK.
Those days SK genocided shit loads of Koreans and robbed takeshima in Japan, they call it dogdo, killing and kidnapping lots of Japanese fishermen.
The SK behaviour made NK and Chinese into Korean war and the US and other western counttry were involved.
After the Korean war, SK people knocked down the savage SK military regime with commie power.

kys scum

> in order not to make their people know the real SK history invented by commie that supported by NK and China.

* in order not to make their people know the real SK history. SK's history have been invented by commie supported by NK and China.

Because they are not in line with American politics. And must therefore be invaded or given an embargo. The only reason they die is because America locked the country.

>The only reason they die is because America locked the country.
They never will die, because China and Russia have been refusing to lock up it economic wise.
So they can easily trade with none western countries.

>Because they are not in line with American politics. And must therefore be invaded or given an embargo. The only reason they die is because America locked the country.

>Be this retarded

ns2d...

>are we all just falling for south korean propaganda?
more like american propaganda. north korea just wants to be left alone. the reason they are so militarized is because they have a very large hostile force on their borders known for invading countries troughout the world

You shouldn't be asking for evidence of "bad intentions" to countries owning nukes, cause that could end up very badly.
There's no "oops, we nuked you, but didn't mean it". Nuclear capabilities are a huge worry for everyone, and when the country that has those capabilities is openly hostile towards the world status quo it is really a latent risk.

cro-kid you know nothing
>doesn't have troops across the globe
They actually provide their military tech or troops to military regimes in Africa.

>Involves itself in foreign conflicts
No. the reason is the same to above
more over they provide missile techs to middle east asia.

>Doesn't fund "rebels" who later become terrorists they have to fight.
They kidnap other countries peoples all over the world including europeans, in order to teach those languages to NK spies.
The spies even attacked other countries airplain that nommies took on.

>1. yeah they send troops for training, so what?
>2. wow how is that being worse than what americans are doing? if you didnt just made that shit up or read it in some fake news outlet
>3. you systematically hunt and torture poor whales and bring them to the verge of extinction, and you also slaughter dolphins mercilessly
i hope you will get nuked again or run over by drunk american soldier you cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=u4hgyGkIw9s
why arent north koreans allowed to leave
why do north koreans want to escape

fuck off you are biased.

Living under communist regime literally kills you from the inside, sometimes with bullets

>turned out he hung himself.

Wait is that true?

It's what North Korea claims. Don't fall for it

Which medical opinion would you believe?

>A medical opinion from the most advanced technology and popular from geniuses all around the world country with top-tier medical research centers

>A medical opinion from the least advanced literal fourth world country that even doctors don't get paid that desperately try to get away with its shitty ((country))

>"""medical"""" opinion
you mean political opinion of a country that uses every possible event to demonize North Korea
there is no neutral opinions coming from USA. all of them are politically motivated

we are not forth world we are the supreme race, why would we kill american tourist??

Commies are inherently violent that would kill everyone they consider as enemy

>you are biased
before call me biased, prove me wrong , slanty.

it's classical totalitarian communist state. Their "supreme leader" own people like a livestock or hostages. People live there in complete ignorance, detached from the rest of the world. Supreme leader decides who you are, what you do, what you should know and what you shouldn't.
This place is a huge attraction for curious westerners that costs a miserable lives for a millions who was not fortunate enough to born there.

You will never value freedom untill you lose it.

that is south korean propaganda. noone has bad in nort korea

>it's classical totalitarian communist state. Their "supreme leader" own people like a livestock or hostages. People live there in complete ignorance, detached from the rest of the world. Supreme leader decides who you are, what you do, what you should know and what you shouldn't.
>This place is a huge attraction for curious westerners that costs a miserable lives for a millions who was not fortunate enough to born there.
literally sounds like you are talking about Ukraine, except for the communism part

what are you saying there is nothing prove me wrong lol

by the way, you eat beaf? So you should be savage in terms of your logic.

poor-pee-headed-croko-bitch

I saw Jaka Parker videos. SK propaganda too?

ah, the ridf arrived

You live in your nordic paradise bubble, not every goverment works like your easy-life-mode country you faggot. Commumism is CANCER and nk has metastasis and should be nuked alongside this shithole for the humanity's sake

This
How's things going in Venezuela? Are people still starving?

oн тpaлль

venezuela is ally of north korea. we will fight againsy iperialist?

кaк и вecь этoт жыpный тpeд

there is nothing to prove you are right.
beef is not an endangered species

Shittier and shittier every day. I don't know how much i will be able to handle nipbro
Nuke me pls, be sure that the blast will get to Cuba too

I wish the developers of va11-ha11-a to leave Venezuela since they're only Venezuelan I know and I like them.

>endangered species

so what?
You were just informed by libturds supported by commie lol
we nowadays catch whales just only to research of ecology of whales, unlike South Korean have been doing.

and you probably never clain it to other countries like the US , norway, South Korean, right?

chicken-white-snow-flake-cro-bitch

peoples of north korea protect their people, the only pure people of the world, and people are mad? becuase american south korea propaganda? wake up.

youtube.com/watch?v=FUxNktEGslk

yeah, you hunt 100s of whales each year for "science", right? nobody believes you. you pay millions of dollars to small shithole caribbean countries to vote for you to be allowed to continue doing it.
you are a filthy liar

Nobody deserves to live here sincerely

>what's the real evidence nk is a bad country?
Under the Sun(2015)

are you moron?
before blaming me, look up the number of whales that those countries I mentioned above caught.

You pingpong-ball-headed-croko-bitch

great video

>SK is a chinese dog
Trust me my Nipponese friend, I have South Korean friends and while they have varying attitudes on Japan I have never met a demographic as racist as them to the Chinese

You know? there are two organizations founded by Korean living in Japan. One is for SK, another is for NK. the leaders of two are actually same persons lol it was once revealed on twitter in Japan. they spilt it lol.

Probably the same phenomenon could happen in roo and could do in other all over nations kek.

Poppycock

>Poppycock
Do you want to see it?
Say yes
I am gonna be willing to show it lol