There was nothing I didn’t love about T'Challa in Civil War

There was nothing I didn’t love about T'Challa in Civil War.

I love that he got the most complete character arc out of anyone in the film. His final confrontation with Zemo was intense, and the ending of it was even better.

I love that his vengeance was driven largely by his (actual, on-screen) love and affection for his father, who was shown to be a kind, compassionate, and loving man.

I love what an elegant, skilled fighter he was. His fight choreography was a joy to watch.

I love his costume. The costume designers really brought it to life and made it work.

I love that he was the only character who seemed capable of listening to reason and using new knowledge to change his actions. He didn’t just blindly go forward with his plans on principal once he realized the full truth.

I love the brief presence of the Dora Milaje. For those of you who are unaware, the Dora Milaje are his female bodyguards, selected from each tribe in Wakanda to represent the tribe’s most highly skilled and powerful women.

Y'all can have your Dr. Strange movie, but I’m here for the Black Panther movie.

Also no one wants the dr strange movie, can we send it back?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/761st_Tank_Battalion_(United_States)
madetorespondinmorethan500char.tumblr.com/post/144286208411/seriously-whats-wrong-with-dr-strange-it-has#notes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Y'all

Is Dr. Strange too white for you?

The entire reason they have a white woman as the Ancient One is because if they remained faithful China would have denied them the market over there.

And Strange as a character being white is so fucking nothing. Fuck anti white memes.

If by most complete arc, you mean the only arc in the movie then I agree.

I did not like his introduction to immediately being on the ground crying about dead dad. I thought it was poorly planned since we don't really see his character before he vows vengeance so we have no point of comparison. Also his music beat during his scenes was corny after a while

How's y'all a racially specific word

Agreed.

Also fuck this OP and his BS

I don't know about anyone else here but I wanted to see T'Challa's female bodyguard make out with Blackwidow and dom her.

I think I'm in love with him. I've never felt this way over a black character before.

>the boring perfect super smart black character

Disgusting pandering.
Especially how all the other white characters in the movie were complete morons

>Tony can't see past revenge
>Zemo can't see past revenge
>the black guy can

Wow, how empowering

Looking forward to seeing Klaww and his possible sound form. If rumors are anything to go by,MBaku is in too

>ywn be this honorable

Nice blogpost. Make sure you keep us updated on all your feelings, OP.

Tony being retarded is entirely in keeping with his characterization that we've been shown thus far.

This post reeks of Sup Forums.

and an aryan is the moral center of the movie while a black character tries to kill a white character for something he didn't do. Tony's anger was in a fit of rage and he has a history of not letting things go when the people he cares about are threatened(see ironman3)Zemo lost his whole family for fucks sake.

T'Challa certainly did.

And she had no chill. Natasha is innocently standing there and she immediately threatens her.

>irish
>aryan

LEL

I don't think OP will respond to single post here

>There was nothing I didn’t love about T'Challa in Civil War.

He got in between Widow and his Dora Milaje tearing each other apart.

I'll never forgive him.

holy fucking shit can anyone on Sup Forums or reddit handle a fucking non white male character that isnt comic relief.

let alone a fucking lead.

i bet you fucking retards will complain that the lead of fucking black panther being black is pandering.

>The Black Panther movie is really just pandering to the ess jay dubyas

FUCK.

Shit like Finn in TFA. His race having literally NO impact on the plot and they still fucking complain. I fucking hate this website so fucking much.

>I fucking hate this website so fucking much.

I'm sure you're going to leave and never come back to this cesspool of childish hatred and racism. Certainly this was the last straw.

>it's okay when people complain about characters being white tho

This.

Keep crying bitch. Getting LITERALLY triggered over some random post.

I didn't see that written in his post anywhere. Maybe I should read it a few more time to see if I missed where he said that

Fucking truth, but don't forget this is like a couple people replying to the same stuff to make themselves feel badass and edgy.

Sup Forums is a lot better than places like Sup Forums.

>LITERALLY triggered
Hi, reddit.

>disparages Sup Forums
>in the same post says "Hi, Reddit"

Lmao you can't make this shit up.

>Y'all is a black word
Uh the blacks took it from white southerners...

>There was nothing I didn’t love about T'Challa in Civil War.

Damn good actor and was used just right.

Don't get me wrong, I liked Black Panther in the movie, but we're talking about one of the few B-tier+ black superheroes in Marvel, who comes from an African civilization that has technology far beyond the rest of the world, and is literally named BLACK PANTHER.

I'm pretty sure the character reeked of pandering way back in the 80s too.

>is literally named BLACK PANTHER
What? What do you think the character was named after?

I think the best characters in CIVIL WAR, was without a doubt Black Panther, Spider-Man, and Zemo.

I LOVED how they potrayed Zemo. It's his origin and they did it so perfectly.
I even love Zemo more than Loki.

His character was just insanely correct and true to the comics

pic unrelated

he was cute too OP, you forgot that

he was named before the political thing

>way back in the 80s too

BP debuted in 1966.

Frankly I'm surprised to find out his first appearance was in 1966, a full 3 or so months before the Black Panthers group was founded. Mouth, here comes foot, I was wrong.

Hard to believe the timing was a coincidence though, but there it is

i like that they gave his way more depth than any other previous villain, in the comics zemo is
>guy whos evil and has thing stuck on his head villain #25

hypercrisis can't stop, won't stop

This is bait or you just haven't read Thunderbolts and missed all his character development (that many creators have done their best to erase since then)

>Hard to believe the timing was a coincidence though
Not really. Unless you think Marvel could see the future.

i don't like the actor's jaw
its too big
otherwise i loved BP

>y'all
>black

Texas here. Y'all ever wonder who's behind dumb-shit posts like this?

Yea thats the thing we really needed. A character we could understand. Not just a character who got made, and then turned evil, but Ultron was an OKAY villain, but Zemo beats everything

except there were already news and a movement, they just formalized the creation of the group 3 months later

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/761st_Tank_Battalion_(United_States)

That guy wasn't me, but I don't think I'd heard about the 761st before. So Marvel could have drawn inspiration from the WW2 battalion instead, which doesn't change the argument too much.

Either way, whether they were pandering or not, CW did a lot to actually make me care about T'challa. Before, the only black heroes Marvel had that I liked were Luke Cage and Blade.

>black male
>small jaw

pick one

>doesn't change the argument too much
... Doesn't it? Referencing a famous battalion isn't pandering.

It is pandering though. It was a mostly black tank battalion who had Jackie Robinson as a member. It's still pandering but that doesn't mean it was bad. Seems like a pretty fucking good idea to me.

I made a post explaining why Doctor Strange isn't guilty of white washing

madetorespondinmorethan500char.tumblr.com/post/144286208411/seriously-whats-wrong-with-dr-strange-it-has#notes

Yea, at least they gave the guy his own identity and powerset and all. Pandering isn't necessarily negative, it's just that we live in an era where pandering means homogenizing everything or shoehorning minorities or 'underrepresented' groups into other people's roles.

Kamala Ms Marvel is alright pandering, in my book, because the way she gets her powers makes sense and the book is fun.

Sam as Captain America is okay in a certain way; there has been precedence for another person taking up the mantle of Captain America and Steve is very close with Sam, so it makes sense. Haven't read his stuff yet though.

Jane as Thor, on the other hand? Does not make sense. Again, haven't read it, but from what I understand Thor is depowered through s whisper, which somehow causes a cancer-riddled Jane to get Mjollnir and turn into Thor? It doesn't seem like a natural progression.

Marvel's been on this sort of campaign to replace all the white dudes.

Wolverine was replaced by a chick.
Captain America is black.
Thor was also replaced by a chick.
If Bendis had his way, Peter would be dead and Miles would be the one true Spider-Man.

Honestly, considering how eager Marvel was to replace all their other really popular characters, I'm kind of surprised that Peter's still alive. It's like being a white male is some kinda sin or something as far as Marvel's concerned.

Incidentally, I'm Asian, and I'm honestly kind of glad that Marvel doesn't do much with Asians, aside from a few little-known C-listers. There's clearly no sense of balance over there.

It is really proper to wait until a person is alert to make a response to a post? I used to do that when I was a teenager. I would be having a conversation with someone on a wiki and then I would say I would be going to bed in the middle of it, then go right back to it the next day. Fucking bizarre is all.

You know, if Marvel were REALLY concerned about equality, then they'd hire more non-white employees instead of have their white employees write stories about equality.

Go back to Tumblr, faggot. No one is reading that shit.

ebin upboat

BLACK EXCELLENCE YASSSS SLAY THE YT BITCH for standing there

shush

A potentially good scene ruined byvthe fact that he's talking seriously while wearing a costume

>German
>Aryan

>in the 80s
He's from the 60s and predates the Black Panther party. Talk all this shit you want about SJWs, but once you start shit talking The King himself then that just shows you're Sup Forums scum that doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about.

EXPOSED

>Wolverine was replaced by a chick.
And an older version of himself.
>Captain America is black.
And also white, since Steve Rogers is running around as Captain America, too.
>Thor was also replaced by a chick.
And will be getting Ultimate Mjolnir soon and back to running around same as he ever was.
>If Bendis had his way, Peter would be dead and
Miles would be the one true Spider-Man.
You're not wrong, but Slott won't let that happen.
> I'm Asian, and I'm honestly kind of glad that Marvel doesn't do much with Asians
The Hulk is Korean now. Not quite a C-lister.

I've read his wikipedia article and that's all that matters you Sup Forumsmblr faggot.

Excellent post.

You're not asian

>I'm asian
No one gives a shit about the opinions of a limp dick

Yeah T'challa was great I agree with that.

>Also no one wants the dr strange movie, can we send it back?

Fuck that opinion man I want to see shuma gorath in the movies, make it rated R and we could have one hell of a Cthulhu movie! You could even end it with Dr. Strange finishing him off with a boat!

man I never understood it before

but now I do

having a need to destroy a thread that the fags are enjoying

to crash it

ok wow now that's actually racist. gg user

>Sup Forums faggots ruining Sup Forums

Stay on your cesspool board, pedoshits.

Both Reddit and Sup Forums are shit. What is the problem?

I concur.

Both of them were named after a famous all black WWII tank unit called "the Black Panthers."

Which cam is this? It doesn't look like ass at all.

How's the audio?

>Captain.America.Civil.War.2016.1080p.HDTC.x264.AC3-PAHE.in.mkv
It has a green tint and originally looked like this. I used gimp for some automated color correction when making the webm. Audio sounds good to me. I don't have a great ear for audio quality like an audiophiles would, but I have zero complaints.

I like that they actually casted a goodlooking black guy

For some reason when casting black people, Hollywood jews seem to go the extra mile to find the ones that look like missing links

There's also
>Captain.America.Civil.War.2016.1080p.TC.X264.Masteredition.Hive-CM8.mkv
Less green, but the blacks are a bit too dark sometimes.

Talking about John Boyega, or do you have any other examples?

Is Don Cheadle the only ugly nigga cast in MCU?

They cast a slave-owner's descendant as Dr Strange, is the point, I think.

>Don Cheadle
>not super sexy smooth

It's a badass costume though

The Dr Strange movie looks like a mix of the Matrix, Dark City and Inception. I love all 3 movies so looking forward to it. But I agree, I did like Panther a lot in Civil War. Have high hopes for his solo movie as well..

you know you had me until you trashed strange movie for no reason, why dont you learn from your hero BP and come to your own conclusion on the movie when its actually out you colossal retardo

Sup Forums seems to love Blade 1&2, mostly because Snipes was just so damn good in them. Hell, we wrote cards to Snipes when he was is prison.

>Steve has Sam
>Tony has Rhodes
>Thor has Heimdall(kinda)

Will T'Challa have a white sidekick?

Everett Ross.

Yes, we already me him. It's Martin Freeman's character.

>implying modern BP and Wakanda isn't a SJW wankfest

He maybe has the most reason out of anyone in the Marvel universe to let his enemy die and he doesn't. Even light hearted Ant-Man killed his enemy. Black Panther won me over for finally not killing the shit out of a villain that they can reuse.

Cap didn't kill Red Skull, Bucky, or Iron Man when he beat them

Eh, I don't go to Sup Forums, but the rest of your criticisms are fair. I'm new into comics so I haven't exactly been able to get caught up on the history of all the Big Two yet. Hell I can barely get through the BatEpic reading list, because I kept getting distracted by other stories like Blacksad or GL & Flash BatB.

I'm trying to learn, though. Give me time.

>he thinks shuma gorath will be in the movies
laughinggirls.jpg

I know nothing about him. Expected him to be Angry Black Man.

Boy was I surprised. He looked sad whenever he had the mask off.

>mfw black panther film bombs because no one wants to see a film about a nigger
>mfw black widow and wonder woman also bomb

Also why is Sup Forums so full of cucks who like nigger Dick?

As far as know, it isn't. I've always seen it as a mannerism of southerners.

>Also no one wants the dr strange movie
Plenty want it. And have been wanting it for years.

>can we send it back?

No. fuck you. Your post was actually good until you sullied it with this shit.

>Will T'Challa have a white sidekick?
Yes. He will