Russia banned

Russia banned from Winter Olympics
Do you support it? Sports must be not into politics I think

Other urls found in this thread:

deadspin.com/nikki-haley-its-an-open-question-whether-u-s-athlet-1821069302
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No I don't. I think you can ban individuals but not whole counties. I imagine the same treatment would have never been applied to the US either.

>Do you support it?
No, it's a political choice, like the Eurovision bullshit. Fuck that.

>not whole counties
It's been done before several times
It's the price for being caught cheating. Need to work on your juice game nigga.

>winter olympics
>without Russia

Also this

It's not due to politics OP, it's a lesson that Russian sports officials must be taught. The systematic doping and cheating went on for years, backed by the administration. That's why the Russian olympic committee was banned as a whole, but not individual "clean" athletes.

Admittedly, we should have been b& from major competitions after Operación Puerto and the destruction of evidence, but we're irrelevant in winter sports.

Totally justified, and I fully support it.

do not care

Every civilized progressive western person must admit that russians are animals and must get slaghtered like animals.

fuck Russians

I want to hug a russian qt

>this post
>this flag
Are you T*rkish remnant or something like that?

Wah wah, I got caught cheating.. It must be a political move by the ebil West
Fuck off. They got caught by MULTIPLE third party organizations. And all the evidence points towards the Kremlin, or at least the sport department of Russia, being involved in the scandal.

They should allow the clean ones compete. You are in the top form for only so long

They are allowing some Russian Olympians to compete under a neutral flag.

Sure thing, buddy.
Especially the evidence part.

They may compete if they are clean, just not under the Russian flag. It's the Russian OC that's been banned, not the athletes.

Good, that's what the Russians get for cheating

I hope our friend Kim is already preparing a surprise for western dogs.

Are you one of those.
"Muh CIA paid off Olympic officials" posters?

Despite the CIA not having any benefit from doing this, nor would any US organization, or international organization.

Well all you 'athletes' did take drugs. Kinda like inferior cowers who cant compete with the rest of the world...so its a big no-no

No, of course not. I wonder why the West are doing this. Another round of imposing new sanctions on your country?

The funny thing is, is that even though they took drugs they didn't win the most medals.

Kinda wish they'd let them still compete with the drugs. Just so USA can BTFO them like usual.

Isolating Russia even more, damaging its image and so on. There are millions of reasons of why they did it.

Doesn't Russia hold the world record in bench press. Who cares about these childish games.

>Sports must be not into politics I think

It is always someone else fault, isn't it Russia?

USA might not attend either..
This olympics is gonna be boring as all shit

deadspin.com/nikki-haley-its-an-open-question-whether-u-s-athlet-1821069302

t.olgino whataboutism

You did not understand. They did not take drugs for performance purposes they did it as a habit.

Dont worry, Vanya, Russia would outlive this as well. Just keep supporting Iran, North Korea, Taliban, Hezzbollah and etc, they would do all dirty job for you against EU and USA

Hes right tho. All the evidence that's against Russia is the word of one man and some scratches on a vial. It's pretty obvious that this ban was politically motivated

Don't you dare speak ill of North Korea you absolute third world trash mongrel.

We are waiting for Russian Olympic athletes.

I dont hate North Korea actually, swedecuck, i praise them for having ball to openly threat US

All that terrorist organizations supported by US

Like or not?
Evil is evil.

It is absolutely justified imo, you can't allow blatant cheating to be an intergral part of the sporting system nation wide and excpect to not suffer any repercussions. And Russian athletes will still be allowed to take part, just under a neutral flag, but still as "athletes from Russia" so the only thing damaged by this is Putins ego

since when trying to defend your land from filthy western imperialist scum is evil?

>Sports must be not into politics
>Olympics
>without politics
Olympics always had politics, be it 100 years ago or 2000 years ago

>Cheat
>Get caught
>FUCKING CIA PLANT EVIL WEST PROAGANDA WE DINDU FUCKING NUFFIN

Shit just go annex Pyeonchang if you want to be there so much, not outside your typical mindset anyway.

>They should allow the clean ones compete.

They will be allowed under the neutral flag. The state is banned for state sponsored cheating.

Who the hell even watches the (((Olympics))) anymore?

Nobody

Winter Olympics are comfy and full of white qt's. Even if most sports are memes, like skeleton or nordic combined.

>russia
>attacking a country with a defense-agreement with the USA

Do you want WW3?

You whant to know how Russia fuck up themselves onceagain? That man Rodchenkov who runaway to usa and told about this doping program, he saw how two other people who was same into doping program DIED under suspicious circumstances. So dude was just afraid for his life, if not bloodthirsty russian regime, no one ever would found out about that doping shit.

It's going to be a pretty lame Olympics. Russia is always a huge competitor and they're always the best rivals to watch. Russia and USA are just tsundere for each other, so it's fun to watch them compete.
I wish the Olympics would be about sports and not all this stupid political grandstanding. I want to watch best of nations compete, I don't care who paid the most billions to bribe to stupid fucks to come to their country.

It's incredibly retarded. They could just confiscate all the medal we have won during the winter olympics. We won't do it again anyway because fsb can't just occupy every country

Yeah I do support it.
What's the fucking point of having games if there will be cheaters?

>inb4 some assblassted pidorashe complains about
I do vehemently support banning the fuck out of them as well. I hope Russia steps up and will do their best to prove doping efforts of literally everyone that does that.

Russia broke the rules, thus has to be punished.

However the rules shoud not be there in the first place. Who wants to watch boring normies competing, when you could watch rioded up overmen competing?!

Both of these. The Olympics are the only sporting events that I watch and now it’s gonna be fucking gay.

It's not about roids. It's about sportsmen health. If everything is allowed they would die at 24

No worries, we'll win everything ski related anyways.

Also, winter olympics and winter games are the best kind of sports, since there are litterally no nignogs, only white people and some asians.

come to my cunt!ㅇㅅㅇ

As long as the qts participate i don't care

klishina is superhot

>no elvish gf

It's a blatantly political move. Anyone with eyes can see that.

NEREVAR GUIDE ME

This

This

ayy lmao

So sad jews hate russians that much

>We won't do it again anyway

We all want to believe. But this was too blatant to let unbanished.

Yeah fuck Russia. They want to be isolated? Fine, let's never invite them to anything again. All they do is whine about WW2 and WW3 anyway.

>Do you support it?
Yes.

>Sports must be not into politics I think
I cannot agree more, but Putin is the one who have politicized sports and uses it for his hatred war filthy bolshevik propaganda. He turned it to be political and this decision is purely political as well.

It's not because we don't want to do it but because we are not able to repeat it.