Brit/pol/ - Aircraft Carrier Edition

T H I S . W E E K S . N E W S

>Syrian refugees on remote Scottish island
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3706625/Syrian-refugees-settled-remote-Scottish-island-complain-depressed-area-old-people-people-come-die.html

>Nicola Sturgeon takes political fantasy to new heights
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/23/nicola-sturgeon-takes-political-fantasy-to-new-heights/

>Theresa May in Northern Ireland
bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-36570120

>French press fury after Hollande caves in to May
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/07/hollande-caves-may-french-press-reacted/

>Nigel Farage says "Germany may never be the same again" after Angela Merkel’s decision to let in 1million refugees
lbc.co.uk/lbc-leading-britains-conversation-every-day-118271

>The BBC continues it's long history of honest and unbiased reporting
twitter.com/TarekFatah/status/757442737037770752

>Westminster voting-intention
twitter.com/britainelects/status/757102751583236096

>BBC attempts to censor Munich killer’s full name
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/23/bbc-scrubs-muslim-name-ali-munich-killer-article

>Sadiq Khan refuses to ban Islamist terror group Hezbollah
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/20/ukip-demands-uk-hezbollah-ban-following-al-quds-day-parade

>That Brexit apocalypse? It just isn’t happening
spectator.co.uk/2016/07/that-brexit-apocalypse-it-just-isnt-happening/

>Dover ferry passengers delayed by French security checks
bbc.com/news/uk-england-kent-36873632

C L I P S

>Brexit Britain: The inside story of how the Leave campaign won
youtube.com/watch?v=kqSGgXb9Ngg

>Owen Jones
youtube.com/watch?v=iSlshoNNEe0

>Nigel Farage
youtube.com/watch?v=Gek__doCZFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=G_AJkwOKjKo
youtube.com/watch?v=quq8QWPwMPE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9dGV6w6pt-8
strawpoll.me/10832917
youtube.com/watch?v=yc89PMCOOtc
youtube.com/watch?v=sn4mVDtqi7g
news.sky.com/story/attack-on-disabled-centre-in-japan-kills-19-10512707
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

REMYYYND HIM OF ENEHBODYYYYYYY???

Probably final maybe not spam of my Enoch Powell 'Rivers of Blood' video

youtube.com/watch?v=9dGV6w6pt-8

Just in case somebody has missed it who would want to watch it. I don't get views any other way than through Sup Forums.

Well I downloaded the flag thing. Time to see if I my money disappears from my bank account.

When does then new carrier go to its actual base is it this summer?

Who /existential crisis and crippling depression/ here?

Why don't you post it on /r/the_donald for some cheeky reddit points? :^)

It's a botnet m8

I want criticism btw. Thinking of making a video with Kinnock and Hesseltine in it next... you will see what I mean when I finish it.

>Help me hand out these flyers user

Wat do

A second somerset poster. Elipsis has got competition now.

IMPORTANT POLL: strawpoll.me/10832917
>IMPORTANT POLL: strawpoll.me/10832917
>IMPORTANT POLL: strawpoll.me/10832917

Pic not related.

JUST A REMINDER

TRIPFAG HIDING HIS IDENTITY

LOOK AT PIC. . . .NOTICE THE CHANGES?

A FUCKING RAMP

habbeding in japan

/r/the_donald is pretty American orientated isn't it for obvious reasons?

Posting it on /r/unitedkingdom would be, erm, fun.

I know why it has the ski jump now.

Trying to make a constituency map of the UK in pixel form but I just remembered that London exists. Can anyone see any glaring errors?

Hits hard almost every day here lad.

Who's town will become non-British in their lifetime here?

Enoch was literally right

>Fitting out will take until the end of 2015 and the crew will move aboard in December 2016 ahead of sea trials beginning in March 2017 and delivery in May 2017.[11][25] Flight trials with helicopters will begin in 2017 and F-35B flight trials towards the end of 2018.[25] An "operational military capability" will be declared in 2020.[

REMINDER THAT SUPPORT FOR YKTD HAS TRIPLED IN RECENT MINUTES, AS THIS STRAWPOLL SHOWS: strawpoll.me/10832917

AT THE SAME TIME, LONG TERM ENEMY OF YKTD, THE ELLIPSIS POSTER HAS OFFICIALLY ENDORSED YKTD AS THE BEST BRIT/POL/ TRIPFAG AND APOLOGISES FOR PREVIOUS HOSTILITY

More tfw no gf atm lad

Same here ever since I watched Donnie Darko at 14.

Want a hug user?

There's a bunch of us.

no more than usual desu

> Building an aircraft carrier that needs a ramp
> The year of 2000 plus 16

kek, I want to make fun of it so bad but we don't even have one

gfs are only good for the first year anyway

the ramp gets me every time

I'm sure they'll lap up your Enoch video, the guy was Britain's Trump in the 60s.

The main difference is Enoch was incredibly intelligent, I remember reading about his final Uni exam where he completed his Greek translation in half the time allotted and got a double starred first.

>Not making your aircraft carriers accessible to disabled planes

sounds pretty problematic desu

Same lad it's not even the sex I just want intimacy.

I feel nothing.

Feel like a poofta but yeah I could use one lad

No bully please, we're too poor to afford cats and traps.

DELET THIS

That too.

Glad to hear you're stable

thank you for doing this lad

Breaking: Support for YKTD has, at this moment in time, quadrupled. This is an amazing breakthrough result for tripfriends within Brit/pol/, showing that they are welcome to participate and lead in our society. Even previous enemies to YKTD have now endorsed him. Information found on this poll: strawpoll.me/10832917

More breaking news: Karen Kujo has officially endorsed YKTD, claiming that he's the best tripfag in Sup Forums history, and is an example of a quintessentially British poster.

Wonder how many miles of dick shes had.

Sick of people comparing anyone vaguely right-wing to Trump now

Trump is a fucking idiot compared to Enoch etc.

>ramp
Non-nuclear propulsion makes sense for a British carrier in this day and age, but the ramp is unforgivable. We could have had the F-35C which is far superior to the F-35B.

Not crippling depression but I kind of had a triggered revelation about my life a few weeks ago. Sounds teenagery I know but it's not really helped much. I just feel anxious all the time now. I hope you are ok. We have a mental health crisis in this country.

:(

Hmm, I'll think of a way I can sell it, thanks.

Haha yeah Trump is... interesting, but Enoch had a brilliant intellect.

Why don't we reduce (or scrap) foreign aid? A government's first duty is to protect its citizens, so when a p5 nuclear power can't afford the latest aircraft carrier tech (A FUCKING RAMP) something has to give. Literally only the Guardian would complain

FAKE

don't worry I can't bully because we spent 6 gorillion dollars on a new carrier that needs a ramp cus its shit

I believe it's measured in knots or nautical miles.

UPDATED

Legit think this is pretty much the truth desu

Had a slight existential crisis walking my dog back up through the park just now. The sky looked like an oil painting, with blues and oranges, and it just started the ball rolling of how crazy all of this is.

I've had existential crisis last months at a time though.

Oh yeah and plenty of depression.

You're a fake ellipsis poster, you just can't stand that he's endorsed YKTD.

What's so bad about the ramp?

Immeasurable. One good thing that's come of women in the navy is it's a lot less gay.

I have faith that our lads will work their magic on it and make it something pretty good, like they did with the Phantoms we had.

>Sick of people comparing anyone vaguely right-wing to Trump now

For better or worse, he ended up as the standard bearer of right wing populism in the 60s.

>comparing are enoch to trump

no.

Luton isn't in Bucks you cunt REEEEEEEEEE

jesus that was depressing

>YKTD WAS PAID
>I AM MAKING A SACRIFICE

>got red pilled so hard I'm now convinced the Western world, along with the United Kingdom, is collapsing
>now convinced my beloved country, my beloved Empire, my beloved monarch, my beloved Kingdom is coming to an end
>it will all end in my lifetime
>long before my children will even know what Britain was

youtube.com/watch?v=yc89PMCOOtc

I never asked for this, born too late to slap the jerries, born too late to slap the yanks, born too late to slap the Injuns, born too late to slap the bongo bongos.

Why live.

I second that. I take at least an hour before I need to set off for work fighting whether it's worth it going in or not. With staffing being the way it is, I know I have to go in.

That was, in part, the intention. Now do... something about it.

SHIT YEAH dat sweet ass ramp

Gonna pull some SICK TRICKS

Ah yes good point, probably had enough Royal Marine cock that could stretch to the Falklands.

IT'S TOO SMALL TO FIT IN WHERE IT SHOULD BE SO I PUT IT NEAR AS POSSIBLE.

everyone desu

>muh empire

It was probably over before even your dad was born.

Who /Hitchens/ here?

>can't afford the latest aircraft carrier tech
The QE class is incredibly advanced. The munitions handling system is almost entirely automated, which means the right munitions can get on deck very quickly. QE and PoW are able to generate a sortie rate comparable to the much larger US carriers because of it

Put your trip back on.

Lo estoy haciendo de forma gratuita!

All the motivation I need, thanks lad
Calm down and watch this again youtube.com/watch?v=sn4mVDtqi7g

Youngest professor in all of the Empire in his time.
Also, as i recall, no one got promoted faster than him in the entire armies history. Went from Private to Brigadier in like 4-5 years.

Social Media is the only way to get messaging out.

You can target regions

I became extremely depressed when I realised that the only way to save Britain would be through policies too radical to ever be electable, essentially, there is no hope to save this country, especially with an increasingly leftist/pro communist youth

Owen Smith is on newsnight

>muh Empire

That "Empire" literally built the modern Western world.

Okay got it to fit.

>Not crippling depression but I kind of had a triggered revelation about my life a few weeks ago. Sounds teenagery I know but it's not really helped much. I just feel anxious all the time now

the future, and the thought of death, both terrify me

Should separate rural and urban Lancs and West Yorks. The rural parts of those two counties are god-tier

Looks like the Blairites got to Japan

Attack On Disabled Centre In Japan Kills 19
news.sky.com/story/attack-on-disabled-centre-in-japan-kills-19-10512707

I don't think I've ever not been in an existential crisis. Isn't it normal? Aren't most people contending with the purpose and value of their life daily?

Here's a funny picture to keep us going for another minute.

The inferior F-35B has to be used when there is no CATOBAR and using a ramp means that the jet has to carry less fuel and ordnance. They are also less efficient with regard to fuel consumption on take-off and landing.

Sounds intense user. Does your dog help you with depression?

>tfw his career got rekt by that paedo Heath after he made his brilliant speech

meant for

I agree actually, Yorkshire Dales is fucking fantastic, will correct.

How has this video not been deleted yet, such a good pick-me-up

Unlikely. The F-35 design doesn't allow for much customisation unless you order it different to the standard right out of the factory. The RN will also have to share its F-35Bs with the RAF, which means that both airwings will be fielding a compromised fighter (this will detrimentally affect the RAF more than the RN).

If its a Muslim will the Japs ban Islam?

Yeah and it was partly responsible for the end of the white race by the end of ww2.

It's over and forgotten now, the only people who care are British students with white guilt who want to destroy the country to make up for it. It's already been lost to the sands of time in most people's minds.

>What is here
Industry and Heavy Metal you fool

Read some books I guess.

Camus? Satre?

Lads, why do people hate the ramp on the new aircraft carriers?

Is it not just as effective as other methods?

Kind of. Long walks clear the mind for sure.

>this could never happen because Britain could only produce enough food for 1/5th of it's population.

If the rest of the world falls, we fall too. Too dependant on Agricultural imports. It's embarrassing desu