I can't listen to any "Scandinavian" music anymore...

I can't listen to any "Scandinavian" music anymore. My experience in these countries has been so horrible I'm going to delete all of my metal music from them - bye bye Windir, Cor Scorpii, Falconer, Burzum, Batlord etc. I can't stand to hear anything about Sweden or vikings anymore.

Finland is still cool though, so I'll continue listening to music from there. As long as it's not viking metal shit like Turisas, for obvious reasons.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M-P183jzdfw
youtube.com/watch?v=s2IaFaJrmno
youtube.com/watch?v=IblzkN5UoK0
youtube.com/watch?v=liaSRd_Aw0o
youtube.com/watch?v=J_27DRSCB6M
youtube.com/watch?v=kc0zorTL7qA
youtube.com/watch?v=SMTHJKVJW_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=JWONTckuN7w
youtube.com/watch?v=I-m4oSPBDTE
youtube.com/watch?v=mx2jffbaQ9U
youtube.com/watch?v=M1vwnr_u6fc
youtube.com/watch?v=X5rDyQ_iZWI
youtube.com/watch?v=xCtZCa-Wyj8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> My experience in these countries has been so horrible
details

>windir
endast kampen är bra
>cor scorpii
har aldrig hört talas om'n
>falcomen
gillar den sången om bröderna som dräper de två kvinnorna, men endast den
>burzum
har en del fina visor
>batlord
har aldrig hör talas om'n

I've basically wasted away in this bureaucratic nightmare in which there is also nothing to do. There is no reason to come here unless you want to meet blondes. I should have listened to Snoop and Assange but at least I won't make the same mistake again.

fuck off from our country foreign cunt.

>never heard of batlord

You sure about that chief?

>falconer

First two albums are great. So is the 2006 return of Mathias Blad one.

>fuck off from our country

t. muhammad

With pleasure, inbred snow nigger.

Why get involved into all that we wuz vikings larping shit anyway, plus metal is overrated.

Here's some top tier 'Scandinavian' music:
youtube.com/watch?v=M-P183jzdfw

I'm so fucked up I even uploaded the wrong image. Whoops.

stava ordentligt då förbannade svartingajävel

Sibelius is Finnish.

Yeah sorry ace, I can't read your bork bork gobbledigook. Unlike German, French or even Italian your language isn't relevant.

thats finnish

>metal

ge dig hemmåt finningajävel.

How about you lurk more instead newfag.

why are you even in the country if you hate it so much?

>not metal

Perfectly illustrates the Scandinavian arrogance too. "Oh we do things best there is no way someone could not like it here in our utopia". When confronted with this cognitive dissonance they sperg out. Finns are much better people.

>en finnlänning säger åt herrefolket att han borde kvarvara mer på fyrkanalen

>why are you even in the country if you hate it so much?

This is such a stupid question it's like asking why did I watch a movie after I said I hate it. How else am I supposed to form an opinion you fucking Scandinavian idiot?

>Isn’t relevant
We’re a humanitarian superpower and an innovation powerhouse, there are a record amount of Swedish speakers today

ignore OP he is a fin
also, he's never listened to storm - nordavind
or swedish song that are actually traditional

>there are a record amount of Swedish speakers today

Too bad most of the new speakers are also bilingual in Arabic

>also, he's never listened to storm - nordavind

Actually I have, another one I have to delete, thanks. Fenriz himself says that album is cringy. I'm going to purge this faggot's memory from my mind too.

>he is a fin

No I'm not, and don't be buttmad just because you have a better neighbor. And yes I've been there.

what did you expect to find there anyway?
where are you from originally?

He's a Fenno-Swede

listening is one thing, undesrtanding is anotjer.

reading this wearing my burzum hoodie ordered from taobao

>what did you expect to find there anyway?

A decent lifestyle

>where are you from originally?

A 1st world country

>understanding gobbledigook about mountains, trolls and forests

I'll pass

>I should have listened to Snoop and Assange
what did they say???

Then leave? Why are you so hostile for no reason? Did a nordic dude fuck your girlfriend behind your back or something?

>A 1st world country
just admit you are a finn

Get out of heres

>literally buttblasted in an utopia

you're weak, What really happened? Did a blonde dismiss you?

>nigger goes to sweden hoping to get welfare and fuck white wimminz
>realises that he can't and gets butthurt
>proceeds to create a whine thread on Sup Forums

Don't come to Sweden

>Then leave?

I'm set free next week.

>Why are you so hostile for no reason?
>no reason

>Did a nordic dude fuck your girlfriend

I didn't bring my girlfriend here but even the women don't make this place worth staying in.

>behind your back

Would be quite typical of them

Why don't you just tell use where you're from?

I guess you're from the other side of the Atlantic?

What do you mean with a decent life-style?
How long have you been living in Sweden? What was your major disappointment? Tell us a bit more.

>utopia

lel

If this is utopia I'll gladly take hell.

Tell us where you are from and what happened in Sweden you attention whore

You mean is there some deep message in there only Northerners can relate to?

>han har aldrig vandrat de norrländska fjällen eller rott uppå de värländska sjöarna

im very afraid my humble peepee wont satisfy swedish girls

well, give me a song and ill translate it, and you tell me

Aren't Fenno-Swedes Scandinavian? ;^)

I came here for a short project for a few months. Apparently this country has a gigantic housing shortage crisis though, so the place I had to stay was really shitty and expensive for what it was. Most websites for services are only in Swedish, while WG-Gesucht has at least an English option; the same goes for every agency in the real estate oligopoly, even the ones catering to international exchange students, all in Swedish. In Finland most websites were in Finnish and English, usually also Swedish, sometimes also Russia.

Anyway that alone is shitty enough but even that aside there is absolutely nothing to do here. If you ever get sick of cooking and want to eat out with friends or go on a date, good news! There's the local equivalent to McDonalds (Max) around the corner. Tired of that? We got you covered - here's some sketchy chinese place for you. Tired of this place? No worries, the nearest city is only 4 short hours away by train.

Seriously have Swedes even been to the real Europe? Do they know what they're missing out on?

Give us info about yourself pussy.

ah, you are a g*erm
fuck *urope
we like secxultion

>Would be quite typical of them

true that nordics tend to be passive-aggressive

>my humble peepee wont satisfy swedish girls

They get off on you being exotic more than anything. I wouldn't think about it too much since they've had 30 other dicks to compare you to by the time they're 18 anyway.

Also not so much of a complaint but everyone here is a clone of each other. Blonde, similar faces, and always dressed in black. It's not uncommon to see a group of people talking and it looks like black is the only color in their wardrobe.

I forgot to mention one other thing in my rant which is my reason #2 for getting out of here. The bureaucracy is inflexible as hell and will seek to fuck you at every turn, but if they ever fuck up or make a mistake they expect you to show compassion and react immediately to help them patch it up.

That and conformist as fuck.

To their credit though I haven't had too many negative interactions with individuals. 9/10 people are friendly when you talk to them, customer service is friendly, etc. But as a system man do they make it impossible. I guess I'm not brown enough.

fuck off back to g*rmany nigger

I have a 17cm dick

youtube.com/watch?v=s2IaFaJrmno

nice all i want is a swedish cunny mmmm tall blonde swedish cunny yeah

My negatives from when I was there:

Beer is expensive. I remember paying 5 euros for a "Pripps Blå" which is pretty much dishwater. The systembolet thing is retarded.

Tobacco is insanely expensive too, people chew tobacco there (snus).

Other than that I had a good time, there are some beautiful sights there (it was middle of the winter when I was there) but I wouldn't want to live there.

cheap snus is 20 bucks for 10 can-units (with like 30 per can). expensive???
yes, systemboaget is retarded.

Snus isn't chewing tobacco, you just put it in your lip.

>there are some beautiful sights there

Where did you go?

>Snus isn't chewing tobacco
speak for yourself, icelandic devil,

I put snus up my butt for maximum absorption. In fact here it's common to use butt plugs as "snus plugs", male or female.

this is true.

So you went to a country FULL of possibilities to go hiking, skiing, fishing etc and stayed in your dorm for all that time? No wonder you hated it.

If you are some urban guy who hates doing stuff other than sit on your ass you should've picked some densely populated country instead.

what the fuck sweden, do you chew snus

Of course you chew snus. What, do you just but it on your gums and expect to absorb it like cocaine, or something?

jag tuggar en påse nu norrbaggavänn

>
>Also not so much of a complaint but everyone here is a clone of each other. Blonde, similar faces, and always dressed in black. It's not uncommon to see a group of people talking and it looks like black is the only color in their wardrobe.

Where the fuck did you stay? Some religious village out in nowhereistan? I've been to plenty of cities in Sweden, people don't dress only in black unless you hang exclusively with metalheads/rockers.

Håper du får den i vrangstrupen din gærning

som din mor när hon suger på kuken min?

This is the tobacco of the gods

show the warning label faggot.

Other than the label on the top saying "Þessi tóbaksvara getur skaðað heilsuna og er ávanabindandi" (This tobacco product can harm your health and is addictive)....

THERE IS NO WARNING LABEL

that's the exaxt same warning label as in sweden
>dennna tobaksvara skadar hälsan och är beroendeframkallande

>>that's the exaxt same warning label as in sweden
>>dennna tobaksvara skadar hälsan och är beroendeframkallande

HELL YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!! NORDIC UNITY!

Listen to our metal:
youtube.com/watch?v=IblzkN5UoK0
youtube.com/watch?v=liaSRd_Aw0o
youtube.com/watch?v=J_27DRSCB6M
youtube.com/watch?v=kc0zorTL7qA

our power metal
youtube.com/watch?v=SMTHJKVJW_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=JWONTckuN7w

I mean a pack of tobacco to smoke.
(pic related is my homegrown)

Import of snus is banned here. Snus use is popular in Sweden just because smoking tobacco/cigarettes is expensive I was told. Outside Scandinavia the habit is rare.
Is it a popular thing in Finland too?

Funny that people from Norway actually cross the border to buy tobacco (and alcohol iirc?) in Sweden because it is even more expensive in Norway. Or so I was told.

Stockholm, and a small town about 50 km from it

I can't think of a single hiking trail near me.

Black jeans, black top, black heels, black purse, maybe even black jacket and black scarf = your typical girl in winter.

>import of snus is banned here
unless belgium has some domestic law about that specifically, no it isn't.
sale of snus outside sweden is illegal in the eu, but purchase and importation is completely legal.

t. using snus rn

Are Americans (56 % of them I mean) European?

You guys make pretty good DSBM tee-bee-aytch
youtube.com/watch?v=I-m4oSPBDTE
youtube.com/watch?v=mx2jffbaQ9U
youtube.com/watch?v=M1vwnr_u6fc

Do you like our dsbm?
youtube.com/watch?v=X5rDyQ_iZWI
youtube.com/watch?v=xCtZCa-Wyj8

Hibria is sick. Got to see them once here and the place was practically empty.

I like Insomnium and Be'lakor a lot lately. "Viking" stuff cringey and black metal just sounds like trash.

germans and brits are 1000x more scandinavians than fenno-""swedes""

depression: the post

find help

of course it's why we make good bm (-:

what's that flower? i know it's the yorkshire flag, but what is the flower?

white rose