What does Sup Forums think of Fillmore!

What does Sup Forums think of Fillmore!

I never realized how good this show was until looking back on it. Definitely a favorite among Recess with the Disney animated tv shows from that era.

Just listen to the theme song and tell me you don't get hyped.

youtube.com/watch?v=-Vl4EGJRuow

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Tl0Tp3NgRU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's in top 10 of my fav cartoons.

I liked the buddy cop genre it was filling.

Loved this shit back im the day it was law and order for kids what's there to hate.

I don't know, but I thought more people would weigh in. Maybe just a slow night.

Whenever a thread pops up people discuss and praise it.
It's good and it's old; there isn't much to discuss.

There's always the chicken.

Fun fact:

Tara Strong voices Ingrid.

I forgot or at the time didn't know she was the voice actress.

The problem is that it's generally considered good so there isn't a difference of opinion to base discussion around. In order to make threads about it work you need to focus on aspects of the show that can foster a discussion.

Shit yeah dude loved this show.

This and Weekenders has pretty much the same reception on Sup Forums. Nobody dislikes it, but there's not a lot to talk about.

This same thread about old shows and movies, Filmore included, have been done dozens of times. I remember seeing a Filmore thread just like this one maybe 6 months ago and it lasted a few days. People love the show but I think after a while they just stop replying to these threads as often because they know theyre just repeating the same stuff.

Why is everyone always so crazy about Tera Strong?
It's like she's cartoon jesus

There's actually been quite a few Filmore threads recently, so perhaps that's why discussion is minimal
Thing about these older shows is that they're not fresh in the mind of many so there's not actually a lot of chance to discuss episode per episode. It's more just "Yeah I liked this" or "remember that one moment". It's a shame, there's some old shows I like that I'd like to discuss, or something I've rewatched that I want to see a thread on Sup Forums on but it is what it is

It genuinely has one of my favorite scenes in any cartoon.

youtube.com/watch?v=_Tl0Tp3NgRU

>What does Sup Forums think of Fillmore!
I, personally, loved every second of it. It was a great show that was fun to watch for both me and my dad, it was good for the whole family.

It's a show I appreciate more now than I did as a kid. Still liked it when I was a kid, but the premise just seems far cooler to me ow

Good shit.

Pretty much this and
I rewatch episodes every now and then and still enjoy them immensely.

The value of X...is constant.

Interesting thing about this show, actually, on repeated viewing despite it being as much a buddy cop show as a procedural, the strongest episodes are almost all solo episodes for either Filmore or Ingrid.

>there's some old shows I like that I'd like to discuss
Then discuss them. Say something about them and folks may respond.

god tier voice acting on orlando brown's part. the writing is solid, but even for a kids show you can hear the conviction in the delivery.

what's he been up to? let's check the wiki:

had a bit part in straight outta compton and then was arrested this february for domestic violence and drug possession. neat

>arrested this february for domestic violence and drug possession
Well shit.

I love this show. It's what started my craving for mystery solving .