Jerusalem is the rightful capital if Israel. Why are so many Arabs get mad at this?

Jerusalem is the rightful capital if Israel. Why are so many Arabs get mad at this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corpus_separatum_(Jerusalem)
youtube.com/watch?v=X8VH0sbEU20
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Proms
youtube.com/watch?v=5__bbOzffy8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>why are people mad that our jewish masters get what they have rightfully stolen

>Sup Forums unironically supports trump

because it's stirring up tension for no good reason other than to please Israel and Trump's evangelical base. the fact that Israel has nukes makes this even worse.

i really would love another reason other than some 4D chess meme so if you have one please give it to me

Why should Arabs get what they want?

Why should we continue to pander to them?

>hear about this whole Jerusalem issue
>visit Sup Forums to see how they're reacting
>half of them are going full "j-jews aren't as bad as m-muzzies"
>the other half is going full turbo shitposting with all kinds of ironic and post ironic commenst about quantum 5D chess

Why should there be tension though? Why should the Arabs feel aggrieved that the US has recognised Israel's declared capital.

Bible says that when Israel becomes the land of the traitors (Jewish ppl betrayed Jesus and don't see him as their prophet) then the apocalypse will start/continue.

Also Israel is a sacred city for Muslims and Islam.

At the end of the day we are all doomed, this shit will spread like wildfire and escalate very quickly.

Brace yourselves for impact.

>At the end of the day we are all doomed, this shit will spread like wildfire and escalate very quickly.
Only because the Muzzie can't remain civil

it this a joke? why should the middle east not trust the US?

because muslims are unreasonable pieces of shit that are quick to anger, quick to feel insulted and love to play the victim

>why should we defend arabshits? Lets give huge amounts of money to israel every year so they can boss around the ME at the expense of tax payers money and innocent lives

The Saudis clearly do.

In no way surprised to see a Kraut defend Muslims

you're being deliberately obtuse

And you're being deliberately fucking clueless

>everyone that somehow criticizes israel and their reckless policy which has led to instability in the middle east and growing Iranian influence must be a mudslime!! Israel has literally never done anything wrong ever

>jerusalem is rightfully Israeli
>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corpus_separatum_(Jerusalem)

I claimed you were a Kraut, not a Mudslime. Learn to read, you odious cunt.

This is just trump trying to look "anti-islam" for his supporters after his ritual travel to saudi arabia

Yes, but it was a pledge he made long ago.

In fact you'll find many former presidents, including Obama claim Jerusalem is Israel's capital

Kuffars will pay inshallah
May the wrath of Allah fall on the infidels inshallah

Jerusalem should be a demilitarized zone under international control. Nobody's capital.
Trump is a Jew puppet. I don't like muslims either but I hate expansionism and lies the most.

there's a major difference between saying something and making it policy. they may have said it but nobody stirred up shit by moving the embassy there and making it an irreversible decision.
actions speak louder than words.

I take it to be a knockdown argument for Trump's move that Jews are a more civilized people than Muslims ever were or could hope to be. . .

Because Obama is a coward. Why say such a thing if he doesn't actually believe it?

Why should the US recognising Jerusalem as Israel's capital cause so much arsepain? No other country does so.

Israel's opponents will find any reason to commit violence

If Israel is jewish clay then northern spain is irish clay

>muslims are evil! based trump must support israel!!!
>but dont forget our greatest ally saudi arabia we must give them trillions of dollars and defend them with american lives

this
But don't bother to explain, people here are a bunch of whores for zion

also we should help them bomb yemen into the stone age

>the other half is going full turbo shitposting with all kinds of ironic and post ironic commenst about quantum 5D chess
this has been pretty much the same since the syrian airfield bombing

Israel should take palestine and gaza.

Well expect more terrorist attacks because of your greatest ally fellow britbong

you don't even have jobs in your caliphate, shut the fuck up, Miguelito

>why is disputed land making people buttblasted
hmmmmmmmm i dunno this has never happened before

>muslims are evil!
Indeed

It's because they're Muslims and have an inherent need for conflict.

Not surprising pakis like yourself are defending this fucking scum.

falklands
gibraltar
taiwan
ukraine
tibet
etc
(you)

Netherlands, Two Sicilies, Franche Comté and Parma are rightful Spanish clay
t. Trump

Yes, and?

Saving this one lmao
Ultimate proof that Sup Forums is r/the_donald 2.0

He has a point. What would the UK's reaction if the US or China or some other major power decided to move their embassies on Ireland to Northern Ireland?
Israel and Palestinians are already at each other's throat, this just adds fuel to the fire, and what does the US have to gain from this?

>What would the UK's reaction if the US or China or some other major power decided to move their embassies on Ireland to Northern Ireland?
Just what the fucking Christ are you trying to say here?

>dotard says jerusalem is capital of israel
>arabs sperg out
>jews take the opportunity to cleanse the west bank and gaza
>another refugee crisis
>the refugees flee to europe
Isnotreal should be nuked.

100 years ago, how many jews lived there?

Now all of a sudden it's the jewish capital, simply because colonizers seized it based on some mythical connection to the ancient hebrews?

If you leave somewhere for 2000 years, and people settle in your place, do you really have a right to come kick them out? Do we have a right to kick out Africans, since humans came from Africa?

The jews that returned to Israel are vastly different than the jews that left, they assimilated 50% European DNA over the years through intermarriage and conversion. They are no longer the same ethnicity whatsoever.

>why should israel be supported by the superpower of the world for stealing land

oy vey rabbi i can hear your penny filled pockets from here

based

>he's so thick he doesn't understand an appropriate analogy
the chinese decide NI is part of ireland and move their irish embassy to belfast without asking the UK

the UK can't do shit because by the time the chinese can make these decisions the UK will be an irrelevant shithole

violence and mayhem ensues.

fucking this
this destroys any claim to palestine from the jews

Muh muslim capital

>all these muzzie apologists
>Unironically willing to give Christian holy lands and site to full muzzie control

>appropriate analogy
That's not what it is though, you dense Mongoloid.

Israel's declared capital is Jerusalem. The US has recognised this. They're not moving their embassy to another nation, you fucking spastic.

>100 years ago, how many jews lived there?
About 65% was Jewish, you dumb cunt.

Of course the "German" would support the Muzzies

recognising Jerusalem as Israel's capital will

>endanger american embassy's and consulate's
and the people who work there

>fuel tensions in the already tense situation over there

>possibly give way for a third intifada unnecessarily killing both jews and muslims

do you still think it's a good idea?

Yes, because only force works against Muslims Arabs

i give up
hopefully you both kill each other soon

>a nigger made this post

It's all you Muzzies know, isn't it? Violence.

Don't do anything incase you upset the Muslims.

what the fuck is a muzzie?
you better delete that post before the bill show up at your door lad

>the Arab leadership feels it needs to counter this to retain its legitimacy
>anudda Yom Kippur War happens
>Israel goes the other way this time and occupies Syria
>Syria is thus cancelled, annexed to Greater Salomonia, only Assad is allowed to stay on because he is white and has killed more Arabs than Israel during all of its existence

make it happen, my autistic dreams

Time for a song methinks.

youtube.com/watch?v=X8VH0sbEU20

What is going on here? This scares me.

A concert.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Proms

Inshallah third intifada soon
youtube.com/watch?v=5__bbOzffy8

>Christians get thrown under the bus (again)

>LARPing as jew