Wakey, wakey, eastern """Europe"""

Wakey, wakey, eastern """Europe"""

Other urls found in this thread:

unv.is/politico.eu/article/china-and-the-troika-portugal-foreign-investment-screening-takeovers-europe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>only 12 people

WHAT THE FUCK THESE SHITHOLES GET ALL THE GIBS AND WE TAKE ALL OF THE FUCKING REGUGEES WITHOUT ANY HELP

i don't see how this is a unified act

we're central europe

So pushing them into the loving arms of mother Russia? Solid plan.

>american education

fear us

friendship with europe is over
china is new best friend now

>it's another episode of "Germany doesn't do shit to handle the refugee crisis only to blame broke ass second world countries that care even less"
It's getting quite stale you fucking krauts

>we ruin our countries and so must you
not to mention that any refugee taken by us will immediately head for germoney anyway

Pretty classy move to yell "dumb American posters" while Germany continues to shit the bed on a national level.

This.

Enen in France the refugees just went to the UK or Germany, they don't stay there.

the faster the EU collapses the better

Why does Britain have such a high reputation with migrants? Why do they all wait around in the camp at calais?

Germany got their 4th Reich without a single shot fired. Well, in european borders at least. They are doing better than ever.

Because of gibs

Gib reparations first!!

>your country will never stop the boats
>your country will never lock refugees in detention centres in PNG
>your country will never restrict journalists' access to the centres
>your country will never threaten the staff of these centres with imprisonment if they become whistleblowers
Honestly it's pretty fucked, but apparently if we let the asylum seekers onto Australian shores the boats might start up again.

it's their fault for thinking they could skip the queue by lining the pockets of criminal organizations to come here for gibs.

Are they going to be deeply concerned again?

Oh no, are they going to have to pay a fine?! Might just have to ask for more EU financial support to cover the expense. And now that the UK is leaving, guess who's going to have to pay even more for it?

Isn't france gibs friendly already?

>wtf Visegrad don't you see it's raining? Close your umbrella and share the load with me

This. Actions like this push countries further right and more into actions that separate them from the EU. I have no problem with this since the EU is a failure, but the EU just has no fucking clue what they are doing.

>Last warning Visegrád!
>I know we said that 50 times already but this time it's for real!

>your country will never lock refugees in detention centres
someone post that picture where refugee describe poland as worse then assads death camps or something

China

i hate greece after thic pic. truly scum

ah yeah I think I know that one, he said something like Poland being a communist country

Solid post. If the EU continues to try and bully its' members into submission it won't take long to crumble.

>mfw we deploy more black NATO soldiers in Eastern Europe to impregnate the local women

based germany

Poland too? There was a clip where one of the illegals said that he was going to Germany because Slovenia was a poor country and he mentioned Lenin and Stalin.

>EU
>legal
the sheer gut of these cunts desu. may your women be raped by muslims, hans

The guy discussing Poland wasn't that sophisticated, iirc he said something along the lines of "Poland is a communist or racist country" essentially making excuses. It was a screenshot of some forum post somewhere.

why arent they suing Slovakia too? Have we taken loads of raoefugees or something?

Don't you like your gibs money, Dracula?

Why not just cut off their gibs? It's all they want

>agree to do something
>don't do it
>loudly wonder why you're getting your bottoms slapped like the bad little boys you are

Ask Trudeau, the Euros would give a similar answer to him.

you invited them
you can have them

>gibs money
aka covert tool to bleed poorfag countries dry

We don't have a comparable situation to ask Trudeau about, while Quebec does demand constant gibs in the style of Poland, they don't deny refugee settlements from the federal government.

was meant for unv.is/politico.eu/article/china-and-the-troika-portugal-foreign-investment-screening-takeovers-europe

>Beijing’s influence, say China’s critics, can be seen in a recent series of human rights votes.
>In June this year, Greece blocked an EU statement at the United Nations criticizing China’s human rights record — months after China’s COSCO Shipping took over Greece’s port of Piraeus.
>Last March, Hungary — another country with heavy Chinese investment — derailed the EU’s consensus to sign a joint letter denouncing the reported torture of detained lawyers in China.
>And in July 2015, Greece, Hungary, Croatia and Slovenia fought hard in Brussels to avoid a direct reference to Beijing in an EU statement about a court ruling that struck down China’s legal claims over the South China Sea.
>In the wake of the June Council summit, Germany has pointed to Portugal specifically as an example of an EU country that is blocking EU legislation that Beijing opposes

the Middle Kingdom is in charge of Eastern and Southern Europe now
game over Krauts

Well I mean, the whole quote was basically something like "Slovenia poor country, Lenin, Stalin". I'm sure they'll be able to use the guy's expertise in Germany well.

So you and the EU will just ignore all of the Ukranians in Poland?

those are christians. didn't you Sup Forumstards want them?

ukies are not brown enough for eu to give a fuck

>agree to do something
implying merkel didnt invite refugees entirely on her own without consulting anyone

>not to mention that any refugee taken by us will immediately head for germoney anyway
Pretty much. Sweden is popular too.

JUST SEND THEM BACK
ITS NOT THAT HARD

>why arent they suing Slovakia too? Have we taken loads of raoefugees or something?
They don't think you're relevant.

EU agreement on refugee sharing was agreed on by all member states, including poland. That's why you're getting your gibs taken away from you.

yeah could be but I would like to know the real reason too.

OH NOES DIVERSITY IS RAPING OUR NATION, QUICK WE MUST EXPORT IT TO OTHER EUROPEAN COUNTRIES INSTEAD OF RETURNING IT BACK TO THE MUD WORLD WHERE IT CRAWLED OUT FROM, YOU MUST ALL ACCEPT IT AND RUIN YOUR NATIONS LIKE WE DID, OTHERWISE YOU ARE NOT BEING EUROPEAN ENOUGH ?!?!

being a german is a mental illness

What are you gonna do about it besides crying?

It does seem ridiculous. How can such a """"""""union""""""""" even function? I just don't understand. If Germany and France wil finally force those countries to take the refugees in it will look like abuse and humiliation on a national level. Why do they treat poland, czechia and hungary like some cumdumpster? That's just gross.

as far as i am concerned we should leave eu so who cares
rich eu countries give gibs and build infrastructure exclusively to help them exploit us. many of polish shops. brands etc. died and we got invaded by foreign companies mostly from portugal and germany. portugal is biggest jew cause they name their shops in polish to fool polish people into thinking its local business.
you can talk all you want about poland being leech in eu and make grand delusions about polish people stuffing their pockets with your money but its all in your head. poland is no welfare state. i and most poles never seen your money and never will.
kindly fuck off.

Not if we break their legs.

Then we could force them to make shirts on sweatshops or something. Female refugees could be pimped en masse to German tourists.

When everybody think you’re soem sort of asiatic ogre (see OP), then you have no reason not to act like asiatic ogre.

And what exactly are you talking about?

I won't fall for your tricks, Ivan

lmao here's what will happen: polecucks will choke on big german cock while they'll both take the muslims in AND get their gibs taken away. i'm sure mohammed is eagerly waiting to enrich all those sweet young polish girls that i keep hearing so much about.

>being this delusional

>implying the ''''agreement'''' was anything other than ''oi, take those niggers or no gibs''
>implying the cunt's agreers aren't bought and paid for

Was there ever a time where Germany/Germanic people didn't try to destroy Europe?

fuck you Germany

pay your fucking debnts

as if the united juice of america don't just transfer those 2% into shekel bombenstein's pockets
>being shafted off your monies and proud of it

middle kingdom is best kingdom

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

rekt

>germany has to paid nato/usa any money because they don't have the 2% target
>american education

eastern europeans don't wang migrants and migrants don't want to stay in EE. the EU is creating a problem when there isn't one.

Those countries should attack germany for inciting human smuggling.

This unironically.

suck my Slav cock

you stupid fucking neets this isnt about migrants its about demcratic values being abolished and its not a joke because article 7 can be applied and then we will lose all voting right

in which case we the ppl replace this fucking retards or they will leave saying this MUH USSR 2.0, and that will only means we will become a russian colony instead of a german one

fuck you and fuck you retardation illiterate nigger tier ppl

>sl
Do first 2 letters mean anything?
Saw a van with eu plates today and it had something similar

Oh shit, this

ah yes, the so called European """Union"""

Because most speak a little english, plus the gibs.

The first letter is Voivodeship code. The remaining one (or two) before the sticker is the county code

>scumcunt merkel opens the doors to over one millions third world shits
>demands other euro nations take them
>say no
>get taken to court

Silesia

Thanks

Watch them go downhill, again.

that picture, they are christians.

Who cares what they are

>Wakey, wakey, eastern """Europe"""

cringe

Why are East Euros so bitchy.

your mom was bitching while drinking my cum chingchong leaf

Exhibit A

>germans STILL think they are in the right here

The demand to act like a civilized country is too much for them. EU east expansion was a mistake.

of your mother being a whore, true little bitch, why dont you back to china?

yea you should be kicked out with us and become russia's little fagboy

Why is hungary such a poor third world shithole trying and failing pathetically to emulate russia, an even bigger shithole? You're embarrassing all finno-ugrics.

I'm really dissapointed about Hungary they could at least take the women and pregnate them with finno-ugric babies

because we got slaved and turked and ruled by a literal manlet thinking its the 19th century and most of the ppl are like that