THIS is what real leadership looks like! A truly brave man who won't give in to the racists

THIS is what real leadership looks like! A truly brave man who won't give in to the racists.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i4wKg2Ddoas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*Cuckness
Also get out of here jew.

>1 post by this ID

Have you ever seen a more jewier jew

That's some quality bait, you're even rockin that Jew flag. Guaranteed to trigger a neckbeard.

Until terrorists start to target politicians that is

Haha anyone else noticed jews tryin to act all buddy-buddy on Sup Forums now? I think they see the writing on the wall.

Why are jews trying so hard to get genocided again? Is it part of their master plan?

Well done germany.

Wow, her face is really punchable in that picture. She reminds me of Emperor Palpatine.

>still no public outcry for Juncker and Merkel's heads
Germany is finished

>IS will target their paymasters
>ever

civilians only

>don't talk shit about Islam or else we will go Jihad on yer ass

funny

because they don't realise how comments like these redpill the normies

youtube.com/watch?v=i4wKg2Ddoas
bush KNEW

Yes a true modern leader indeed. Unelected head of a globalist institution. One more for the guillotine list. KEK WILLS IT.

>A truly brave man who will rub the nuts of the rapist defiling his daughter, to ensure full ejaculation and assured breeding.

Junker is an alcoholic. He has a hard time giving up bad habits.

They're literally declaring war on the german people. What does it fucking takes to make the krauts go full Reich??!

He means Open Borders for Europeans, inside Europe. Which is actually a great thing (the British will deny that, as they hate white people who come to their island, they want more 'asians' instead).

Of course he wants to close the external european borders to turkey and africa! Every european wants that. Even Sweden and Mutti Merkel.

So fuck of shill.

Too much money to be made of the refugees, only a 1929 tier crash would remove the main reason to protect them

>that moment Putin and Bush look at eachother and Bush winks

Nice. I hope Trump and Putin can be bros like that.

A few more years otta do it.

The only way you could defend Islam is if you got shot in the head anyway.

Kek. Good for him

This fucking piece of shit, it doesn't surprise me. This guy doesn't give a shit about democracy, he's a scheming sociopath. 100% european union power enforcer/nwo shill. He doesn't care if we all get slaughtered. He probably finds it funny.

>tfw Dombroskis could have been in Junckers place