Teen Titans Rebirth will have a sixth member

According to Ben Percy the teen titans has a sixth member on the team that hasn't been revealed yet.

twitter.com/Benjamin_Percy/status/730754184711000064

Who's it going to be Sup Forums?

cool

Another member of the Lobdell Teen Titans?

Jon and Super girl.

Iris West II

I'm telling you guys white Wally is coming back and having one if his kids hang out with black Wally would be comedy gold

I hope you are right.i like her-.

Wait, who's the black kid?

Wally West you fucking racist

Terra maybe? She hasn't shown up since Ravagers, and that shit essentially didn't happen right?

Jesus, chill, I'm just not up to speed on Flash family or Titans.

So Wests are black in New52, and that's why Iris is black in Flash show? I didn't know that,I thought it was just regular for-TV racebending. Neat.

No, Iris was introduced early in the new 52 as white and still is white. Wally wasn't introduced until years later and after the TV Wests were cast. It's a dumb and cheap synergy thing.

Guys it's Emiko.

At least, it better be fucking Emiko.

Never understood "synergy" anyway.
Very few people on Sup Forums actually actively read comics, and even fewer who watch movies or TV make the transition themselves either, so you're not selling it to new people because your fandom is already so closed off and minuscule that the new fans each year are basically nothing at all in terms of sales.

I don't think it was necessarily from DC editorial, just the creative team doing all they could to get attention because they're hacks.

Anyone who actually cared about the show would obviously just buy that tie-in comic rather than main universe shit anyway so it doesn't make sense.

Is that Damien?
Wasn't he rectonned out of existence because he made Bruce look old?
Wasn't Bruce looking old one of the prime reasons for Flashpoint's reboot?

It's totally Jaime

>Bruce look old?
that is badfleck.

But after bunch of writers salvaged Morrison's pet, Damien became actually likable and gotten some fans.

no his name is Damian

no

not exactly, but the JL generation of heroes in the new 52 they were deaged to late 20s/early 30s when before they were more "probably older than late 30s but lets pretend they're just late 30s every time we officially state an age even though more time should have passed than that"

Why do they keep making Ra's younger and more handsome?

Morrison himself made Damian likable in Batman and Robin, he was only bad in Batman and Son

... Okay, I don't want to be This Guy, but isn't this kinda, uh, to have the black guy be lightning themed character with power of running really fast? Like, what;s next, make him a rapper with sonic powers? Give him a hoodie and make his superpower ability to open doors? That's almost as bad as the time they gave the latino kid power to make border walls.

>black kid flash

Please tell me this isn't official TT rebirth. Why couldn't they just keep Bunker or Jaime?

Personally I want Cassie or Megan as a sixth, but it'll probably be another guy. Just hope it's not Superboy, fuck him.

.. Lazarus Pits?
He's actually getting himself younger so since Bruce didn't want his daughter, perhaps he will impregnate him instead and continue the glorios Al'Ghul line

no you're retarded

The pre-Rebirth team is benched. I think only Tim is in something

Wally never left :^) he's been here for a while

> Emiko
Seems plausible Percy is writing both Teen Titans and Green Arrow. She can bring her in.

shows an adult Damian Wayne and Jon Kent.

Supergirl,Wally ?

Damian isn't in that picture, that hooded guy is Ollie. Jon doesn't look like an adult there. It's probably just early sketches considering Jessica doesn't have that hairstyle in any final art.

maybe it's two years in the future.
Dan ditto says . rebirth it takes two years.

six members is too little..why do not we get more ?

Gonna be a girl so they can all be a couple.
Or maybe a gay for beast boy. starfire will get blacked again, robin and raven will be the "lolrandum" fresh idea.

>to have the black guy be lightning themed character with power of running really fast?
No matter how many reboots they go thru, DC/Warner is still stuck in the '40s in spirit. Progress is a real strugglebus for the DC universe. The idea of female writers heading female-lead characters make their EiCs have public meltdowns. It's like all of their universes reset before they hit the 1960s. (with the exception of those smattering pockets of Moore/Miller '80s stories)

There's a reason they needed to absorb the entire Wildstorm and Milestone catalog-- they'd never hit their diversity quota if it were up to their own creative bullpens.

The only racists here are you 2

>Gonna be a girl so they can all be a couple
Hoping for this. Romance in a Teen book never hurts.
>Or maybe a gay...
Mite be cool. Gay seems a little forced in comics, but if it's a cute romance it may work
>for beast boy
No! Fuck you! REEEEEEEEEEEE!

Six is a good number since the series is starting,they can always add more people.

Since this lineup seems to be based on the recent movie the sixth member is probably Blue Beetle or Terra.

Not up to SPEED!? Was that a speedster pun you biggot?! Check your fucking privilege.

Sorry son, he was getting Bunker'ed in Lobdell's run, this one's gonna seal the deal.

Is Starfire still a 'Teen' here?

>Starfire will get blacked
By the gypsy cock, right?

I hate black Wally, too.

Emiko?

>What is DCYou
>Who is Gail Simone
>What is that god-awful Bombshell Book
And the fact that you think Female Writers should be benched on Female Lead Books is disgusting. And the fact that you're one of those people that think that diversity should be filled up to a certain quota instead of just coming naturally just shows how much of an apologists you are. Go back to your cuckland you fucking faggot.

I'm hoping Cunningham is the group editor on this now and not Berganza.

>robin and raven will be the "lolrandum" fresh idea
Nah. It'll be Damian x Emiko.

No she will be between 19-24

It's going to be Atlee, she and Starfire have some unfinished business

Probably Emiko.
Percy is writing both books, and Starfire will probably move on from being the mom of the group and they'll need another girl to take her place as fifth member. And having that member being near Damian's age would make sense.

Or Maya or Colin.

But yeah it's gonna be a member around Damian's age so they can solidify the new Teen Titans era.
And Starfire will definitely leave after a year or so. That's what happened in the 2003 TT book except this time Cyborg isn't there to begin with.

>somebody who isn't Palmiotti/Conner using Atlee
Hahaha

>Or Maya or Colin.
Why are you folks so deluded. It is not going to be them at all.

Twelve days until we learn if our beloved Wally is really back.

I want to believe.

>having young Usain Bolt on the team
>not Cyborg
>Damian
No. Just no.

Tim Pls.nobody loves you here..

>liking 3edgy5me Mary sue kid

>Damian
>likable
Nah.

Tim Pls.nobody loves you here..your parents hate you..

>Just hope it's not Superboy, fuck him.
He got taken away by Harvest after he committed mass murder from what I remember

MUH BOI, HIRO

...it could happen............maybe

Damian is 12 in it.

They're obviously lacking a Super kid.

My hope is Emiko or M'gan.
M'gan is a cute

I hope for Damian pets..Titus.

Superkids should not be in TT, their team is the LoSH.

Supergirl/Wonder Girl/Kon/Jon or

STATIC
T
A
T
I
C

I would be really fine with eitheir one of them joining.

>after fucking years of rotating trigon/deathstroke/brother blood, r'as al ghul is a huge change

That Starfire outfit looks hot.
/ss/?

And it's not a new version of HIVE either

Miss Martian so she can molest that new super kid.

The boots are really ugly, but I like going back to the leotard style. Feels more iconic even without the cleavage.

So canidates
Irey West
That kid from Green Arrow
Super Son
Maybes
Miss Martain
Supergirl

Jon is already in Super Sons, isn't he?

Please be Static .

Billy

Yes

He'll only join Teen Titans when that book is cancelled

It could be Bunker ,or Supergirl , Static , or Wonder Girl or Miss Martian .

could be Blue beetle .

Wasn't she supposed to be introduced in the Martian Manhunter book at some point? Did that fall through with the book being canceled? I remember Didio saying she was gonna be important in some event in 2016.

they need another minority.
hopefully Emiko like others have said,.

>Wasn't he rectonned out of existence because he made Bruce look old?
Where have you been for the past five years? Damian has been there for almost the entire time, aside from the few months he was dead.

>Kaldur
Please.
>Miss Martian
Please.
>Emiko
Please.
>Bunker
Please
>Static
I'm saying no since DC was supposed to be releasing a fucking Earth-Milestone book. So, where the fuck is that?

Who is a teen character from before Flashpoint that hasn't been introduced yet? That would probably be the main reason for keeping it a surprise.

There's been basically no official updates on any of the OGN stuff they announced last summer. We only know some things are probably still in the works to come out eventually because Manapul and Morrison have commented on them.

I R E Y
R
E
Y

Maybe Milestone is being rolled into the Young Animals line?

Unrelated slightly, but why did they name him Bunker? Why not Psyblock or something?

Possibly but I think they'd probably more likely just treat it as its own thing in general like how Earth One is handled.

He who should not be named.

I dunno, but he was gonna be called Stonewall, then The Wall, but then his name got changed to Bunker.

>token alien
check
>token black stereotype
check
>token bat kid
check
>token furry
check
>token goth
check

What other minority are they missing?

That is just kind of sad. Cyborg graduated from being an adult stuck with teens. Shouldn't the same apply towards Starfire. Going to be embarrassing taking orders from someone nearly half her age.

She's gonna be the mom of the group

They need a gay.

Wally got perma-demoted on top of becoming a minority checklist character. Atleast Starfire's still an adult.

White Wally will be back and in Titans. I guarantee it.

Still a downgrade from JL though.

Nigger lover

I like the cut of your jib