Who the fuck is soros?

Who the fuck is soros?

Other urls found in this thread:

strategic-culture.org/news/2015/12/09/soros-and-his-cia-friends-targeted-ussr-russia-1987.html
youtube.com/watch?v=C7XhVxEa4Pg
youtube.com/watch?v=YEt41bYQBgE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Billionaire Jew that does a lot of dirty shit.

Sup Forums uses him as an excuse to justify hating all Jews.

sheev palpatine aka. the senate

some liquid nurses put in your veins when you're sick

the one who made the amerimutt meme

A semi-omnipotent being who for some reason pushes anything that Sup Forums hates with billions of funding, there is not physical limit to his control
Anytime you say something Sup Forums doesn't like? It's a sign you're being paid by George Soros and are a literal shill.

>helping the soviet union collapse
>lot of dirty shit

to be fair he is actually pushing a lot for gay propaganda and multiculturalism. The weirdest thing is that I don't know why, he has nothing to gain from this.Is he just trying to make a point or something? Is this just the result of being mentally deranged? dunno.

But then again I don't think Sup Forums has something against homosexuality so you might be wrong.

WTF I love Soros now

Oh shit.
I've never heard of this stuff.
I guess getting all your information on a subject from Sup Forums isn't a good idea..

>Declassified Central Intelligence Agency documents clearly describe how international hedge fund mogul George Soros targeted the Soviet government of Mikhail Gorbachev as early as 1987. Soros, who was already quite wealthy, worked closely with a CIA-linked non-governmental organization (NGO), the Institute for East-West Security Studies (IEWSS), to take advantage of Gorbachev’s policies of «perestroika» and «glasnost» to infiltrate the Soviet economic and political systems to hasten their demise.
strategic-culture.org/news/2015/12/09/soros-and-his-cia-friends-targeted-ussr-russia-1987.html

Death to commies

Or maybe he believes that those are noble goals. I know it's hard for you to imagine because you have a one-track mind. But some people genuinely want equality. Or for things such as being gay to be accepted.

>implying that the jews wanted anything with USSR once Bolshevism was dead

Do you not know how to use a search engine? He's a hungarian anti-commie investor.

I just watched this report about soros
youtube.com/watch?v=C7XhVxEa4Pg
he seems like a cool guy, makes money and spends it on hospitals and infrastructure in third world shitholes

>Gorbachev
>helping
Gorbachev is the best at one thing - destroying countries. No matter what soros did Gorbachev did it better

The guy who just payed me to post pic related

But Sup Forums told me Jews love communism

>Jews love capitalism
>But they also love communism
>Jews aren't European
>But Jews have no claim to Palestine because they are just European converts
>Jews are subhuman and uncreative
>But Jews are able to manipulate us all the time

>mfw no Soros paycheck for posting blacked threads on Sup Forums
How do you guys apply for those gibs?

A billionaire that helps the world with his money instead of keeping it all to himself

The guy that made the amerimutt memes

>a system where in theory everyone is equal and have same shekels
>jews loving it

nein

me

Damn soros sounds like cool guy.

There was unironically nothing wrong with the Soviet Union

youtube.com/watch?v=YEt41bYQBgE

My employer

The hungarian boogeyman
Whenever something goes wrong in hungary soros did it.

All in all it can't be denied that the world would be much better off without those scheming heebs. Looking forward to a lot of jews getting murdered in the coming months desu.

This

my boss, he pays me to post funny pictures of americans

>I have a bone to pick up with Russian Cuz I'm european
Enjoy becoming muslim Brazil