Crossover thread

Other urls found in this thread:

e-hima.deviantart.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But Elsa is gay

I don't have words.

It actually freaks me out that so many people (Outside of this shithole) think Elsa is gay. Because they only think that because they think she wanted to fuck her sister. It's disturbing

not really a crossover but whatever

>this was almost a thing
It could have worked. But the odds are low.

I FEEL THE WARP OVERTAKING ME

IT IS A BETTER PAIN THAN WATCHING THE NEW PPG CARTOON

That's perfect casting if I ever saw it

That's not a crossover, that's just Wolverine's first appearance!

oh shit my bad, I've just got a folder of stuff, I'm trying to keep it Sup Forums relevant and it's not well-organized.

Why does he even try to fight the Hulk anymore?

pretty sure this image was drawn before Disney owned Star Wars

see I don't even object to the lesbian thing.

I object to the idea that she's a lesbian who engaged in incest. Since that's the only girl she showed any interest in that could be misconstrued as romantic.

what the hell?

>they only think that because they think she wanted to fuck her sister
What? No they don't, dude. There have been tons of posts and articles written about how Elsa's struggle to keep her powers hidden can be read as an allegory for being gay. Not telling anyone, having your parents insist that you stay closeted, feeling empowered when you finally come out (Let It Go), finding happiness when you feel accepted for who you are instead of suppressing who you are, etc.

That combined with her lack of a love interest is enough for plenty of people. Elsanna is popular, but it is far from the only reading of the movie. There are more options than "Elsa is straight" and "Elsa wants to fuck her sister".

>this was a real thing

Unbreakable bones and the Hulk Cool Down Hug corollary.

The corollary says "Hulk less mad, Hulk less strong". Spider-man uses this all the time, talking Hulk down to Bruce Banner while avoiding all his smashes.

Wolverine is about as friendly as a cactus, so he just lets Hulk treat him as a stuffy doll until Hulk not so mad anymore, then, there will be no harm done on either side.

You can be gay without having a love interest. She loves her sister platonically and is also possibly gay.

I'm aware but where's the proof that she's even remotely gay? Why would Disney, Friendly Friendly Corporation That Hates Contraversy, make a gay princess. Much less one with tons of incestual subtext?

I can see a gay disney princess in like 10-30 years but this isn't the one.

I would watch the shit out of that.

I doubt they wrote her as gay. But it can still be read that way. It doesn't conflict with canon and there are parallels between her struggle and that of a closeted person.

I agree with you. The ice queen needs a good hot dicking, and is most frustrated from being locked in her room for the *entirety* of puberty. But tumblr sees what tumblr wants to see. Hell, there was a tumblr post I saw arguing that Zootopia was about intersection feminism. Their post had zero follow-up statements and provided no evidence, just "it was obvious". The poster ignored that it was clearly about the universality of discrimination, because she had an agenda and desperately wanted a good movie about her agenda.

Who is making all these reptarland pics. I need a name.

She was less closeted, more "roomed". You can also read her struggles as those of an agoraphobic or avoidant personality disorder.

>But it can still be read that way

Her sexuality isn't relevant or alluded to at all. There is nothing to read unless you think she wanted to fuck her sister

Guy who posted them here,

I only know of those five but I think I have a source somewhere around here. Gimme a bit.

Never mind, found the artist's deviantart. Thanks though, I didn't know I needed this in my life.

Also contributing.

Sure. There are multiple valid ways to read things. In fact, her having a mental disorder fits better with the idea that her powers can hurt other people.

That doesn't stop Let It Go from being a great coming out anthem.

Ha, I was just about to post it too

Ah well, for anyone else curious it's e-hima.deviantart.com/

Time travel? Crossover? Knowing the future?

Dafuq?

>Elsa/Jane

well then. chalk that up on the list of "things I had no idea I wanted but now have a burning need to have more of"

Dat filename needs fixing user

>vader

>Amethyst
You take that back!

Uh yeah, that's obviously Maul Vader

You're thinking of Dark Vader.

Are you craving her McNuggies?

what is that supposed to be referencing?

Fuckin Terry Pratchett man.

I dont get it

Are they going to get raped?

They wish.

Biggerer

Thanks bro

Can you imagine a giant naked mole rat flying in the sky, heading right towards you? Like a giant wrinkly dick with razor teeth? Fucking terrifying.

Fuck I love this.