FLASHBACK Clintons Sell US to CHINA

Why should anyone trust this BITCH and the Clintons ever? Does no one remember when they sold us out- satellite technology, nuclear technology, rocket technology? Manufacturing? Any of this ringing a bell? Where the fuck is the press on all of this? Treason!

FLASHBACK Clintons Sell US to CHINA

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/1998/06/24/us/a-secret-us-device-missing-after-96-china-rocket-crash.html
nytimes.com/1999/03/24/world/though-suspected-as-china-spy-scientist-got-sensitive-job-at-lab.html
nytimes.com/1999/05/11/world/clinton-approves-technology-transfer-to-china.html
partners.nytimes.com/library/politics/052498clinton-donate.html
cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/1998/05/17/satellite.review/
cnn.com/US/9905/25/cox.report.02/
cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/1997/10/29/china.summit/
cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/1998/05/22/china.money/
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/oct/12/bill-clinton-hillary-clinton-scandals-ranked-from-/
seniorcitizenspublicsquare.com/2012/04/10/how-china-conquered-america-the-real-bill-clinton-scandal/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nytimes.com/1998/06/24/us/a-secret-us-device-missing-after-96-china-rocket-crash.html

nytimes.com/1999/03/24/world/though-suspected-as-china-spy-scientist-got-sensitive-job-at-lab.html

nytimes.com/1999/05/11/world/clinton-approves-technology-transfer-to-china.html

partners.nytimes.com/library/politics/052498clinton-donate.html

cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/1998/05/17/satellite.review/

cnn.com/US/9905/25/cox.report.02/

cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/1997/10/29/china.summit/

cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/1998/05/22/china.money/

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/oct/12/bill-clinton-hillary-clinton-scandals-ranked-from-/

I remember, at least. And she's still getting funds from Chinese mystery donors.

It really is crazy, user. They go after Trump for Russia "connection" which is nonexistent to deflect from the facts- but a few months ago it was 'Trump to Lead Us To War With Russia".

seniorcitizenspublicsquare.com/2012/04/10/how-china-conquered-america-the-real-bill-clinton-scandal/

Old fag here
As a teenager, I couldn't believe our own President and the First Lady were doing this to us.
First chance I got to vote I voted for Dole

But the American people, MSM, etc...let them get away with it.

Our own people are to blame

Do they not teach this in school? It is such an easy case to make against them. In a debate, if I were Trump, I would hijack the network and lay it out methodically.

Chuck Todd: Now rich hateful racist, why did your wife steal the phrase, "Your word is your bond" from its rightful inventor, the ever elegant Quaeen FLOTUS stunning Michelle?
Emperor Trump: Jake, we have all read your complicity and choreography with the DNC, so you are going to have to shut up. Now, for a history lesson: in 1993 China was basically a military and technological nonentity- enter the Clintons. Bad deals everywhere. The worst deals ever! Rocket and satellite technology to China. Nuclear technology to China and North Korea. Madeline Albright... we were sold out!

Tapper: Shut it down, the goyim know...

Hillary: Muh Vagina. Bathroom breaks 29 minutes apart are sexist. I need 15 minutes on, 15 minutes off. Muh brain damage.

I can't believe this is of little interest... I am getting bent.

It is insane

Asleep America

Tryin' to do my part...

This one too...