Mantis

>She helps him sleep

Seriously, so this is the best origin story for her they could think of?

>he takes the lore seriously and points out differences between the movies and the comics.

It's just a movie user, you don't have to be so autistic, relax and enjoy the spectacle.

Who gives a fuck, she's beautiful.

On the inside.

>turn your brain off when you watch movies user

THIS IS MANTIS
SHE HELPS ME SLEEP

>Autistic screeching

Not every character needs a super involved backstory. They can be interesting in their characterization, and how their backstory creates possible interesting situations in the future (was effectively a slave to an all-powerful being for her entire life, and has no experience outside of the world created by said being).

>muh white-male fantasy

Nigga I don't even read the comics or know anything of her original backstory, I just said this one in particular is stupid.

I am groot xd

ok sweetie, I believe you.

At the end of first Guardians where Groot tells Rocket, "We are Groot," what did he mean by this?

Not funny anymore (if it ever was to begin with) the sjw talk just tilts me, whether you're serious or not...my jimmies gotta get rustled around every fucking shitpost corner!?

Some other guy said it best:
>fry the rice
>pay the price

HER AUTISMO KILLED MY BONERO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

seriously tho I lol'd at your comment

This, obviously.

You autists are tripping over yourselves to start the first memes, and be as cynical as possible about this decent flick in absence of glaring problems.

*BONERINO
^try it, the whole sentence, rolls off the tongue.

Bonero just sounds like ur grandpa's sex meds. Or inappropriately named cereal.

Gangbang at his house later.

don't feel english
t. polack user

Unless he does it a Japanese accent...

>asian masseuse
>helps you sleep
lol it just writes itself...

*Mind-Blown*

>living God
>needs to sleep

By Allah, your right...

I wish I could talk to like-minded people about movies without sifting through seas of shit, lies, and memes.

I thought Gotg 1 was pretty okay. Good, even. No real issues with the comedy.

Gotg 2 was hard to watch. Am i making this up, or are most of the jokes way stupider than the first movie's jokes? It turned the whole thing meh

Don´t you remember, user? She was found by Star-Lord´s father in a planet (don´t remember if almost extinguished or not); she was a baby when he founded her, so he took care of her, eventuallly, they discovered her sleeping powers.

Did you really watch it or did you just read a resume of the film?

>living god
little g

He's a celestial (MCU-wise)

I thought she was going to be the true evil big bad and she was mind controlling Ego

He was so loyal to his friends he was willing to die to protect them.

i thought the humor was of the same type in both movies, 2 just way more of it.

MANTIS A CUTE

She can also feel emotions and be my slug waifu
Not sure what your problem is

What are the chances that she's Ego's daughter too...

Perhaps. Perhaps my real issue was they did Drax bits a dozen too many times

I hated Drax the whole time, he was either being an asshole or a chuckling dumbfuck

well even if she is, it doesn't matter since he's dead now.