Waves hand at you

Are the engineers retarded? No air defence at all?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qo30bZc10D0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Oh snap! Brothers our war party are back

>Let us hear their tales of how they massacred our failed human experiment

>hmmm, Isac there seems to be a rather blonde humanoid. He is quoting some sort of verbal dictation.

>Uh should we initiate our engineer defence force, sir?

>nahhh. Let just wave enthusiastically up at him

this film is kino.

did you know:

David Giler and Walter Hill were producers of Aliens, coincidence?

The whole planet was kill

why would they shoot down their own spaceships?

Are these from the new one? Alien Covenant or whatever it is?

>The creators of humanity
The look like dune niggers from some biblical movie lol

HGH. HGH. HGH. HGK. HGK. HGK. HGK. HGK. HGH. HGH. HGK. HGK. INNSHHDH.

he has a story about first seeing Alien with Walter Hill here:
youtube.com/watch?v=Qo30bZc10D0

I love how they dont like anything at all to the Space Jokeys from the first movie.

Ridley you fucked up your own franchise.

I thought the Space Jockey was literally just some alien delivering something. Like he could have got a blown out tire, ran into a space telephone pole, died, and few something years later Alien happens. I think the origin of the Alien is kinda bagging the franchise down.

so they wanted to destroy earth by setting up a missile base on LV-223,

but that base died after a leaking accident

what have they done million years after that?

I think you're right - he was just another trucker plus his purpose in the story was a symbolic warning as to what would become of the humans if they went further.

I thought these guys were just another species made by the Engineers. They look nothing like the ones from Prometheus.

This

That would explain their primitive existence

That's exactly what they are. They wanted to celebrate their creators coming back. It also shows that this is what the engineers wanted us to be. Since we turned into small weak faggots who didn't worship them, the engineers wanted to kill us.

How the fuck do you treat someone who's skin burned off?

>blown out tire
>spaceship
>tires

How about you just sit down and let the grown-ups talk sweetie?

>His spaceship doesn't have sick rims

Why would the entire population of the city come into the town square(circle)?

why is their spaceship shaped like a scorpion stinger?

because they thought that jesus came back

they had nothing better to do

I'm thinking these guys aren't engineers and are just another civilization created by the Engineers. They probably had better relations with this race than they did with Earth and left some technology for their ships to land on which is what it does when David brings the ship in. It's quite possible he changed course while Shaw slept and wanted to test out the black compound on a larger scale. He's all about experimentation and going about it in highly unethical ways. He already had an encounter with one of Engineers from thousands of years so he knows they could easily pose a challenge to them. By experimenting on them he could learn more about the Engineer's physiology seeing how they tend to resemble them more than humans do.