Sverigetråden /brit/ /fr/ /ex-yu/ /deutsch/ /ausnz/ /ita/ /polska/ /luso/ /nederdraad/ /balk/ /ex-ussr/ /isr/ /mämmi/...

sverigetråden /brit/ /fr/ /ex-yu/ /deutsch/ /ausnz/ /ita/ /polska/ /luso/ /nederdraad/ /balk/ /ex-ussr/ /isr/ /mämmi/ Daily Japanese Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

tempsreel.nouvelobs.com/rue89/nos-vies-intimes/20171122.OBS7686/il-parait-qu-en-allemagne-les-hommes-ne-draguent-pas-je-suis-allee-verifier.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Bi90EUgzNY4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why no one come?
I invite all countries god damn it!!

beurette

Yellow monkeys = Jap

Olá amarelos

Hallo! Koffie?

Dokdo is Greek.

hi

fjfj tempsreel.nouvelobs.com/rue89/nos-vies-intimes/20171122.OBS7686/il-parait-qu-en-allemagne-les-hommes-ne-draguent-pas-je-suis-allee-verifier.html fhfhffhjf

German men's passivity with girls

lol that chick is just ugly, that's why

Täh?

Do you like riding a bicycle?
I do.

I haven't been on one in years. But I liked it when I was a kid.

How can I find a Japanese internet friend?

>be Dutch
>don't ride fiets
>t. Mohamad

No, just a NEET that has nowhere to go. When I was still in highschool I biked every day.

A quality bicycle is a worthwhile waste of money. I visited Maastricht once and I saw how functional the bike infra was. It's a big shame if you don't take advantage of that.

I don't have a back yard like I had when I was growing up. Like I would ever leave my room these days and just bike around. And when I go to other places I use public transport.

Good Japan

yeah its easy when youre a kid. Dont try it as an adult its fucking annoying as fuck if youre a little out of shape. The seat drills inside your anus

do you have those bumps on top of your ass?

what am i doing here
are the turan spirits finally calling home?

youtube.com/watch?v=Bi90EUgzNY4

When you ride a bike, the only place where you need to go is straight ahead.
haha, läski

Thank you :3
Italy too!

Kek. I would get a scooter or something when I really want to tour. But I'm not leaving this room atm.
Straight ahead leads to a trainstation. Behind that a bunch of shops with a lot of tourists. Behind that a mosque. Behind that some polders. Nothing really interresting oetz.

yeah, I prefer walking too

why are you making a thread when you dont contribute anything? I hate Japan its so overrated

or then hes trying to get rid of all the weebs lurking in their real threads

He fails badly then, because I never go to their threads. I can't read moonspeak and I'm not planning to learn.