Want to watch new Twin Peaks season and discuss it with Sup Forums

>want to watch new Twin Peaks season and discuss it with Sup Forums
>haven't even seen a single episode of the first two seasons

How can I get through the first two seasons ASAP?

by watching them? you have over a week

Netflix and watch the 3 hour cut of FWWM

Nigga I can't get through 30 episodes in a week

It's not on Netflix

>Nigga
why do dicklets want to be black so bad?`

It's not on Netflix!!!???

Are you blind or stupid or both

Neither.

>guys how do I get through all the episodes quickly
>wtf I cant get through all these episodes quickly

That's why I'm asking for help. Like alternatives such as skipping unnecessary episodes and shit like that.

There are no unnecessary episodes. Even in filler episodes there's lore and shit that you'll miss out on. Just start watching.

You have to watch the middle of the 2nd season or else you'll miss the James and Nadine plot lines. Those are the most crucial.

Just skip season 1, it's shit. Go straight to episode 9 in season 2 and watch from there. But don't watch the last episode because it's terrible.

Get off Sup Forums and go watch them faggot. I just rewatched it myself and it only took me five days to do the show, Fire Walk With Me, and the missing pieces. And read the three books.

Netflix doesn't have the same movies in every country, dum dum.

You just have to watch 4 episodes a day. That's easy, especially if you like it.

first result off google

it's garbage, literally don't waste your time

Watching them. But take your time bc we don't need twin peaks neophytes shitting up the threads.
Netflix content varies from region to region, Eric

Just watch them all. I know everyone shits on the middle to end of S2, but its not actually that bad. It gets a bit silly, but the same warmth and aura is in every episode, which is the real attraction in my estimation

Fuck off tripfag.

Fuck off retard

Just don't. Get your pleb Sup Forums bandwagoning hive mind ass out of my show.

What is the 3 hour cut of Fire Walk With Me that a couple of people have mentioned? I'm watching the show now and I'm hyped to watch the movie ever, which version should I get?

its a shitty fanedit
just watch the official version and the missing pieces film after.

Lynch didn't insert the new scenes into FWWM for a reason.

Some scenes add to the movie well and some don't. Watch the release version first and then the edit after. I just watched the release version again yesterday and some parts feel really rushed and poorly edited where some of the extra scenes would help but overall but I think a lot of the stuff in the fan edit isn't necessary.

Thanks fellas, looking forward to it.

I'm not actually a giant fan of the show so far but its definitely has a really seductive, compelling atmosphere. I like it but I don't have the rabid levels of enthusiasm that others have for it. Some amazing stuff for sure though.

I think it makes it more like the tv series. The Ed/Norma/Nadine stuff wasn't "necessary" there but it still added something.

The movie's atmosphere is completely different. It initially got booed at its film festival premiere. The new season is looking closer to the movie and Lynch's other movies.

The problem is that 3.5 hours is still too short for that kind of thing and the one-off scenes with the side characters just feel out of place. For some more than others. I don't remember what Ed/Norma/Nadine did in the fan edit but the stuff with Pete talking about 2x4s doesn't fit well. The one part of the movie I think benefits immensely from the extra content is Jeffries returning. It feels really poorly edited in the release version of the movie. Maybe that's the point but I don't like it. You don't even need the parts with the hotel if that gives too much away but just the few seconds here and there added with him talking rather than it being overlayed with the black lodge stuff I think is better.

I like all that stuff better as it's own movie, which is what Missing Pieces is. The way lynch edited it, it feels like it's almost it's own standalone film even though most of the scenes are unrelated from eachother. It's a lot better than the fan edit where you are slowly watching Laura's life fall apart tragically then suddenly smash cut to wacky hijinks at the police station and pete martell at the lumber mill.

/thread

I meant the show for the Ed/Nadine/Norma stuff. Their's was one of the only plot lines completely unconnected from everything before the filler started, but it still worked.
I guess unconnected from anything else those kind of scenes don't make sense in the movie, but with the context of the series I thought it made the town come to life one more time. It was just really good to see those guys again.

why watch twin peaks when you can watch My Little Pony: Twinkle Wish Adventure?

ok thamks