50-something percent meme?

Can someone explain that 50-something percernt meme to me that I keep seeing on Sup Forums? It always seems to be getting posted by 3rd worlders

You are crap country with low whiteness

Its a shit meme that yuropoors post and it pisses me off

the mutt is confused

Is it 56% of Americans are white or the average American is 56% white?

………………el goblino………………

I think it refers to the situation where stormfronters would have their DNA inspected only to find they've a lot of asian and african admixture and then tell each other to kill themselves for not being white enough

its just an ironic take on the fact that americans on Sup Forums are obsessed with whiteness and pure genetics, but they are incredibly mixed compared to the average european and their country is 56% white, yet this won't stop them from spamming unrelated threads with >xy >white

it's a conflation of the two, the exaggeration and inaccuracy of it is part of the joke but it flies over most of Sup Forumss' heads

KYS NIGGER
YIUR SUB DIED HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>american banter

thanks for the relatively non meme awnswers

Though now that I know Ill contunue to let this thread bloat with the 56% so I can save them.

I am white but I have 2/3% South African blood apparently somewhere in my family

imagine being this guy

La aberracion inconciente...

DEAD ARGENTINA SUBHUMAN ON A SUB HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ARGENTINA NIGGERS!

>KYS NIGGER
>YIUR SUB DIED HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>amerimutts actually consider this banter

Don't worry it will be 40-something % before you know it.

>"You see, the powers of Africans, Asians, Native Americans, and so many others have already been incorporated into my being. But even these powers pale in comparison to the strength of the Europeans. It is this strength which I must possess for myself."

56% of Americans are white. They're just cultural mutts, obese and worship Israel.

>DEAD ARGENTINA SUBHUMAN ON A SUB HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>ARGENTINA NIGGERS!

kek