Why does Sup Forums have such shit taste in movies?

Why does Sup Forums have such shit taste in movies?

...As opposed to reddit?

Most redditors are neckbeards.

Because it's full of redditors

Who is this image supposed to upset? Sup Forums is hated just as much as Reddit on every board that isn't Sup Forums.

It's typically posted on Sup Forums, but no one gives a fuck about it there either

hahaha so tru lol

>tfw 10/12 of those are true

Those "funny, well-placed "'racy"' jokes" are probably contrived and predictable as fuck.

Chads are funnier than Redditor sub-normies and nu-males.

i don't know of any good movies oriented subreddits. i guess their /r/Filmmakers/ board is fine.

i know their main /r/music board ridiculously suck ass compared to /mu. their /r/electronicmusic board mostly sucks too.

in any case niche subreddits are great, just like usenet newsgroups used to be: it's: retarded to hate on something that reflects a multitude of values, attutudes, knowledge, sensibilities etc

>comparing reddit with Sup Forums

Are you being retarded in purpose?

>smokes marijuana
i have more respect for the btard tbqhmd

Sup Forums isn't really for the discussion of television and film. We decided this a long time ago.

Sup Forums is for dank meme posting, fun / shit posting and off topic discussion. This place has become Sup Forums lite.

There's no turning back and the problems cannot be fixed.

I am 6/10 on the Redditor front and 3/13 on the Sup Forumstard front but I've never been to Reddit and wholeheartedly think this place would be better off without the faggots who post on r/Sup Forums.

Yeah, Sup Forums is simply where we riff on television, film, and celebrity, because it's central as a fixation point in our society, and where a lot of mainstream memes originate.

And we translate it all into our own shipost-y memes, and the retarded memes we extract from pointless material like the Plane Scene are funnier than nearly anything coming out on television.

I think Sup Forums is just an alternative to lame mainstream meme culture (television / film) where we entertain ourselves better than all the hacks at WB, Disney, Sony, etc could.

Upvoted

Oh man that t-shirt makes it.

>this is what reddit actually believes

Sup Forums used to be a cool place to discuss tv/film when it was slower and actually felt like a community.

Both websites are big enough to have a healthy population of faggots and retards. Overall, I'd say redditors are more successful in life (looks, money, education, employment, relationships, etc.).

>nice guy
>this is supposed to be positive
Amazingly accurate

compared to what? i just thought of that customer i see once in a while. native, never worked a day in his life, fat, acne, perpetual "mean mug" always sneering without having shit to back it up ; basically a fucking disagreeable loser = he is not a nice guy.

No, it used to be used for actual discussions until you newfag fucking redditors came in here and thought every board was Sup Forums.

Fuck off.

lol hows your stay here in Sup Forums so far redditors?

as if there is a big difference. its all the same.

Are you referring to the multiple daily threads related to comic book movies? Or the sitcom tv show threads?

Old reddit was old Sup Forums
Now reddit is Sup Forums
Really activates those almonds

I've honestly never been to reddit, but this doesn't surprise me one bit.

>never been to reddit

How? every time I search something on google, a reddit page comes up. reddit posts are shared everywhere all over the internet and on all social media. You purposely don't click reddit links? You have a filter or something?

I think that's the first reference to Sup Forums I've seen in literally years.
It's like they completely dropped off the map.