Played catch with Elvis

>played catch with Elvis
>played ping pong with Walt Disney
>lent his summer house to Princess Diana
>sat in on a beach boys recording session for "Barbara Ann"
How can one man be so based?

When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you crooked in the eye and he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."

You forgot his biggest accomplishment:
>starred in three of John Carpenter's best films

TOO WHITE PROBABLY VOTED FOR DRUMPF HAVE HIM KILLED

Who?

Not They Live though

this meme is not funny

Found the Cuck!

PROVE HES NOT A WHITE PRIVILEGED SHITLORD FROM AN ERA OF RACISM AND GENDER BINARISM WHO SHOULDNT BE MURDERED IMMEDIATELY FOR WHAT HE REPRESENTS

>sat in on a beach boys recording session for "Barbara Ann

I wonder if Brian remembers him

Shit. It's actually true.
>“We did have a personal relationship. We played Ping-Pong at lunch sometimes. He’d come down to set. We’d go watch movies that the studio was making, and he’d come down and ask if I wanted to go see them. He’d took me around and introduced me to all the different departments at Disney, and at one point gave me a bunch of original photo cells that they make the backdrop drawings of the characters and stuff like that,” said Russell.

Must be an interesting guy to talk to.

>early 90s
>at my dad's studio
>doorbell rings
>dad opens
>it's Kurt Russell
>apparently a mutual friend of Kurt and my dad recommended that Kurt dropped by my dad's studio since Kurt didn't know anyone in the European city we're from and he had to be there for a couple of days
>spend the rest of the evening talking to Kurt Russell
>he mainly has a lot of regrets
>says he regrets most of the roles he got, and regrets all the major roles he didn't get even more
>he regrets cheating on so many women
>tells me that I should never cheat since "the desire to cheat will never be as great as the desire to not have cheated"
>go to bed
>the next day Kurt Russell is gone
If it weren't for my dad bringing this strange evening up a couple of times I would've thought it was a dream. Kurt was one of the nicest people I've ever met.

And yet he doesn't have an Oscar

JACK BURTAN...
ME!

God I love that exchange in BTILC

I gotta watch it tonight now

cringe

>this is what newfags actually think they have to post like in order to fit in

God I wish I was him.

>Russell is a libertarian. In 1996, he was quoted in the Toronto Sun saying: "I was brought up as a Republican, but when I realized that at the end of the day there wasn't much difference between a Democrat and Republican, I became a libertarian."

>Russell is also an avid gun enthusiast, a hunter and a staunch supporter of the Second Amendment[36] of the US constitution.

Our leppo?

i cry evertiem

This guy is my hero.
This is also true?

Welcome to the new world...Its fine they dont understand that type of stuff.
New posters show up everyday even I dont remember memes.

Also the only man who can pull off a mullet.
HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?!

not the only man

And people get them confused. How do they do it?!

Don't forget me.

He said "best"

What's a leppo?

YOU LEAVE JACK BURTON ALONE

That's a bad mullet.

It's Overboard isn't it?

Man that movie i so good. Tango and Cash is up there too.

You mean 80's bad right? As in awesome.