What's the difference?

What's the difference?

one of these is actually relevant and has been the capital of europe
the other one ruined europe 5 times in a row

the flag

Austrians are extremely racist, Germans are bro-tier. Literally used to go to school with an austrian girl that moved countries because there was too much turks in Austria.

what a qt

Turks who looked like Anzu?

When you don't have anything intelligent to say, remember to call some person, place or thing racist.

Austria is basically a better Germany

>Germany and austria
>America and Canada
>Australia and New zealand
>India and pakistan
>China and Taiwan
>France and belgium

Literally the same countries

Austrians are autistic germans who suffer a identity crisis.

>North and South Korea

Won't the German Confederation add Austria?

Soon

>tfw you will never visit Viena

>when you realize SK only got better than NK 30 years ago and that was because of affirmative action by Western Countries

One country is one of the the most important country in the history of Europe, the other one is abomination called "Germany"

When the Habsburgs lost their power so did Austria. The very thing that definded them was the Habsburg crown which was abolished in the 1. World War. Now Austria is this weird "Germany, but not quite Germany" country full of depressed assholes because the only thing that defined them no longer exists.

No most of our turks are indistinguishable from arabs. We don't have any qts like Anzu. Which makes them being here even worse.

Forest autists vs. mountain autists

Austrians are catholic, Germans are christian.

Isn't German race and Australian race same?

Hope the chinks don't try to grab some mineral areas up north when shit hits the fan.

shamelessy underrated

Yes we have much in common with our Australian brothers

Uhhm sweetie most of belgium (and luxembourg aswell) is actually german clay

austrians are the real germans, the g*rmans are just pr*ssians

The white and red one is more civilized

this
From Magna Germania (in Roman time)
Through HRE(>>>)
Then the Habspurg empire
And ultimately Austria

Fixed

Is there a topic about unification Australia and Germany?

Austria+lost german clay+fake countries like luxemborg = groBdeutscheland

delet this

Added Luxemborg+German Belgium+Alsace-Lorraine

It's beautiful

Forgot Swiss Germans and south tyrol

What about Sudetes?

why not, chileANOs are not banned from the city

You think a LA can afford that trip? Maybe if he was upper class.

t. veneto

oh fuck off, there are no germans there anymore

we already got rid of them

im just a student

>America and Canada
massively unfair to canadians

one is catholic the other is protestant. and because of that
Austria >>>>>> Germany

What's the difference?

GRÖSSER!

Now reclaim all the clay lost to Poland

Germany has Catholic areas. Real answer is Prussians couldn't take Austria from Hapsburgs.

South Tyrol+Liechtenstein
Should I add German Switzerland?

Der Schmäh

yes, but protestants are the ones in charge in Germany

too bad, vienna is what people think paris is. a city of imperial grandeur

>When you don't have anything intelligent to say, remember to call some person, place or thing racist.

Fuck off Leb

>tfw you visitied Vienna many times, had a day trip in the centre with a finnish friend visiting and can literally just go there in under an hour but you don't need to because you live in a comfy town already

>India and Pakistan
now this is how you get a load of barbarians triggered

the perfect wife then

Germany+Austria+Switzerland+Liechtenstein+South Tyrol+Slovenia+Luxemburg+Alsace+Lorraine+German part of Belgium+Flandres+Netherlands = top country

How will Grand Duke Henri of Luxembourg be?
Although he and Princess Alexandra of Luxembourg came to Japan last month. :_(

That was the 90th anniversary of friendship between Japan and Luxembourg...

They're basically like you and Israel

Why ?

one more upgrade

Please stop

Taboo topic in mainstream society desu

>the perfect woman
>he rejects her

STFU you idiot
Protestant dominance ended in 1918
Nowadays Germany is 30% Protestant, 30% Catholic, and 40% something else (mostly atheist)
The first chancellor since 1945 was Adenauer, a devout catholic, and the catholics dominate the CDU (Merkel's conservative party)
The richer areas of the country are catholic
If anything it is catholic-dominated nowadays

All of you need to stop because
is the perfect final solution

>samefagging

Still missing silesia and all other prussian territories.

Why? they're literally called the "Dutch" aka the Germans.

Thank you.
Then, if no matter how both countries hope so,
it might not be come true.

Both love stronk leaders, once great powers, both were cruel, both destroyed everything around them trying to great nation (which somewhat succeeded) but collapsed.

trying to form*
Oh and now both are downgraded to secular countries where religion does not matter.

Now do the same with France just to see what borders of the Gezrman and French superstates would look like.

Samefagging is pretending to be two different posters newfriend.

It's based on current demography. You could pass a vote on this tomorrow and very few people would live outside their nation state.

They drifted away culturally and linguistically since the term was coined. "France" also means germanic since the franks were germans.

Already did
You lose the still german part of Elsass but gain Monaco, part of Switzerland, and french belgium.

hes right tho

racist why did you post that :(

Where ? I did not see a France that included the French parts of Belgium, Switzerland & the likes on this thread.

One produced the leader. The other supplied the followers.

I linked it but sure I'll do it again

Honestly a good map. Screw stupid meme states.

>They drifted away culturally and linguistically
So did the Andalusians, the Galicians, the Asturians and all the other Spanish peoples, being a little different doesn't mean your entirely different.

My bad.
It's beautiful.
I want that for Christmas.

Korea and Japan perhaps?

I want that but we get to keep Alsace-Lorraine. Germanaustria with bits of Switzerland is already big enough.

SOWEIT DIE DEUTSCHE ZUNGE KLINGT
UND GOTT IM HIMMEL LIEDER SINGT
DAS SOLL ES SEIN

Except the Dutch republic is one of the most well established states, cultures, and democracies of Europe. In religion and culture it is very protestant. The grossdeutsche solution could overcome the religious divide by the shared german heritage (after Bismarck did some trickery). It would be harder to overcome with someone that only shares a germanIC heritage and has been an independent state for a very long time. The Spanish breakout states are first of all part spanish, secondly unestablished, third just less feasible in every way since they were under spanish rule during the critical social changes of the 19th and 20th centuries.

I agree I started it as a realistic reich map to counter-meme. All of Elsass shouldn't be German today, the border should be drawn at the German majority line. The rest should be french. I also cheated and gave the Germans Triest which is just plain irrational since most Triest germans have emigrated but I just wanted to give them a med port because it's silly for such an enormous federation to not have it when it's almost there and Triest is an ethnic chaos anyway.

>Argentina and Uruguay

NO!

>Uk and Ireland

It is against australian constitution

>It different because it wuz independent
The only thing that makes it really different is the language, and even that doesn't stop them from being German, remember how the Italians unified without having a shared language (or even much of their history).