dieing for BBC

big boromir cock?

/thread

You mean BOC?

depression

Because she chose mortality; you numbskull

most orcs are smaller than humans
BTC maybe

How does one choose mortality? Does she just declare she's mortal like Michael Scott declares bankruptcy?

ok, well that's kind of fucking vague isn't it? is she dying because she chose to be a mortal and is old so she's dying of old age? like what the fuck is this shit?

I meant BUC

um, she wasn't.

learn how to spell dyeing stupid

>um, she wasn't.

yes, she is. elrond says she is as well

BIG
RINGWRAITH
COCK

>bait this low in quality.

because she gave aragorn her chastity jewel

>dyeing
Was she a natural blonde?

>3 (yous) out of 5
that's a passing score in my book.

Well she certainly has the mouth for it.

>Michael Scott declares bankruptcy?
Wew lad...Theres one for the books!

"Artistic" license on hackson's part. But you probably knew this

??

I just happened to see this thread and replied without even opening the thread...

This
is my only post in thread retard.

she was 'away from her (s)elfintribe'/seperate from the lesbiannotspacedildocuntzulu/cutatheumbilicalbrainbraids #areglenqueerpikkkiieee

all the elves in ME were losing their power anyway,its not like it would have been hard giving up.

>TFW you used to have Horny Hobbit's fakes webpage bookmarked because he did great shit, but then it died and you've never found his new internet home assuming he even has one
It makes me sad. I can still find some of his old LotR fakes to jerk off for old time's sake but he did so damn many for other things too.

Arwen, like her ancestor Luthien, chose mortality and companionship with a mortal over being with her own people until the end of the world.

The elves are somewhat special in that they seem to be able to commune directly with the powers that shape and move the world, so spiritually, they have a sort of power that mortals do not possess.

Death is strange and frightening for the elves, because when their bodies are destroyed, their souls go to the Halls of Mandos and they await the destruction and rebuilding of the world before they're given new bodies. But even though they no longer possess a body, there is a sort of peace that the other elves feel because they know where their loved ones are.

But when a mortal dies, their souls go to who knows where? Only Eru Iluvutar knows what happens to the souls of the mortals, and they're effectively set free from the trials that the world must face in the future. So when Arwen chose mortality, she chose to sever her spiritual ties to the world and to her people. She is dying and it freaks the other elves right the fuck out.

that doesn't make sense

if she severed the spiritual ties to middle earth, then why would she be dying?

Because dying only happens to those who don't have spiritual ties to the world. Humans and hobbits are not bound to the world. Their souls are free once they die.

Dying on elvish terms, eventually her brain would just stop working because it runs on magic and there wouldn't be enough density of magic in middle-earth to keep her alive. She'd still outlive generations of her kids.

Humans are like super high efficiency people that don't need much magic to live.

She burned the bread and now she's dead.

Because pic related.

that's not really how it's portrayed in the movies

she seems sick in the movies and elrond gets all worked up over how she's dying. that urgency wouldn't make sense if she lived another 200 years....

Did blacks even exist in Middle Earth? What would be the LOTR equivalent to bbc?

Her blood line can choose to become mortal humans ( up to age 250 I think). One of her ancestors chose to human to be with some chick too, most choose elves though.

So what? Explain the logistics. She just decides mentally she's going to be mortal? What if the next day she wants to be an Elf again?

This does not answer the question.

She chose mortality. Okay.

How can you choose mortality? Elves are naturally immortal so unless she decided to kill herself after living out a natural ME human life span, how did she just suddenly decide to die of old age? Did she have to fill out an application, send it to Tom Bombadil, and then check MORTAL and send it back? Was the return postage paid for this letter by the Middle Earth government?

does she get a tax write off if she chooses to be a mortal?

Every One is dying from the day they are born. And the elvish race itself is dying. But arwen barring a mortal wound or marrying the king of gondor and rohan is essentially immortal. Her granddma is likee 4 thousand years old, still riverdancing and shit.

What I've gathered from this thread is that Elves choosing mortality is the one plothole that even bulletproof Tolkien didn't account for, or can explain.

Elrond, his parents, his brother, and his children are only half-elven, since elves and men have different things happen to them after they die, at some point they have to choose. This porcess is essentially overseen by God himself, so I guess if you're really sincere about ot, and you let him know, then it's all good and he makes it happen. Elrond, his parents, and his two sons chose to be elves, but Arwen made the decision to be mortal. Elrond's brother also made that choice, and he lived for 500 years as the first king of Numenor, from whom Aragorn is descended, which is why the Dunedain such as him have such long lifespans. Arwen likely would have had a very long lifespan herself, though she died of grief after Aragorn finally died at age 200-something.

Only twoelves in the history of elfdom ever chose mortality. And arwen did it to marry the most bad ass man since luthien.

So how did she choose mortality?

by choosing, dumbass

elaborate

so aragorn is elrond's great great great great great great great great nephew?

>She just decides mentally she's going to be mortal?

>How can you choose mortality?

it's magic

Its sort of implied that their fate is tied to their hearts. Arwen dies a few years after strider.

Big Dunedain Dick

It's a bit more than that, since that whole thing went down about 6000 years before LotR, and as time went on and the Numenoreans dilated their Aryan blood with that of lesser men, their lifespans shortened, so their would have been many, many generations between Elros and Aragorn, butbasically yeah thats it.

I fucking hate liv Tyler for no reason

ORKED

so that makes arwen aragorns cousin

hmmmmmmmmm

/thread

She had to file as a mortal under the Gondorian Civil Commerce Code (GCCC), and forward it to Rivendell, who would then send it on to the Valinor Revenue Authority.

Whoa, I didn't know all this time that they were half-elves. Makes so much more sense that they have brown hair, and don't hang out with the blondie elves in the woods that actually have rings of power and shit.

elrond has a ring of power

She has a pretty singing voice. It's a pity they didn't put this song in the theatrical cut of RotK.

youtube.com/watch?v=1qeECAeSzik

Theres like 7 different bands of elves. 3 mobies for the hobbit and they never even touched on the coolest part, the insane night elves of mirkwood.

That was her mother.

They cast her as the quintessential definition of beauty and she's not that attractive.

Underrated and more original than the rest of these fucks.

The sad part is that, in the end, after Aragorn died, she regrets choosing mortality, but she couldn't do anything about it anymore because all Elves were gone and there was no ship to take her to Valinor.

The genetic gap between Aragorn and Arwen is probably greater than you and the random hooker you fucked when you turned 25 in order to not kill yourself out of the shame of still being a virgin.

excuse me?

ill have you know im still a virgin

All the auburn haired elves including Tauriel were supposed to be Silvans.

?????
????...????
??????

you fuckin donut

?????....?

In Tolkien's lore only two things can kill an elf, battle wounds and a broken heart (literally). In Hackson's interpretation Arwen would have been devastated if she had to leave Aragorn behind so she would have ended up wasting away.
>their souls go to who knows where?
They still go to Mandos, but after Ragnarok or whatever its called in-universe they will join god and his angels instead of being reborn on the earth.

>
meant to go to

She wasn't dieing nor did she "chose" to become a human. Anything that is indicated in that way is just a hackson invention

No she doesn't. She simply gives up the will to live anymore.

In anycase, Legolas builds his own boat and sails there, so could she.

>liv tyler isn't gorgeous.

Whats it like to be a blind faggot?

She's a manjawed horsefaced cunt who can't act who earned her spot through her dad. If you're going to cast someone who's supposed to be the most beautiful woman across middle earth you don't cast Stephen fucking Tyler's daughter solely out of nepotism.

galadriel is supposed to be the most beautiful one

And Jackson casted her correctly

Underrated post

>Tom Bombadil
Speaking of. If magic and stuff is leaving Middle Earth then what the hell happens to him?

Tom just dances, not giving a shit

I wanted to ask, but my *zip undicks* for Arwen. Did she gift Frodo her Elvish grace or was it just some get better soon shit?

No. Her Elven-ness just goes away. Frodo gained a sort of bliss when he went to the Undying Lands, but it's unrelated.

Told you guys that males were taught that ugly jealous hate, that only fat spurned single mothers spew.

But I actually meant when he was dying in Fellowship. She asks someone to transfer her grace.

>Frodo gained a sort of bliss when he went to the Undying Lands
It was the only place he could find peace from the wound from the morgul blade, and the ennui from carrying the ring.

Arwen and Galadriel are contested. There is a whole exchange between Gimli and Eomer where gimli threatens to fuck his shit up for insulting his waifu.
After the wedding of Aragorn and Arwen Eomer comes to gimli and says they have unfinished business because after seeing galadriel and arwen he found their new queen to be beautiful. Gimli relents and says that it's the difference between chosing sunrise and sunset.
Which is a clever little bit since Gimli and his people are part of the past that is leaving middle earth while Eomer and the dynasty arwen establishes represent the future.
Arwen is also said to be the fairest elf maiden since Luthien, who was objectively the sexiest bitch in middle earth.

>ennui
I'm usually the vocabulary master and that word threw me for a second. Good on you.

>you'll never be inside of a long face tyler

there's no point in life

Junior R Tolkien was a dumbass, basically.

Elves and humans have different perspectives of life given their different destinies. Elves are bound to Middle Earth and are part of its nature. Humans are separate from it. Elves are not compelled to act to radically change the world or their fate, whereas humans are because their destiny is up to them. All that matters is that she sacrificed her spiritual destiny and culture and family and all that shit to bear this dudes children and follow him into the oblivion of death.