Preacher

Does anyone actually like this show?

I like it.

It's filled with cringeworthy scenes and boring dialogue/plotlines, so I don't see why anyone would. I only watched four of the episodes, so maybe it picks up but I doubt it.

It wasn't juvenile enough to be fun or grounded enough to be engaging.

kino

its better than comic series it's adapting and patrician version of Supernatural

and yes it does pick up significantly by the end of the first season

It's pretty shit but i like the vampire guy

the big lebowski IS shit, accept it

I watched all of it but then again, I did the same for the later seasons of Misfits just because of Joe Gilgun.

They HAD to race swap the girl black huh? This is a standard policy in the US now?

She's Irish and black so barely.

shes the protags real wife so i guess they were hoping for a real chemistry, anyways shes good in the role anyway, the blond white girl in the comics is less interesting

> Irish and black
Why be redundant?

So what direction is the show heading? I stopped watching a few episodes but I've been meaning to pick it back up. Last scene I remember is a motel death battle where the angels or whatever kept respawning.

road trip

The season finale renders the whole first season pointless. A gas explosion kills the whole town except for the main characters. Season 2 is looking to kick off the "supernatural roadtrip pursued by sinister forces" thing that it should have been from the start.

First season was still kino and set up a lot of shit though

>the big lebowski IS shit, accept it
because some faggot and you hold the same opinion?

ruth negga is cute

>powerful af

what did they mean by this?

>So what direction is the show heading?

It's about to head into the comicbook territory.
The showrunners purposely fleshed out the characters in the first season because it was harder to adapt the comic.

I´m honestly surprised it get a second season since first season was a mixed bag of a few good moments and a lot of terrible filler.

Preacher lost a lot of what make the original comic special, but thats because this is not 90´s anymore.

Is a weird show, too dumb for take it serious and not enough over the top to be memorable.

>It's about to head into the comicbook territory.

they changed a lot of things, so for sure they will change a lot more on the second season, so I doubt it goes "into the comicbook territory". Dont get me wrong, I dont want a copypaste from the comic, but i obvious that it will be nothing closer to the comic.

Did you literally just reword the second post? Are you samefagging?

He is

The nigger they cast as tulip ruins it for me