twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

agrarianism

/acadiana/

NEED a monster girlfriend.

Great weather today lads

why did you part from /cum/? honest question

because dixies are not cum guzzling faggots

nice song

we didn't, this wasn't started by people who posted there. It just ended up attracting a lot of posters who were sick of that general.

I never posted in /cum/ to begin with

Is Donald Trump the first German-American President?

Didn't he claim he had swedish ancestry ?

no, his dad's family is from the Palatinate region of Germany, and his mother is Scottish (actual Scottish, not Scottish-American)

He's just as much a mutt as anyone else here

you have to be at least four different things to qualify for mutt status

>the Trump family and the Heinz family of ketchup fame originate from the same ~1,100 population town in Southwestern Germany
really REALLY gets the grey matter firing

>over FOUR packets of ketchup
>"b-but surely it's just a coincidence!"

>Ketchup on steak
and yet the sheeple will still pretend nothing's going on here, just watch

none of your reaction images actually convey any sort of discernible reaction to anything, stop it

It means that he wants to strangle you, how the fuck is that confusing

Gas the fags y'all
;)

>tfw snow

why would he want to strangle me because Trump eats steak like a faggot

we have real southron weather here in shitstanBULL

because you're trying to draw a connection between drumpf and Heinz

I want to strangle you because you're a Virginian subhuman spamming pictures of some Yankee faggot eating steak

perfect work music right here
youtube.com/watch?v=kpj7Z9D_qYA

go talk about the weather in your thread then

is this the new /extraflag/ general?

>#SophieTurner says Game of Throneswon't return until 2019 after as there's still "six or seven months left" of production
so basically they can't think of a clever or mindblowing ending to this nine year long ordeal so they're going to blow the equivalent of the entire national budget of Argentina on some CGI wankfest final battle scene which will somehow manage to look worse than the Lord of the Rings trilogy which precedes it by nearly two decades.

>which will somehow manage to look worse than the Lord of the Rings trilogy
who are you kidding, it'll look worse than that "battle" at Mereen that had like 30 ships and 20 insurgents wearing masks

im one of the original posters here, used to /jizz/post before /dixie/ was around

i left the second somebody linked /dixie/ and never went back

all the qualities i disliked about that place have only intensified

no this is a southron thread for southron culture and those foreigners with the good taste to be dixieboos

did you have flags when you first posted here?

there's a rumor that Bethesda might make a GoT RPG

I didn't have flags until long after I posted here.
Not like I get to use them because I'm always at work

I think all the /semen/ posters did

>>>>>>>>>>>RPG
so we get to have an even more disappointing series of "battles", great

Battle at the Wall and Battle of the Blackwater best days of my life

ye, it was a long period of penman, me, and a couple others bumping it whenever possible to keep it from dying, then it started picking up and we got some foreigners (turkbud, then /acadiana/ posters and the finns) who started bumping during late night hours

this was the first /dixie/ meme ever made

I thought either the M&B or CK2 mods for ASOIAF worked the best for the setting, maybe something mixing the two would work but a Bethesda RPG would be retarded. Skyrim felt unbelievably small and I never finished it, preferred Oblivion and Morrowind

so i bud of mine at class has his assignment as ''things you cant say out in the public even if you wanted to'' and ask me if i have anything like that

''i wish all communists burn in hell''

they all laughed even though i meant it...

why can't you say that in public

I-I know Plantway, I was here
I just didn't remember seeing you in the original threads with the long OPs made by Penman or whoever that was

by the way I'm almost sure it was Penman and he's just being humble about it

>Elder Scrolls-tier writing with worse lore
naw, I'm sure it will be just great

too much edge

Games of Thrones is fucking boring

I was there for a some of the first few rounds but it died for a bit in April or so

Elder Scrolls has dep lore

today I learned that the stars, moon, and sun in TES don't actually exist and that they're just the manifestation of men and mer's brains trying to make sense of the heavens

>/acadiana/ posters
it's just me

>trying to make sense of the heavens
That only really applies to the planets desu, the moons are physical because Lorkhan's body lost its divine spark. The stars and sun are seen as they actually are because they're just holes torn into mundus as Magnus and the Magna Ge fled to Aetherius

we had another french poster for a brief moment, dont you remember him?
he had extrafâgs too

shit i always mix up if it was you or NOVA, my bad

i had flags back in /semen/, and i know there was also the lost mississippian and a floridian for a little while

and the very first thread was just made by some random dude i think, it 404d once yuro hours started, and then penman started making them consistently

IIRC the sun is actually a crack to the world surrounding which is always alight or something

Yes the breton, and the languedocien sometimes
but there's just one /acadiana/ poster

ye it took you like a month to migrate to /dixie/

ah, then you've been here since like month 1-2

>shit i always mix up if it was you or NOVA
I'm not sure who you're referring to, unless you're talking about a flaglet from March I'm the only Virginian who's ever regularly been here (H*nrico doesn't count)

youtu.be/zprGmyCk1Lo

>mudshits and Euros are chimping out about Trump 'forgetting' to sign a waiver postponing the implementation of a decision made by Bill Clinton
brainlet tier world

reminder that the ozone scare was a trial run for global memeing hysteria. They couldn't pull off the media scare tactics as well as they wanted to so they switched topics and let the CFC faggotry drop

Arkansawyer toastin'

based Norm

what are you referring to

Jerusalem thing

What's NOVA ?

NO = Northern, VA = Virginia

the Trump administration really needs to actually invest in PR somewhat, I shouldn't be learning these things on Cambodian Yak milking forums for the first time

youtu.be/r5Jb02LPuO0

>implying I'm not a paid shill
It's been all over BBC, you said you got your news from there

Why not just say NV

because that's Nevada's abbreviation
it's all very autistic, I know

That's Nevada

>tfw not french
feels bad

>tfw french, german, and possibly *nglo mutt

end me

>tfw not a Jap

what is wrong with g*rmanics ?

it's part of their culture, bigot.

thats awfully specific

tbqh the celts were probably closer to furry shit than germanics

grim

*shares it*

They were nudists as well, though that was arguably an early form of psychological warfare.

are females going to want to make sex with me if I have two computer monitors, y'all?

no
i have 3 and it doesnt work

stop being fags

sorry

Hold the phone

>sorry
faget

>made a shitpost thread on /lgbt/ last night
>it's already at 100 replies
It wasn't even a tranny hate thread, I'm proud of myself

What's actually the point of /lgbt/ if it's a worksafe board? Do they just discuss what it's like to be gay or something?

It used to just be /r9k/ for fags but then the NC bathroom bill happened and now it's all tranny all the time

Shan't be paying any visits to that board.