>Big Boat penetrates Bilbos Tight Circle and tears it
>Bilbo says: "This is going to be a night to remember"
what was implied here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MgFV4iVOiVE
youtube.com/watch?v=3AbGva_C1Xw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>What was implied here?
It's implying that Bilbo is giving up the ring and the boat to the Undying Lands is the only way he will be free from it.

>tfw Gandalf is a very big guy, compared to Bilbo

It must have hurt him very much to give up the ring.

I remember the night I first gave up the ring.

because magic is actually cum

Imagine if Gandalf basically knew the whole script and just sat there with Bilbo telling him how it was going to go down.

Holy shit...

>Take it Gandalf! You must take my ring!
>No Frodo, you cannot offer me your ring
>I'm giving it to you
>Don't tempt me Frodo! I dare not take it, not even for one night. Understand Frodo. I would use your ring with a desire to make you feel good, but through me it would infect you with a disease too great and terrible to imagine.

youtube.com/watch?v=MgFV4iVOiVE

What did it represent?

The desire that burns in mens hearts.

this is nice ring.

>Anus is Latin for ring

This is how you earn "fpbp", people.

I never actually made this connection

bravo user, bravo

As usual, fpbp.

>"SO! Bilbo, your going to try and not give me the ring because you're obsessed with it, you'll give it to me in the end because I am a fucking god, then Ill give it to Frodo lol. Then he bitches out and gets carried to to Rivendale he tries to give it back even though we already did so fucking much, and you'll snarl at him and contort your face, its fucking creepy"
>"wow how do you know this?"

The White Man's Burden.

holy shit

you just becamed KINO my friend

why didn't Bobo just hide the ring in his bum?

To the /r/Sup Forums frontpage we go!

this is legit blowing my mind

hory fk

AY HARAMBE

The deepest lore

lies

Sauron's will for power comparable to Morgoth's former power over mortals.

As being one of the Valar, Morgoth had innate control over the mortal races and drew legions to his side through his power. Sauron is a fallen Maia (one of the shapers of the world, much less powerful) and the primary servant of Morgoth. The Maiar don't have godlike abilities like the Valar, so they must construct ways to attain power (Saruman's Uruk-hai army, Gandalf's rallying of the banners and reunification of Rohan).

The rings of power were created to artificially create control over the races of middle earth. Unlike Morgoth, Sauron wanted to control the world and not simply destroy it/establish chaos. The elves removed the corruption from the rings and the dwarven kingdoms were often destroyed by greed rather than controlled by it. The human ringbearers became very powerful, but they lost their mortal power and became servants of Sauron with the corruption increasing and their power transferred to him. Sauron's power from the one ring later is overcome by the Last Alliance's military strength (despite unsuccessful military maneuvers they are still victorious), and the War of the Last Alliance shows how the one ring's control did not work due to the alliance consisting of those who were not corrupted.

The one ring represents Sauron's strong desire for control over the people of middle earth. The ring also shows how the pursuit of ultimate control by those who are lesser to the gods will destroy the pursuer.

Gotta add my digits

>be ageless God who can pretty much do anything
>become so bored with existence that you hang out with tiny dirt people cause they sell you tobacco in exchange for gunpowder

Actually that sounds pretty plausible desu.

Iluvatar is the One God, heathen.

More like a weary angel that wanted to get away from the politics of nations and threat of evil so relaxed among people who knew nothing about it.

Put me in the screen cap

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude

You sure gave OP more than he expected

No one likes a smartass

Gandalf didn't want to be there in the first place. He pissed his pants when he got sent to Middle Earth and bitched about it the entire way there

wew lad

you are a genius user.

Thanks user!

Fuck

Good fucking job blowing op's shit up.

Damn.

Damn..

how does this fit in with the undying lands taxation policy?

Good job on debunking OP's homosex theory.

So you're saying it doesn't imply anal sex?

I NEVER THOUGHT OF IT THAT WAY HOLY SHIT M8

Based lorebro

F P
B P

You ruined a potentially funny thread you faggot

>implying Gandalf knew about Bilbo's ring

>Now Bilbo, when you leave all your belongings to Frodo including the Ring itself, DON'T include your mithril vest. Keep it to give it to him in Rivendale. He'll actually get stabbed on the way there, so as a late gift it'll be funny as fuck.

Shit.

Lord of the rings is literally about gay sex with dwarfs, midgets and old men.

>GANDALF XD
>FUCKED BILBO XXXXXXD
>IN HIS
>A
>S
>S
>S
>S
>XD
>XD
>K
>E
>K

Fellow"ship" of the "ring"
Bravo Peter Jackson

kek

That's some sloppy screenwriting right there.

>what is symbolism

>what was implied here?

That they're going to toke it up!

At this point it's pointless replying but still holy fuck

This thread is blowing my mind, man

this penetrates me deeper than Gandalfs dick ever could.

Daily reminder that Gandalf wasn't a human

jesus will op ever recover?

I'd kill myself if I were the OP. Just fucking decimated.

add me in screencap i have picture

potentially funny for anyone under 12

but i thought all of arda was morgoth's ring

Kino

you might be the only person in the world that actually got that scene

It was