One will protect you, the others will try to kill you

One will protect you, the others will try to kill you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XB_7xDhY574?t=243
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I choose the one that is immortal and can disguise itself as whatever it consumes and can reproduct just by touching someone.

The white frame.

>stand in the middle
>none can touch me

..why the fuck would you choose Jaws?

Predator to protect me. Its the only correct answer, Predators fuck up xenomorphs. Im sure he'll have no problem with The Thing since even humans can win against it in a fight. As far as Jaws goes, I just wont go in the ocean....

The thing can just assimilate all others

ride on his back into safety and comfy life in the ocean

>Im sure he'll have no problem with The Thing since even humans can win against it in a fight.
Humans win against Predator all the time. We don't even know if humans won against The Thing or if Charles was infected.

The Thing is obviously the most powerful, and can only be killed with fire. Xeno's acid wont work since Xenos die to fire too, and I doubt Predator's plasma thing would work either.

Problem is, The Thing will protect me, but will it assimilate me?
Does assimilation of living humans kill the human, or is their body just twisted and morphed, taken off the rails, while they can only hopelessly watch was the Thing takes their very being on a rollercoaster ride?

If so I might just kill myself and not choose any of them.

> year 2k + 17 of our savior lord
> not choosing muscle tube to protect you from invisible bob marley, sexualized nightmares, and copycat machine

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>even humans can win against it in a fight
Humans can win a fight with a Predator too

Thing > Pred > Xeno >>>>>>>>>>>> A gay shark

I think it's more important to consider the survival of all life here, which is why the game is really about how you kill the thing, in which case the only option is predator.

Thing, no doubt.
The xeno has a fighting chance tho, so you'd have to make sure to take down the other two first, and then use their combined biomas to fight it.

>Thing keeps you alive by assimilating you
>You are a mound of flesh, incapable of seeing, feeding the things biomass, unable to move or scream, but alive
>Thing kills and or assimilates Pred Bruce and Xeno and you can't die
Yeah good idea desu.

Predators teaming up with humans is the most kino thing that can happen. I'd team up with him and we'd fuck shit up together.

>he'll have no problem with The Thing since even humans can win against it in a fight
>implying humans won

Replace Jaws with Terminator or Robocop or something.

Only answer

A shark? A FUCKING SHARK? Are you fucking kidding me? What the fuck is a shark going to do against fucking alien creatures? Fucking hell.

>just making some random nightmarish shit up to disqualify the thing

You're basically in fucking charge of the thing, as his sole reason for existing is to protect you.
He's not going to assimilate you unless you ask.

It wouldn't be hard to lure the predator in, and most of his shit is exposed, so all you need is for the thing to look non-threatening and afraid, and for it to be on the route the predator will take to get to you.

The shark just needs to swallow it, and the thing can work his magic from the inside out.

No, never did it say I was in charge, it said the Thing will PROTECT ME, that means how the Thing sees fit.

What better way to protect me than to assimilate me?

>"He's not going to assimilate you unless you ask."
>every person in the movie willingly asked to be turned into abominations

>Shark bites Alien
>Acid comes out and burns his insides

Nobody pick jaws.

>thinking being inland makes you safe from jaws

someone never read the potential jaws 5 draft

In this scenario he's on your side, and he's clever too, so I'm sure he'll hear you out at least.
Absorbing you would probably fuck your shit up dead, besides my previous point.

Entirely different scenario.

>What the fuck is a shark going to do against fucking alien creatures?
He's going to bit them obviously, you fucking dipshit.

The Thing, obviously

SPBP

>He's clever too
That's my point. Why have to keep a second eye on you while taking care of three separate entities trying to kill you, when he can just absorb you into himself while keeping you alive wanting to die?
I don't see how you could reason with him to let you keep the general body shop you have currently at the cost of 1. Causing him more trouble 2. Taking away mass from him.

I would probably go with the Predator. AVP showed us that predators get semi-plot armor when helping humans.

The Thing and Alien are both villainous, so fate isn't on their side. Jaws is just a shark.

You don't seem to get the fact that he's on your side.
He's essentially a tool to be used in this scenario.
It wasn't specified in the OP the specifics of the relationship between you and your protector, so there's no need to inconvenience yourself unless you're a cuck.

I'd pick the predator, if all else fails he can at least use his nuke to take the thing down with us and save the galaxy

fuck this gay shit predafriend is the worst thing to ever happen to action movies.

Xenomorphs....Yea, I know what you're thinking

>b-but they get killed easily by predator!

Sure, if we're counting 1 or a few of them. How about...A whole hive full of them? How you say? Easy.

>Once you acquire Xeno:

>Xeno will transform to queen since there is no available queen around.

>Lays eggs

>Face huggers move out to find any available victims either human or animal.

Before you know it, I would have amass an entire army of xeno's in a short amount of time(provided I hid very well).

Use army as a defence against any of the monsters stupid enough to try and attack

>predator approaches

>gets swarmed or FACEHUGGED.com

>preferably facehugged so I can get an egg laying Predalien to speed up egg production.

>or commits suicide explosive like a submissive cuck

>wipes out a good 20-40 of my xeno's

>noproblem.jpg

>Thing approaches

>Notevenacontest.gif

>My xeno pets swarm thing

>Easy

As for Jaws...Just don't go to water...

Xenomorph wins.

Following the comics which touch the Predator vs Alien plotmore than any movie, Predators have to kill hives of more than 300 Xenos to become "Elites"

>thing assimilates the entire swarm

okay, they become "Clan Leader", they only need to kill a queen to become an Elite.

In one go? Haven't read the comics, but I doubt a single Predator can survive being swarmed by over twenty Xeno's all at once. It's just not possible, especially with acid blood that can be squirted.

fuck le thing, worst name, worst looks, worst fanbase

Actually not a bad idea. However, I do think making regular Xeno to become a queen takes time, if I'm not mistaken.

Holy shit

b8

yeah with a maximum help of two other predators, to get even higher rank they must have cleansed at least 5 hives by themselves.
The predators in the alien vs predator movies are all Younglings so they are a lot weaker than elites

Also the acid blood isn't a problem for predators, they have armor that can't be melted by it.

if you haven't, go play the games they are awesome.

youtu.be/XB_7xDhY574?t=243

>preferably facehugged so I can get an egg laying Predalien to speed up egg production.

Pretty much this. Once you got yourself a Predalien, you pretty much won. If the Xeno wasn't already the perfect organism, Predator genetics would make it be. Though it would be hard for the predator to surrender, seeing as it would rather commit suicide than get killed.

>Facehugger attaches to shark
>Shark Xeno
Fuck that shit.

>shit movies
>even shittier games

"The perfect organism....."

>face huggers can't attach to sharks and breed Xeno sharks..

That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

You're ignoring humans had a fight with the thing due to lack of VFX technology back there. Puppets are slow and can,t really move around hence why the thing was 100 times deadlier in the 2011 prequel. Ignore what you saw in the movie and think of the creature itself. There's nothing anyone in that frame could do against it. Xenomorph would be the first to get fucked since it has only physical attacks. Predator would be the only one who,d have a chance. He could set the thing on fire but until he figure out that weakness he'd be dead already.

Dude, Jaws is cool and all but how the fuck can it compete against the others?

Why are Xenos so aesthetic? Literally the kirby of monsters.

it would easily win if we're talking about the canadian rules of combat

Fuck Jaws. Take him out and add the blob to the combat.

I didnt say it couldt I was saying fuck that shit as in it would be scary as fuck can you imagine Jaws but with a xeno shark

It wouldn't make any difference. It would still have been killed the same way, it would still cause the same damage (maybe even less considering it would bite with a tiny mouth), it would still be limited to the ocean, it would still be a fucking shark.

Literally nothing would change other than "woah that shark looks weird".

more like
>obtain xeno swarm
>kill predator
>In the meantime the entirety of earth's biology has been converted to The Thing.

>Consider that you should have thought out your plan of action better on the navajo dragon-dildo appraisement billboard.

Predator seems like a good choice until the OG Zerg Rush happens and he activates his suicide nuke rather than be dishonored.

Alien, if David is included and can get me to an Engineer ship so the Predator's plasma caster and spears and fuck you frisbees don't go over the Aliens and into my skull, but then he'd probably dick me over. without David, I'd have to get in a hive, and the Predator would fuck that up with his nuke, and if the nuke didn't kill me, it'd leave an opening for the Thing to come in.

Thing would protect via assimilation, and Jaws is a really big fish. but the correct answer is obviously Batman.

10/10

jaws should be replaced with the liquid metal terminator from T2.

Jaws isn't even the best in the water, Alien 4 proved that.

Imagine if the Thing was your girlfriend.
It could turn itself into anyone it absorbed, so every night when she went out to feed, she'd come back looking like a different woman.
Or maby she had a really fucked up sense of humor, and turned into some sort of fucked up monster right in the middle of sex to see if she could gross you out.
Or she could grow like a dozen vaginas, assholes and mouths anywhere on her body.
You'd be sitting there at your computer, when suddenly she walks up beside you and slides her 'hand' down your shorts, but then her hand opens into a mouth, and suddenly you're getting a blowjob.
The possibilities are fucking endless.

The Predator wins stuff is similar to Batman analysis, where Batman has the honor of sneaking up on everyone.

Unfortunately the aliens are also good at this by just hiding up in the rafters, or sneaking around them. Once in its clutches, it wins, or gets killed, and wins anyway because it dissolves whatever it touches, which is whatever blasted it apart from point blank range.

That shit would kill my boner, mang.
Changing into other women is cool, but she better be doing that shit in another room.
And the fucking noises too, I don't want to hear the wet gurgling noises and horrifying screams from a thousand light years away when she mutates.

I want to be protected by a female Predator.

what does he go on like a gurney or something?

inb4

GASHUNK

Fucking this

She'd been living with you for a few weeks now, this mysterious monster pretending to be a woman.
You don't know where she came from, or why she chose you, but you're just glad you're not on the menu. You saw the missing persons reports all over the news, but you tried to keep it in the back of your mind, even though these strangers walked into your home every night.
Blondes, brunettes, redheads, young and old. Thankfully they were never men, but if she did assimilate them, she seemed to know you weren't into that kinda thing.
She was an asian girl tonight. Barley out of her teens. "Poor girl", you thought absentmindedly as you glanced up at her from the couch as she sniffed the air and looked at her hands, getting used to her new self. She was giving you that grin again. It was usually able to contain itself and pass itself off like a normal person almost indefinably as you went out in public to go shopping or whatever, but when it got home, it seemed to not trouble itself with formalities. Her cheeks split on either side, the flesh tearing as all those goddamn teeth nearly pushed its jaws apart. One of her hands rubbed at her face, her fingers melting through the skin as if it was a mask.. though in a way, it really was.
You always figured this was her trying to be seductive. The sounds she made were soft, throaty, sexual noises from a dozen women at once that echoed from her neck as it stretched.

the comics are pretty dumb like that.
Predator got beaten by one dude covered in mud with fucking caveman technology. I dont get where all the predator dicksucking comes from.
The only conceivable way a predator could kill that many xenos is by glassing the area from the air.
seriously whoever thought predators beating xenomorphs in melee was a good idea needs to reevaluate their life.

Predator, tell him to stock up on blue liquid to counter the thing and I'm all good.

Jaws seems like he'd be a pretty chill roommate, just make sure he's got plenty of room to swim around and some people to munch on and you'll be good to go to play some playstation together.

Predator's probably got a helmet mode that can detect "Things", it can hold its own against Xenos, and fuck a shark, so I'll go with that.

Good

>bite the thing with acid for blood
>bite the thing called the thing and get turned over
>we now have the shark thing

it could only ever conceivably be a threat to the predator if it went skinny dipping without its plasma canon, because predators are basically just humans with higher tech.

Predators are strong and tall as fuck. They are basically like savage engineers.

Should have been a Freddy/Jason duo instead of Jaws

>ywn have a predator waifu who takes care of you and protects you from evil

>They are basically like savage engineers.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Yauyja are 7 feet tall which is human sized you imbecile, they're fit yeah and so can humans be.
Their only advantage over a peak physical human is their technology and maybe their scary face (but lets be fair them biting either the thing or the xenomorph would not end well)

Why not pinhead from hellraiser? He'd at the very least stand a chance against all three.

>Predators are strong and tall as fuck. They are basically like savage engineers.
Engineer > Predator in both stature and physical strength

Did the engineers decide to wipe humanity out of existence for the one unforgivable crime, being manlets?

>Engineers got called lanky by /fit/
>couldn't handle the bantz

>10 ft tall
>Trying to pass this off as natty.

>7ft
> human size

Are you legit retarded?

hahah xD epic answer I know

edit: thanks for my first reddit gold internet! ;P

the tallest human was almost 9 feet tall senpai, history is litered with 8 feet tall giants.

Yautja hunters are taller than your average human sure thing, but they're still firmly human sized.

pic related 7 feet tall guy who's a bodybuilder.

I pick bruce the shark.

Everyone says don't go in the water, so I say don't come out of the water.

He also can't move to save his life.

blub blub motherfucker.

Holy shit the Thing of fucking course.

the shark will just bite him and... oh

the thing can transform into any of the others and has basically infinite possibilities to fuck your enemies up

>keeps you alive by assimilating you

It's fairly obvious that you are not "alive" if you have been assimilated. It could however make some neat armor for you.

The actor that performed as the egineer is the same one that performed as the predator in avp

It's also pretty obviously that they used perspective and puppets to make him way bigger in prometheus.

Because giger was actually pretty good at design.

Not bad.

>. Xeno's acid wont work since Xenos die to fire too, and I doubt Predator's plasma thing would work either.
this is one of the more retarded statements in this thread. Plasma is pretty damn hot you know and xeno acid melts flesh and steel, the predator can try to hunt it down and the xenomorph cant be assimilated and doesn't give a shit about body horror.

now if the thing got into a major population area then it would be a real shitshow however, since I'm pretty sure it's infection rate far outstrips even the xenomorphs pants on head levels of reproduction, the only option left by that point is for the predator to nuke the site from orbit.

>meanwhile, somewhere out in the ocean, a shark gets cuddled by a marine biologist.

Like that shit wouldn't get you eaten on day 1.

farewell and adieu to you xenomorph ladies
farewell and adieu to you aliens of space
for we've received orders for to sail back to lv 233
and so nevermore shall we see you again