Pick one Sup Forums

pick one Sup Forums...

either gender is not a social construct, and fucking the right would be straight and normal

or gender is a social construct, and fucking the 2 on the left would be straight and normal

and no, you cannot pick both options

well Sup Forums, which one is gay and which one is straight?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/Mjmg0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Both are fucking gay

Left is gay because the dick

right is gay cuz she looks like a man

you cant logically pick both retard

Fucking retards is never okay. That's why you're still a virgin, OP

I pick both.

U MAD BRO?

>creates shitty bait thread
>complains about logic

Kill yourself, my man.

Being attracted to those on the left doors not make you gay. Being attracted to them, finding out they have it had penises, and then still being attracted to them does make you gay.

This premise is so retarded. No amount of Estrogens or Testosterone will make a female or male become a genuine member of the opposite gender.

In nature, this absurd idiocy does not occur. It is one in modern times that we give hormones to people to fuck up their endocrine systems because they want to be something they can't, and we tell them its cool and progressive to do just that.

Then there's the assholes like you that try to bring more people into this retarded shit show when they BIOLOGICALLY feel an attraction TO SEXUAL FEATURES developed through an ABNORMAL administration of SEXUAL HORMONES.

>wanting to fuck someone when they are a man isn't gay
>wanting to fuck someone with a dick isn't gay

Kill yourself, faggot.

It's gay to be attracted to male features and physique.

Fuck off. They're both degenerate freaks.

I'm not attracted to either.

I could see myself being turned on by the two on the left up until the point i find out they both have a dick.

I'm gay and would totally fuck buck angel. Cuntmales are hot.

The male trannies are men.

The female tranny is a woman.

They are both fucked-in-the-head steroid freaks.

Feeling attracted to something that looks like a woman is normal if you're normally attracted to women.

That said if you fuck a tranny you may not be gay but you must like people with mental issues.

I'd plow the trans 'girls' mangina without any regret

I pick that delicious feminine penis

Being attracted to either means you are on my list for the day of the rope.

>being attracted to a mentally deranged freak
>at all

yes I can. The people on the left were born male and I don't find them attractive.
The person on the right, despite having female biological sex organs is not my type, ergo I do not find it attractive.

Just saying "YOU CAN'T CHOOSE TO NOT BE ATTRACTED TO EITHER, S-STOP YOU CAN'T DO THAT IT RENDERS MY SHITTY BAIT POST INVALID STOP STOP STOP!" doesn't make it any less fucking stupid.
Even if you're pretending to be retarded I still hate you.

It is also gay to choke down a dick when you are a man.

both sound like men when they speak.

think before you fag, OP

>stealing random pictures with no citation

why do you shills not even try
like, we all know those aren't trannies

Edgy Americunts always amuses me for some reason
Thank you

>If you put your penis in a man's butt, you may not be gay

Yes I can, Because I do not want to fuck anyone or anything that is or has looked like a man at any point in time. If I think it has or has had a penis at any point in time i its fucking gay. How how is this to understand.

Gay-you fuck your own gender
Straight-you fuck your opposite gender
Male-you have a penis
Female-you have a vagina

It's really not that complicated

I am not being edgy. All faggots must be turned into mulch.

I'd fuck a f2m over a dickgirl, but not one that buff

>A MAN WITH WOMEN FEATURES DUE TO EXTRANEOUS SEXUAL HORMONE ADMINISTRATION
Do you train to be a retard, or does it come naturally to you?

Your orientation is determined by what you're attracted to. If you're attracted to the people on tre left you're straight, if you're attracted to the person on the right you're gay (if you're male of course).

Attraction is instinct and biology, not some kind of intellectual debate.

Gender isn't a social construct, you're just retarded and think that sexual attraction is an intellectual process. Just because you can make your external appearance look like the opposite sex doesn't make gender a social construct.

> If you don't have a sexual attraction to someone, you are a bigot.

Do you eat turds? I don't. I wouldn't eat turds even if it used to be food, and I wouldn't eat food that was made from turds. Same thing, but you probably do eat turds

Doesn't make you gay nor straight. You are attracted to either becouse you think they are from the oposite sex.
Shit thread

>a man
>with women features

A man's a man my dude
Homosexual: adjective
sexually attracted to people of one's own sex.
noun
a person who is sexually attracted to people of their own sex.

You shitskins fuck anything you can get your hands on, nobody expects anything from you so it doesn't matter if you're a faggot.

they are both evidently gay, left has a dick right looks like a dude.

*Look like.
Fucking thypo

I think this problem would be solved if we just gassed all trannies. Same thing with the bathroom issue. No trannies, no problems.

While fucking the one on the right would be technically hetero, I still fucking wouldn't because holy fuck that's nasty.

>if we mutilate our bodies in unnatural ways using modern science that proves that nature doesn't exist, hah!
did I get that right, op?
Do I need to explain why thats retarded?

>Tfw arguing with a group of friends after I said I wouldn't date a MtF Trans
>Tfw they all calling me a bigot asking me why
>Tfw "I want to be able to have children with my wife"
>tfw no response

Why can't CLUCKHEADS realize its not necessarily that you have something a against trans women, its the fact they aren't BIOLOGICAL ABLE TO DO WHAT A WOMEN SHOULD DO

People feel attracted to Physica features. In trans subhumans, these features have been developed not naturally, but through the usage of external sexual hormones.

No matter how much you try to spin it, transsexuals will always be mentally ill and those who indulge in it or defended are equally insane.

Why do you fucking freaks try to "logic" people into accepting traps?

Who cares if it's gay or straight or whatever. It's not to make people want to fuck transgenders any more.

For 99.995% of everyone on earth, gender is not a social construct. And most guys are not going to want to fuck that hairy wrinkled beast even if it's "straight" and most guys are not going to want to fuck those >hers because they have dicks.

They both are gay, though the two on the left aren't nearly as gay as wanting to fuck ditch-bitch James Yeager.

>gender is a social construct
how can transgenders be real if gender isn't real?

No it doesn't, lets say I have three bowls:

1. A bowl of chocolate ice cream (Bowl A)

2. A bowl of fucking SHIT that LOOKS LIKE chocolate ice-cream (Bowl B)

3. A bowl of chocolate ice-cream THAT'S MIXED WITH SHIT and LOOKS LIKE SHIT

If I looked at Bowl A and upon inspection it turns out to be ice cream, then I can eat it, BECAUSE ITS ACTUALLY ICE CREAM

If I look at Bowl B of course i'll want to eat at first BECAUSE IT ALSO LOOKS LIKE ICE CREAM, but if upon inspection I realize that ITS ACTUALLY SHIT then nobody is going to blame me for being fooled, if I still eat KNOWING FULL WELL ITS ACTUALLY SHIT then I can't get mad when people call me a "shit eater", because I ACTUALLY AM EATING SHIT

If I looked at Bowl C THERE WOULD BE NO NEED TO INSPECT IT BECAUSE IT LOOKS LIKE SHIT and Bowl A already exists, so why the fuck even bother, even upon inspection i'd realize ITS MIXED WITH SHIT so there's no way I'd eat it, if I still eat KNOWING FULL WELL ITS MIXED WITH SHIT then I can't get mad when people call me a "shit eater", because I ACTUALLY AM EATING SHIT

So no, it doesn't make any person with common sense think, any point you were trying to prove here was just completely debunked with a simple analogy faggot.

> unironically using "day of the rope"

back to stormfront you paranoid schizo lol

Fucking this. It's pretty simple.

>The best example of a false dichotomy of all time is considered legitimate argument by leftists

>Being attracted to mutilated suicide risks

I guess we all have our fetishes.

imgur.com/a/Mjmg0

Right after I send every one of you degenerates back to the earth.

This is fucking stupid.

Seeing fake food can make you hungry. Doesn't mean you would eat it when you found out it was fake.

In fact I would probably throw it in the gutter and stomp it flat.

Yes you can. The left is two dudes which is gay and the right is an extremely ugly woman whom no straight man could possibly attracted to.

The trannies should fuck each other. How about that? And then raise their childr.... oh. Nevermind.

I am attracted to feminine penis on a feminine body with feminine facial structure and long hair and tits.

>lol

>LOL

> L O L

You definitely just earned yourself 6 meters worth of rope.

Am I the only one who hates trannies but can't stop fapping to shemales?

>Breath play ERPing
Hote

>you in charge of being rational
Please just shut the fuck up

>either gender is not a social construct, and fucking the right would be straight and normal
>or gender is a social construct, and fucking the 2 on the left would be straight and normal

Sauce on the two trannies in the left?

Pick one OP

Why do tranny men always go for a certain look after transitioning if gender is just a social construct and appearances are irrelevant in determining gender? Explain that one.

which one of them is a tranny? the brown haired girl is disgusting

the blonde looks good but i imagine that's just due to lighting and makeup. An unbiased picture would have both in standard pictures without any enhancing angles/features

if u fuck them all its not gay

Being attracted to the one on the right is akin to being attracted to a burn victim.

I would date the one on the left with a smile on my face, shes fucking delicious. So what if she has a female penis, it makes it better since I know she has a man brain and doesn't use female logic, she would be loyal.
I bet fucking her tight ass is better than fucking that manky pussy on the right, or some fat ugly bird whos twat stinks of sweat.

bump!

What straight man would be attracted to that hideous woman?

Both are unattractive. Both are freaks.

Literally yes, it would make you straight. Preference =/= Sexuality

Get it through your thick fucking skulls.

Being attracted to what appears to be a man isn't gay. Sucking a tranny dick or getting fucked by a tranny is very gay, though.

Being attracted to what appears to be a man is gay. While fucking it isn't technically gay, it does prompt some serious questions about why you're willing to fuck women that look like male WWE wrestlers.

You're an idiot.

they're both male.

also, pics of blondie's dick?

because most trannys have an inferiority complex which causes them to hyper accentuate stereotypical male or female physical traits in order to reinforce their need to "pass" as said gender.

If I'm bisexual, how can a one-handed tree clap in silence when nobody is around?

>Being attracted to what appears to be a man isn't gay.
>Being attracted to what appears to be a man is gay.

u fuckin wut m8

fucking a tranny is always gay

I liked it better when there were men and women. All this trans fluid stuff just confuses me. The old way was a lot more straight forward.

What if I'm attracted to trannies, trap, and even feminine guys and don't really care that it makes me at least very bi ?

I'm not attracted to chicks who are obese either. I'm definitely not attracted to women who look like men. I absolutely am not attracted to dicks, so even if a guy looks like a woman the dick is a definite turn off.

I'm attracted to typical female features and not to male features. A guy dressing up as a girl or a girl dressing up as a guy does not equal them changing gender, even if they take hormones and have surgery.

loser

OR, OR, ALTERNATIVELY

YOU DON'T FUCK MUTILATED CROSSDRESSERS

Just a thought to make you think

Let me correct your grade 7 sophistry. If a person has ever, in any point in their life, been a man, liking them is gay.

THE ONE ON THE RIGHT HAS NEVER GENETICALLY BEEN A MAN RETARD

by this logic, this .webm is totally straight right?

I never understood the general sentiment towards dickgirls and cuntboys on Sup Forums in general. Sure a trap has a dick, but also several secondary female features which might or might not outweigh your aversion to dick. Nonetheless I could not really describe someone as gay who is simply attracted to a trap according to all the features besides the dick and even someone who decides to slam the boypussy in the heat of the moment once he gets surprised is not really gay in my books either. It only gets questionable once you actively start seeking out traps and have to ask yourself whether you are attracted to the only prevalent male feature or everything around it.
If you are attracted to some buff dude with a cunt you are 100% gay as fuck though.

I am not even defending the whole transgender shit, but it is ridiculous how insecure the usuall faggot here is about his sexuality.

Alright then,
>If a person has ever, in any point in their life, been a man or heavily resembled a man, liking them is gay.

Surprise surprise, i on't like my girls with facial hair, jaws like anvils, large noses and ham hands.

FPBP

>If I think it has or has had a penis at any point in time i its fucking gay.
Who cares, it's just a penis. Probably a cute one too. Those girls on the left are super qt, I'd gladly gf them tbqh

This cunt gets it

It would make 'em bi.

I am not attracted to people with male features so I can ignore both options.

I'll define my sexually how i want shitlord.

Gender IS a social construct, but sex is not. That's exactly why tumblrfag licenses will never read "Sex: Omniqueero Bananaborn", because a cop doesn't give two shits what you like to fuck and only cares about your medical baggage so to speak for use in identifying you legally.

So if some tumblrfag wants to have Breadkin as a gender, whatever, that's their prerogative. They're allowed to do that and that freedom is one of the things that used to make America great, you were allowed to be fucking weird. But when it comes to sex, the actual biological sex of an individual, they're either male or female by biological, what-the-doctors-operating-care-about standards, and that's where tumblrfag "logic" falls apart

They're both freaks of nature who should trigger a disgust reaction in a normal human being.

You're just a stupid pawn. An useful idiot.

Explain how a male being attracted to a human with a penis, or one whom had a penis, is not homosexual.

You can't be attracted to something which had or has the same genitals as you do without being homosexual, this isn't a difficult concept.

Any argument against this position will likely be rooted in sophistry. Prove me wrong.

gay or not they both are fucking weird freaks of science

Eh, i'll tell you what.

Not being attracted to either is normal.
What I mean is, I'am attracted to a feminiene look and pussy.

Neither of those 2 have both.
So tell me why would I be attracted to either?

I would be attracted to the ones of the left If i just saw them on a street, i'd just think to myself "Nice chick" or something like that. Just the looks
But I would not be attracted to "her" if I knew what was going on.