1. Cunt

1. Cunt
2. How many times a week on average do you eat fastfood ?

>flag
>2

flag

I've been totally brainwashed by the mutts.

Flag
About 2-3 times a month

1. USA
2. 0

Flag

4 times a month but never mcdonads, subways & co.

4-5

only places I eat out at are delis and exotic foods, Japanese, Thai, Indian.

Funny to see that Euros regularly eat fast food though, doesn't surprise me

1 russia
2 zero

Any restaurants in America is considered fast food there tho, except steak house.

1. The snackwallland.
2. On friday I like to get a snack from the wall when I'm waiting on my gf.

UK, maybe once every couple weeks

>steak house isn't fast food
Europeans

Big king
6 per week,i work odd hours....

Brazil
Once a week

don't know what you mean

We don't consider diners or actual restaurants fast food. I consider chain restaurants fast food though

I mean that everything you eat outside your home is disgustingly sweet and fat, to levels that are considered junk food in Europe.

not really, sounds like you've never been here

the only difference is that all rye bread tastes strongly of carraway and I get sick of that taste

Flag
I'll occasionally grab a mcdouble or a jr chicken, but generally never

>not really
really

>sounds like you've never been here
Do you want my timestamped 2 years F-1 visa?

I still want to puke when I think back about all the shit I eat when I was there.

you went to the wrong restaurants, dummy

Flag

you mean you ate like a poor black person because you're not able to control yourself and chose your own meals without government intervention? Sounds about right

The only way to get decent food in my location was to go to whole foods. But it's so expensive that I doubt anyone my age can afford it on a regular basis.

murrikuh
like 0.0000001, it's incredibly rare, haven't set foot in a McDonalds in many years

Once every couple months probably. It's the going outside part that is a trouble.

where the fuck were you? Iowa?

Whole Foods has the exact some stuff as any other grocery store, just a better prepared food section, more exotic grains, and a expansive spice selection. Have you considered that you're just bad at shopping for yourself? Tell me one thing Whole Foods has, outside of those, that any other grocery store hasn't

1. Sweden
2. 0.33

Sometimes thai, but I don't eat out often since I don't like chicken and almost eveything is chicken nowadays.

Яussia

>flag
>current week 2 but usually around 0.5