What did the Netherlands mean by this?

What did the Netherlands mean by this?

Netherlands is rightful #bleachright clay.

what ethnicity is the one getting kara boga'd

looks like Indian

This. Probably, Surinamese, I guess.

>bottom left
CRUSADED

In the Netherlands every single person gets a MENA refugee cutie for themselves
wtf i love the netherlands now, where do i sign up?

Fucking pieces of shit chose two Muslim women getting kissed on purpose. We will not forget.

>We will not forget.
What are you going to do about it?

Nice try AIVD.

>THAT FEEL WHEN NO HIJABI GF

is this extremely politically correct or extremely politically incorrect?

This is the definition of sjw commercial.

God damn the only thing they were missing was someone handicapped.

What's that? Like the Dutch MI6 or homeland security?

Any pane of glass that would feature such an add would be broken, any poster on any wall, no matter how high, would be teared off.

These disgusting games are a tactic of the right-wing politicians to enrage us.

but they don't give a fuck about offending muslims

Exactly. They are reading this very post, say hi to them.

>dutch people
>doing anything socialy unorthodox
>ever
yeah right
the only reason Ghert got votes was because of the secrecy of the vote

A Dutch user here once told me that mosques and Muslims in general are very cooperative with the police forces in the Netherlands and that's why there's no attacks there.

Yeah let's trust a Poortuguese to know anything about any other place beyond his pissant little country in the most godforsaken corner of Europe.
Sure.

AIVD, if you are reading this, be advised that this Dutch user is planning to attack the Binnenhof this saturday. Do anything you can to stop this bloodthirsty man!

Thank you.

What does it say? I can't read retarded German.

I have family in there, I've went there several times (not particularely impressive, for such a developed country). Also dutch become rather talkative after some liquor, most of what I know was from dutch aquaitances I've made while there (although I'm not sure if they are legit dutch, I'll give you that)
from I've gathered, the only people shaking are the low class rabble (not my description), since those don't have to worry about losing their part-time job (btw, why are part-time jobs so common? only losers/humanities graduates and young people work part-time here)

Will I get a Muslima gf if I move to the Netherlands?

its politically correct
but in a good way

Top right makes my benis feel funny

Both of the pictures on the left would literally lead to honor killing in the netherlands.

what the fuck is this shieeet?
A F S C H U W E L I J K

The biggest party in Gemeente Rotterdam is an anti-Islamic party called "Leefbaar Rotterdam", the party founded by Pim Fortuyn, you might have heard of that bald poofter.

So it's no surprise these provocative posters have been made. We all know this.

Were they actually distributed?

Of course not. Do you know what would happen if a Moroccan, a Turk, a Somali, an Afghan, an Iraqi were given this poster by some random guy on the streets?

He'd need at least two bodyguards.

based

Disappointing. Do you know where this is from, then?

This is from de municipality Rotterdam but it is probably just a part of some kind of media campaign. Supported by some feminist agencies who want Muslim women to feel victimised. Sad!

Isn't Rotterdam the most Muslim city in the Netherlands? They even have a Muslim mayor

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They got black pete, tho.

Sure. But the mayor is not elected by the people in the Netherlands, he is chosen by the King (ceremonial role) based on a nomination and advice from (I believe) the minister of the Interior. Something like that.

And Muslims are a big part of the city, that doesn't change that whites are also a big part of the city, and those whites tend to vote, and the biggest party in the municipal elections is Leefbaar Rotterdam (anti-Islam).

>doesn't show two muslim women kissing
Het is een gemiste kans

They only chose the two combinations that trigger us the most, namely Muslim woman with a Jew, and Muslim woman with an atheist (whitey).

If it were two Muslim women kissing, it would turn the poster from triggering us to arousing us.

bunch of tryhards

>denken dat de witte kerel is atheïst en geen christen
>denken dat de jew is een jew en geen atheist
wew

>Being this cucked
How can dutchies live with themselves when the King is helping Ahmed take over?

>een man met een keppeltje zal vast geen Jood zijn hoor!
>een blank twijgje daarentegen is vast een Christen, het is niet zo alsof het Christendom onder blanken alleen nog in godvergeten dorpjes bestaat!

Did they seriously pay people who don't know each other to kiss for a poster? That's weird man.

If you weren't such an illiterate piece of shit, you'd see that I wrote (CEREMONIAL ROLE) for the King. He has no real say in it.

So who actually controls the city? And what does the mayor do?

>So who actually controls the city?
Israel
>And what does the mayor do?
Chair of the city council, chair of the council of mayor and alderman. Also in charge of public order and safety. The usual for a mayor.

they wanted to remove it from existance, it was a big deal last year
which is kinda retarded considering the story behind it, but like what happened with the statue of padre antonio vieira, the kind of people contesting never really gave a shit

Who is Padre Antonio Vieira? What did he do?

he was an acomplished orator and is best known for a special sermon directed at fishes (which was a clever way to critizise the society of the time, from bottom to top). Like clergy of the time he did bureaucracy and such for most of the time

it is relevant that his father was the child of a slave (and her master), the priest was a fierce defensor of the indigenous populations (as jesuits were) and the end of slavery which got him punished for it (we were the #1 slave trader), but he was also competent so he was reintegrated

So earlier this year, some we wuz and his entourage decided the statue celebrating this man was a symbol of how the church supported slavery (which is not true) and that it should be teared down. This was so much of a pathethic faillure none really gave a shit, and the man got some extra air time on the TV as a consolation prize. But it really shows how much they care about their "repression"

forgot to mention:
the sermon to the fishes is (or at least used to) be part of school curriculum, where it's analized who's who (or who each fish represents) and the context of the time

lol all or of them are arab-looking women getting kissed by non-arabs
it seems you are the new favorite target of jewish propaganda, enjoy

>right-wing politicians
yes surely it's the nazis who are behind propaganda for interracial lesbians
lmao dumb arab

Who mentioned Nazis you dumb fucking surrendering frog?

Ethnic nationalists in the Netherlands are the fringe of the fringe you surrenderfrog, when I say right-wing I obviously don't mean them.

nationalists are the only right wing in europe, everyone else is a homosexual social-democrat you dishonest nigger

The nationalist parties in the Netherlands are civic nationalists, you fucking retarded surrenderfrog.

Just admit you're a fucking retard and move on with your day, I'm sure there is plenty of surrendering to do.

>denken dat boeren en plattelandsbewoners zijn inferieur of dom want zij zijn Christelijk
foto werd genomen op het platteland, kan zijn

Based.

In Netherlands kiss your your partner self.

pretty sure civic nationalists aren't responsible for this shit either, the fn and parties like can sink pretty low sometimes but not that fucking low
you know full well we hate this kind of """diversity""" propaganda with all our heart, yet you blame """"the right""" somehow instead of the left
why ? well because the left wing gives you welfare, kfc and air jordans and you are like their obedient nigger dog, that's why