What country has the absolute WORST diaspora?

What country has the absolute WORST diaspora?

United States

italians are up there
so are polacks

here at least

no country but everyone will agree that roms are the worst

Probably Romania

Turkroaches

Turks, Italians, and Iberian/Hispanics

i noticed that pole-posters in other cuntries have this smug attitude towards others.

Mexicans and any central American country

F*ogs

Used to work part time at a cafe
So many of them live in London that are vermin speaking there meme languages with there outrages accents

was thinking of how annoying Italian-Americans are, they definitely have the most annoying set of world views
>we're Romans
>our ancestors were creating civilization while yours were painted blue
>Christopher Columbus was Italian, Italians discovered American
>muh Catholicism
>muh discrimination
>mafioso, madmen heh

will regularly come out of an Italian-American's goober face

I've heard the French Canadian workers in some coastal French cities are really pieces of shit to English speaking tourists

Haiti or maybe Somalia

maybe they would behave differently if the anglo canadians stopped treating them like second class citizen

Gypsies or Somalis.

This isn't the 1940s anymore Pierre, Quebecois literally have it better than Anglos since they're more likely to be bilingual

Gookroaches
>highest welfare
>highest crime rate
>highest leeches
> highest SJW
>highest muh racism
>highest subhuman
>lowest assimiration
>highest anti Japanese population
>highest shitty disapora
>highest trashes
> worst people

>maybe they would behave differently if the anglo canadians stopped treating them like second class citizen

will you ignorant cockbites stop with this meme, Quebecois have never been discriminated against. I'll ask you when this happened and you'll never respond because it fucking didn't, like always, you just slink away after "muh QUEBEC oppression!!!"

let me guess, Anglos moving into the province and Montreal counts as oppression, right?

>w-we are oppressed despite being a bilingual country, french canadians operating at every level of canadian society and government, being granted multiple independence referendums, and having the canadian government bend over backwards to satisfy us for 60 years
>btw more oil money to fund our social programmes pls you ignorant anglo scum heh heh heh

knew you wouldn't response, you arrogant flaky French piece of shit

Québec is opressed by the evil Angl*s
Vive le Québec libre

>Quebecois have never been discriminated against
Even as an anglo I can tell you thats wrong. They were discriminated against, but that was a looooong time ago.

Somalia

All diaspora is spiritually transsexual and therefore subhuman

Israel

are sh*talians cancer even in canada?
feels bad man

they were given a lot of slack, allowed to practice their religion and speak their own language while subjects of the crown, partially to keep them away from sympathizing with the States. The French wouldn't have allowed the reverse

point to me a single case of true, documented, discrimination occurring to Quebec and French-speakers

Being forced to live with the angl*s is already a discrimination
leafs will pay for their crimes

We have Swedes and Poles.

They're alright, I guess.

My vote goes to whoever has the most Germans.

>t.Achmed

your humor is covering the fact that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about and Quebec has never been discriminated against, Charles de Gaulle ass motherfucker

a fucking wh*Te

DARUM SIND DIE AUCH NICHT IN DER EU, WEIL DIE AM LEBEN VORBEILAUFEN

>born too late to kill angl*s with my fellow native american allies
>born just in time to see the genocide of leafs by the based québécois
can't wait to see leafwomen getting raped then slaughtered on heavy-r

>be anglo canadian
>second biggest country on earth
>10 provinces, only one speaks french
>moves to the only french speaking one and complains

Jew having lived in Israel, actually
Israelis are chill, but Jews in the diaspora like me and expat Israelis, especially in the US, are unbearable cunts.

American Jews are neurotic, self-centered, pieces of shit but they still act like people, just bad people, but Israeli expats here are absolute subhuman animals; don't know what the fuck is wrong with them

i heard israelis hate frenchs because "muh collaboration"
is it true?

This

I have never met a jew in Sweden, But it's true that American jews and Isrealis are cunts.

No, we're not in the EU, because we like freedom, and aren't soulless automatons like the Eternal German.

And yes, I learned your silly language, just to keep up with your schemes, and to combat you soulless fuckers if you ever try any shit again.

Do it again, Bomber Harris.

No, the average Israeli doesn't hate France, not even Germany.
Some have a general sense of distrust in forefingers, but those are mostly old people.

Amerisharts here just look like the goblin drawings and they are very lousy and obnoxious thankfully there are few of them
The worst is probably arabs and syrians
Fuck off mahmoud jews blend in pretty well

Don't think so, had some very qt French brunettes at my ulpan though! Still regret not having the opportunity to tap that

Absolute nichtskönner diese norweger

>forefingers
?
French girls have a huge princess complex (like other Latin girls) you should avoid them

I'm guilty of this, moved to quebec and to breed one of their women and still don't speak the language.

I guess I used the wrong word, people that are not Jews and not from Israel

Is it true that French Jews coming to Israel are hated ?

>i heard israelis hate frenchs because "muh collaboration"
You didn't mention French Jews, you confused me. Anyway, no. Nobody hates them, I have never heard of anyone complain about French Jews in my life

Saudis

Analbanians, Kurds, Gypsies, Russians and Poles.

>No, we're not in the EU, because we like freedom
you're in the single market, you're in the EU with no say in how it's operated

Stop inflating the albertards' ego.

I see a lot of fucking koreans here.

Eww, I actually feel sorry for you.

Israel

We treat them like first class citizens.

They're not

but we treat them that way.

Romania.

Israel have two kinds of tourist, kinda of cultured, middle upper class grannies and grandpas, and the rest, than tend to be the scum of the earth. What I heard of what they do in India and others places...
Also Anglos can't behave themselves.

what about china

Any balkan nation, especially Albanians.

china

Yes, they are everywhere they go.