Should we welcome the niggers if they vote for Trump? Will they chimp out to their nigger selves eventually?

Should we welcome the niggers if they vote for Trump? Will they chimp out to their nigger selves eventually?

Other urls found in this thread:

pritchardlab.stanford.edu/publications/pdfs/RosenbergEtAl02.pdf
ln.edu.hk/philoso/staff/sesardic/Race2.pdf
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck off that guy posts here. He is not a nigger.

Well they have to buy official merch

If they can do that they're OK.

One's that vote for trump aren't Democuck slaves like 95% of their counter-parts.

They're welcome in my books.

There is a difference between decent black people and niggers

Exactly, OP is a fag. This guy is based as fuck.

If you are not welcoming people of color to vote for Trump then I am changing my vote. Enough said.

They can vote for whoever they want, they'll still always be niggers

I wish all of Sup Forums would realize this.

> Shitskin
> Big, thick, nigger lips
> Talks like a chimp
Tell me how he's not a nigger

Stop hating on woke blacks.

>vote for trump
must not be a nigger because only racists vote for trump and only whites are racist

Someone post the black police chief who called BLM slime that needs to be eradicated

I couldn't care less if some pear-shaped skinnyfat white boy "welcomed" me.

What do you guys think about this?

Bump

this

Did Sheriff Clarke say that shit?

That dude's could kill you with his beard.

fpbp

The black criminal class is horrific, but white America has a rotten underbelly as well.
I want us to get over the race divide, not in a faggy left-wing "We are all one. We are all equal." kind of way, but in a "Anyone from any race can be one of us" kind of way.

Kill yourself OP

Sure, they'll help us and be able to represent themselves now. But their eventual chimp out due to their nigger ape genes will be imminent. I say don't let these niggers trick is whites.

Redpill yourselves

>Should we welcome the niggers if they vote for Trump?

Yes

>Will they chimp out to their nigger selves eventually?

Not all blacks are niggers, you sliding shill. Black culture in America is the problem, not black people.

KEK WILLS IT

Major difference between being black and being a nigger

Stormfags are so fucking autistic, stop LARP:ing so damn hard.

10/10 would poo in it

Niggers and blacks are not the same.

these sick repeating digits confirm this will happen

SEPARATION!

JESUS. FUCKING. CHRIST JUST CUT THE FUCKING CORD ALREAD YOU KEKED AMERICUNT FAGGOT!

>s-s-s-shall we try to be friends with them

NO! FUCK OFF! JUST LIVE WITH YOUR OWN PEOPLE! Ever thought to try that?!

Trump supporter here. We need to welcome anyone and everyone to vote for Trump. That doesn't mean that you have to hang out with them and be their friends.

I propose that we kill everyone, white and black, with IQs under 90.

Being a spic for Trump is the fucking worst. your own community ostracizes you and whites hate you because of the shitty views and attitudes of my community.

I'm also getting really fucking sick of the rest of the Hispanic population not calling out the Mexican faggots in the south west that want to make it Mexico 2.0. We didn't come to the states to live in Mexico you fucking greasy beaners.

yes, if they're voting for trump they must be decent people.

It's cucks like you that let this shit happen

deport all niggers
deport all cucks

It's just like my dear sweet Grandma used to tell me, "user, a nigger is a nigger is a nigger."

Yeah, decent blacks are like 1% of their race. That's the difference.

Fuck that nigger. Just because he supports Trump doesn't make him less of a chimp

Autism in action people

kill yourself pol shelters all who are based

Anyone else thankful for black "culture"?

It makes it so fucking easy to spot a nigger vs. a culturally assimilated, non-degenerate black man.

>dresses like Chief Keef / Young ____ = nigger
>dresses like a respectable American = black man

OP falls under the latter. If you spot a mix of the two, such as respectable dressed American + some nice shoes, probably a nice black man.

Same. Watch Jerry Springer or Maury. Trash of every race. It's mire about poverty level that makes someone shit than race

>not knowing the difference between a black dude and a nigger

You mad niggers?

reminder, cucks will die during the race war.

Nah, raise it to 100. Then 120 once automation is completely prevalent, perhaps 115.

If you are below that threshold, you are a borderline knuckledragger that deserves to be eliminated from the gene pool. You know I'm right.

fuck off stormfags

there are decent black people

>All these nigger lovers wanting to keep 'decent blacks' in America rather than send them back to Africa.

My god. The social engineering of the youth is real, even in conservatives.

Not surprised. India has a lot of problems with Islam and they see Trump as someone who can help quell those problems to an extent.

>black
>people
lemme guess, you only let the 'decent' ones fuck your wife, huh cucky?

I'd rather keep a 110 IQ nigger than a 90 IQ white, I'm assuming you are the latter.

It really isn't about race, its about culture. Similar to the culture of the average white southerner from the antebellum south, the nigger culture displays views that are more tolerant towards those who are averse to work, lack an entrepreneurial spirit, those who are disdainful of education, and those who are sexually promiscuous. If a person adopts and promotes this culture, call them out on being a (nigger, spic, chink, cracker, prairie nigger, ect.) and proceed as such. However, if they treat you with respect and disown the culture which has hamstrung our nation, show the same respect back.

I'll probably cry if Hillary wins. Plus I really hate those "tolerant" liberals, something ain't right about them. Why must I think a certain way because I'm black, plus getting shit from other blacks too. I really don't understand why another black would call me a coon. Of all the fucked up things I've said before, coon is something I think is really offensive

I work with black people that might as well be white people. They don't even sound black or talk in ebonics, they support the local community, pay taxes, hang out with white people, and live normal lives.

They're rare but they're out there.

>falling into "there is a difference"meme
>2016

This..."let's shoot ourselves in the foot to meet some contrived conservative ideals!!1lmao"

You'd rather keep a 40 IQ nigger than any IQ white, as your country has proven. How's that working out for you?

>sweden
youd rather keep any nigger

FUCK OFF HILLSHILL

sage

The decent ones contribute to society, mind their own business, and don't blame everyone for their shitty neighborhoods.

so you mean they dont exist?

what other cuck fairy tales do you have to say to defend your precious niggers?

Niggers are not the same as black men.

Nice meme

First off any 'nigger' smart enough to vote for trump is not a nigger
He is a normal and good american whom I would die for

This shouldn't be a meme.

Until you guys realize this, and then we make the good black guys realize this, we can't get ahead.

I would love to see a pic of op
I bet short fat and lives with mom
A wimp

Glad he votes Trump, but most blacks in general aren't worth shit to society.

To the faggots on here blaming culture and the Democratic party. Guess what? There is no rap culture in Africa, nor a Democratic party. And yet they probably behave worse than Black Americans.

Glad he's voting Trump, but he will be one of the only ones. Hillary will get 95% like Obama did in 2012.

You like Western society? Preserve western people. But of course white Americans are too individualistic and will welcome in anyone. They did this with Jews (who are by and large smart people who don't often break the law), and look what happened.

>Adam West
>Herman Cain
>Ben Carson
>Sheriff Clarke

There's absolutely a difference between these guys and your run of the mill nigger.

>good
>niggers
top kek
>accepting niggers
>getting ahead
cucks actually believe this

You're fucking retarded if you think all blacks are nigger. Fuck off.

But it's true. For whites, we have white trash and we have normal people, for instance.

Everybody ever has derogatory words for the stereotypical trash and normal words for normal people.

Only if op could be half the man of Clarke or carson

Their shit is more successful

>Good black guys are not niggers meme

This is the only good black nigger here

Indians are based and get a lot of undeserved flag because people mistake them for muslims.

>Adam West

Do you mean Allen? :p

I work with some good black guys that have been with the company I work for. The shortest tenure they have among them is 11 years. Hard working mother fuckers. I know this is rare but they do exist. You need to open eyes man.

This.

its not about the niggers its about the one that act like one

If you mistake an Indian for a muslim than you've not met many of either kind. They're pretty different.

>I work with some good black guys that have been with the company I work for. The shortest tenure they have among them is 11 years. Hard working mother fuckers. I know this is rare but they do exist. You need to open eyes man.
wow, im a #cuck now.

do you prep them before they fuck or wife?

the only good nigger is a dead one

People are really fucking stupid and see the turban and think it's a hijab or some shit.

the ones that act like one
2 hours in the sticky thread left me incompetent

Niggers went to shit when they decided to become "African" americans.
They may be black. But if they're american ,they're welcome to stay. Every other are potential traitors

oh shut up you racist

Oh, those people are Sikhs.
See pic -

>the only good nigger is a dead one

I wish you would step back from that edge, my friend.

Whites, blacks, and Hispanics all can come together for their live of country. It's people like you, racist, niggers, and spics will kill each other in the end.

>I work with some good black guys

Yeah, and I've worked with good Hispanics, Arabs, and Jews. That doesn't mean I want to live in a multicultural, diverse atomized shithole because there are a few good ones. Homogenous, high trust societies are the best. Your worldview ends up in Brazil.

Did you just call me stupid, son?

Indians don't prance around in turbans.

I didn't know what those were at first either. Apparently they're Sikhs. But they give off a pretty good vibe.

I am black and i share a lot of the same world views i often see in pol, i do believe in eugenics and i am aware that blacks in bigger numbers means trouble.
I think the black community can and will unfuck themselves once they stop the single mothers epidemy, but (just like in usa) that won't happen as long as welfare systems keep incentivizing them.

>le reddit hat meme
well played cuck, never seen that before.

Humans can be genetically categorized into five racial groups, corresponding to traditional races.
pritchardlab.stanford.edu/publications/pdfs/RosenbergEtAl02.pdf
Common-sense racial categories have biological meaning.
ln.edu.hk/philoso/staff/sesardic/Race2.pdf
Human intelligence up to 75% inheritible
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
Human intelligence is highly heritable.
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
Scientific consensus is that IQ tests are not racially biased.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305
Very poor Whites are comparably intelligent to very wealthy blacks.
Privately, intelligence experts hold more hereditarian views than they express in public.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf
Black children raised in White households have similar IQs to black children in black households.
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001
The average African IQ is estimated at 79.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741
The average African-American IQ is 85, compared to the average White IQ of 100.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
The white-black gap in SAT scores, a proxy for IQ, is increasing.
Genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636
IQ scores are the best predictor of success in Western society.
IQ is 75% heritable among Whites.

but im sure your 'friend' jamal defies all racial reality, because he fucks your wife for you.

You're not even american, pierre.

I assume you meant to reply to

I see sand niggers, I don't give a fuck what kind of sand they come from

Are spics against closed borders? They must be retarded. Donald Trump is the best thing that could happen to the spics in the USA. The USA doesn't have an unlimited amount of lawns that need mowing. When there are 10 spics to each lawn, what are they going to do?

I am not suggesting that multiculturalism be forced (I am a fan of Jared Taylor's philosophy). I am merely saying that blacks and other minorities can be productive members of society.