Costumes that did not last long, good or bad

Costumes that did not last long, good or bad.

>in the shadowy depths
>have the ad be bright as fuck

This design for Quicksilver lasted for 6 months, then Secret Wars happened and he got that awful fast-forward outfit

Supes looks OK here. Bunny ears will always look silly.

I miss his x factor duds.

I miss x-factor.

Don't be trashtalking bunny ears.

>I miss x-factor.
Guess New Mutant fans are only there when Magik and Moonstar are in books.

He "died" at the end of his first appearance and wasn't brought back until over 100 issues later, with the outfit we know and love

RIP in slices

I miss Ronin!Clint

>dat lining

Red Nightwing costume.

This was in all of 4 or 5 issues. There was a blue variant that was in only in a handful (like the Marvel Now Iron Man series) and the spiky blue/yellow armor that managed to stick around only lasted for a little over a year before the movie hype kicked in.

Not pertaining to costumes, but since the Classic Star-Lord stories were dubiously canon to begin with it amuses me to think that if Marvel had held off just a little longer on exploring Quill's past, they could have properly patterned his new origin after whatever Gunn had planned, instead of the aborted Perlman concept concerning Spartax and the Badoon.

Supes had a few.

I thought the bunny suit looked pretty good when Capullo was drawing it.

I never liked it but compared to the Clint we got now? Ill gladly take more RoninClint

I remember the first Power Man issue had Luke reading that in the newspaper and complaining that nobody cared about some of the guys he beat.

In the fullness of time, Helmut Zemo turned out to be much more of a big deal than SeƱor Muerte and Stelleto.

The infamous 90's sexy Sue costume with the "4" cleavage window.