RLM and diversity

Is there a reason why RLM has not had a single PoC (person of color) on ANY of their shows?

I can't be the only one to find this problematic.

Other urls found in this thread:

nymag.com/scienceofus/2016/08/milwaukee-shows-what-segregation-does-to-american-cities.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bromus
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stokłosa
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It should be pretty easy to find one in Milwaukee.

Jay has a little Native American in him.

Mike looks Mediterranean as fuck.

Milwaukee's got one of the best in Sheriff Clarke.

I mean RLM is just a couple of friends making film reviews for a living. Me personally, I don't have any friends of color. I'm sure my show would be no different.

I wouldn't say ANY of their shows.

Rich is an actual racist though and was very uncomfortable in these scenes.

they live in wisconsin

There are no people of color in Wisconsin.

Mike is a Slav-shit, Jay is a manlet homo, Rich has diabetes, AIDSMody has moderate to severe anal HIV.

RLM should replace Jack with an Asian guy.

random RLM still- pre-clean up in post

Perhaps the good folks from RLM are just conscious of their show's low quality and out of a profound respect for the non-white community, refuse to permit such indignity sully the reputations of the oppressed.

They're from rural Wisconsin. Luckily we don't have "diversity" here.

Not really. He has a Prussian skull shape to him.

RLM is the last bastion of white kino on youtube, and if they throw some nigger on the show for diversity's sake it will only make their content suffer- M

There are plenty of black ppl in Wisconsin, Milwaukee even more so

Is it safe to say Mike hates Jack? He doesn't include him in any of his shows like the Nerd Crew which you would of thought would be an obvious fit.

>milwaukee
>rural

Because Mike "see a kike kill a kike" Stoklasa is a self-proclaimed racist.

>Luckily we don't have "diversity" here.

milwaukee is the most segregated city in the US senpai

Literally shaking as I type this, the good jews of Youtube should have their bigoted racist ass show banned unless they show some more vibrant niggers of colour for sweetie's sake.

Holy fuck I hope you're trolling
Stop looking for "lack of diversity" in everything and bitching about it. There's real problems in this world, go care about that you ultra liberal faggot

>black
>people

I didn't know that Jay was dating an indian!

Niggers don't know shit about movies

>Jay is a little naive American
ftfy

>rehashing old troll material
Did this way back in 2012, you newby newberson.

He is polish

Because then they'd have to literally hire a black guy to be on the show, which is exactly counter the the entire purpose.

Sup Forums pls leave

also jay is an irl homo right? ive noticed that mike always directs his "well at least the gay guy in x shitty movie isnt a stereotype" comments towards him

He wanted to stick it in that one girl on BOTW once

Milwaukee is like 70% POC and yet Mike hasn't had a single POC guest or actor on the show even once.

I'm not saying it's racism, it's just unsettling.

only when he is in Manhole

he looks like a fucking slav

>"Mike was raised in racist family and it shows."
- Garrett Gilchrist

>it's just unsettling.
Only if (You) are a racist.

This is (You):
>I have to see a black person so I can tell everyone how not racist I am!

>implying prussians weren't just germanicized slavs

Your average black man in Milwaukee is not someone any white person would want to associate with. Unless you like stealing and crashing cars for fun.

>also jay is an irl homo right? ive noticed that mike always directs his "well at least the gay guy in x shitty movie isnt a stereotype" comments towards him

I don't know either way, but Mike does refer to Jay for that kind of thing; I've noticed that too.
He also likes to insinuate Jay's gay in a way you wouldn't do if he actually was gay.

Jay has the most ambiguous sexuality, he never makes any kind of comment either way.
The only thing that seems to excite him is head explosions and synth music.

Someone said he had a gf before.

what color?

Rich Evens occasionally has a little black in him

Theres actually some screencaps ive seen of some forum posts from around 2008 where Mike writes about how he thinks people with different skin colors prefer to live exclusively with their own. I dont have them but I remember seeing them here a while back

>person of color
They do, they have persons of white colour.

Wheres my RLM fix?

I wonder if someone gets paid to make these constant RLM threads.

Here's a sneak peak
>Bladerunner Re:View with Aidsmoby and Beardfat
>Half in the Bag: Alien Covenant and Pirates of the Cabibian
>Mike shits on Pirates hard, neither enjoy it, both enjoyed Alien Covenant but had some complaints about the plot

>also jay is an irl homo right?

yes

Someone should tell Jay that Mike is cheating on him with his mistress Rich

Well Jay being gay is definitely a bit, and it wouldnt shock me for RLM to push a bit's boundaries. Only reason I ask is cause Mike seems to treat gay representation as Jay's forte.

Stoklasa is a czech name.

classic

That's from AA, it doesn't mean anything.

That's Rich without his makeup on, he's actually a black woman.

It's simple.

Mike Stoklasa has become the very thing he once ridiculed. Look at the Avatar review for instance; he spends 90 minutes going on about Cameron's blatant pandering to the lowest common denominator, marveling (no pun intended) at Cameron's proficiency for manipulating the audience to make them feel how he wants them to feel, how he wants them to think.

Fast forward a couple of years later. Jurassic World is released -- its heavily established to be a soft reboot operating on the hype of faux-nostalgia and Pratt's recent Guardians of the Galaxy success.

Mike loves it. Hits all the right buttons. Really gets his inner manchild going. He basically reveres the film to Jay Bauman's utter disgust.

This is the first sign of Stoklasa's downfall, his immediate descent into the anti-thesis of Mr. Plinkett. He's become lazy, brainwashed, unwittingly indoctrinated into the modern Hollywood machine sculpted by the likes of Disney executives.

It's October 2015. Disney gets in touch with Red Letter Media. They offer him a deal he simply can't refuse; he's instructed to praise Disney's numbered Star Wars episodes while taking critical albeit nonsensical liberties with the standalone films, all the while consistently spewing a casual commitment to every Marvel film that is released. Mike and his goons are heavily compensated for this, successfully turning the likes of the internet's pseuds into DDs (Disney Dudes).

The real enemy isn't Collider, or Loot Crate boxes.

It's Mike Stoklasa.

Milwaukee is one of the most segregated areas in America.

>nymag.com/scienceofus/2016/08/milwaukee-shows-what-segregation-does-to-american-cities.html

Stokłosa is polish name its mean Bromus.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bromus
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stokłosa

the more you know the smarter you grow

> Me personally, I don't have any friends
And that's why you're stuck with Red Letter Friend Simulator

They were baltic you moron

>Bladerunner Re:View with Aidsmoby and Beardfat
Pls no

Could be Mike doesn't know where the line really is with gay jokes.
I don't know why Jay would know any better though, the SJWs are Josh and Jack.
i find it interesting since they push the joke line a lot and no on -seriously- believes all that nazi racist headcannon.

Underrated

Rich speaks pretty fluent Asian, I think he's ethnically half that.

They had a black guy and an asian guy in their movie.

>Bladerunner Re:View

When are they gonna do Triumph of the Will already?

Look at his eyes

he's screaming for help